I do not use this mod, but someone mentioned that it was not working in another thread. I looked at your files and saw it does not support SLSO. I was going to make a quick patch for the support but noticed your permissions on your page do not allow for any edits. So I am just listing this incompatibility so you can at least list it.

Edit: saw " The mod should count multiple orgasms if Separate Orgasms is installed." in your mod page... that will not actually work. I mean it would if you Registered for the correct events. But the way SLSO is setup, your mod will never be triggered on SLSO orgasms. you are subscribing to PlayerOrgasmEnd, but that is not triggered for SLSO. you would need to do it on the start of a SLSO, so adding RegisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasmSeparate", "OnPlayerOrgasmStart") would be the quickfix. may have to make a different event handler as I forget if the args are the same between PlayerOrgasmEnd && SexLabOrgasmSeparate

Edited by Dasha117
3 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

I do not use this mod, but someone mentioned that it was not working in another thread. I looked at your files and saw it does not support SLSO.

It does, but since you haven't used the mod, you're probably not aware of how separate orgasm counting by this mod is intended to work.  Players should use the "on sex end" option for "when to count".  As the MCM info text says, "'On sex end' counts insemination regardless of whether the player orgasms.  If you use separate orgasms, this option works best."  It's been reported by other SLSO users that this works for them.  The mod works, just not in the way you seem to have expected.

I was going to make a quick patch for the support but noticed your permissions on your page do not allow for any edits.

Thank you for respecting the mod permissions.

you are subscribing to PlayerOrgasmEnd

That's used by the other "when to count" setting, the one that is not recommended for use with SLSO.

28 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

确实如此,但由于您还没有使用过该模组,您可能不知道该模组的单独高潮计数是如何工作的。玩家应该使用“性爱结束时”选项来决定“何时计数”。正如 MCM 信息文本所述,“无论玩家是否达到高潮,‘性爱结束时’都会计算受精次数。如果您使用单独的高潮,此选项效果最佳。” 其他 SLSO 用户报告说这对他们有用。该模组可以工作,只是不像你预期的那样。

感谢您尊重模组权限。

这是由另一个“何时计数”设置使用的,不建议与 SLSO 一起使用。

Sir, Submissive Lola has not been updated for a long time. Will the next version add new content as much as 2.10?

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It does, but since you haven't used the mod, you're probably not aware of how separate orgasm counting by this mod is intended to work.  Players should use the "on sex end" option for "when to count".  As the MCM info text says, "'On sex end' counts insemination regardless of whether the player orgasms.  If you use separate orgasms, this option works best."  It's been reported by other SLSO users that this works for them.  The mod works, just not in the way you seem to have expected.

Thank you for respecting the mod permissions.

That's used by the other "when to count" setting, the one that is not recommended for use with SLSO.

I mean my statement still stands. the mod if not really SLSO supported. I think it works for some with SLSO only due to the settings they are using. SLSO does not send the EndOrgasm event. logic for it is in the sslThreadController. specifically checks if SLSO is enabled, if it is then it wont sent a OrgasmEnd, but a StageEnd (whoch you are not registered for either). That said, it will send the OrgasmEnd if the user has the SLSO setting for AlwaysOrgasm. it is a work around that gets it to work. Granted I do not really care that much since it is not my mod and I do not use it (even though it does sound like a good mod)

14 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

I mean my statement still stands. the mod if not really SLSO supported.

The mod doesn't really claim to "support" SLSO, with all that this might imply.  It just says that "the mod should count multiple orgasms if Separate Orgasms is installed" and it does that.  At the conclusion of sex, this mod uses each male partner's orgasm count.  As I mentioned before, I think the difficulty is that you're expecting the mod to do its work in a way that it does not.  It gets the job done, but without needing to be notified of the orgasm events that you mentioned.  Whether we use "3" or "1 + 1 + 1", the answer is the same.  If the end result is correct, I don't think the path taken really matters.

5 hours ago, Anunya said:

Is there a way to make Love Sickness agree with CumSwallowNeeds as to whether the PC spit or swallowed?

Mentioned this in my thread, but will post it here too. Looked at the lovesick code around swallow logic. my mod asks if you want to swallow/spit so it is straight forward. lovesick has some logic based on the MCM settings you chose. there is no way for him to query my mod for the swallowed status (i just didnt provide it as I am making mod mainly for myself, but will add stuff upon request if it is easy). I could add an interface to lovesick so that if you have lovesick installed it queries it for swallow status (instead of the  popup from my mod)

8 hours ago, Anunya said:

Is there a way to make Love Sickness agree with CumSwallowNeeds as to whether the PC spit or swallowed?

No, the mods handle it in different ways.  The other mod apparently uses a pop-up to ask every time.  That works, but I dislike things that break the flow of a sex scene, so this mod handles it quietly through MCM settings.  You should be able to configure it for most situations.  I suppose I could add an option to ask every time, but with the other mod installed you'd have two pop-ups asking the same thing.

2 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

I could add an interface to lovesick so that if you have lovesick installed it queries it for swallow status (instead of the  popup from my mod)

You might not be able to do that without modifying my mod's script (which is not permitted), but I could easily add sending a mod event for swallow status for oral sex (or some other mechanism if that works better).  If there's something like that that I can add to help other mods, let me know.

Edited by HexBolt8
10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, the mods handle it in different ways.  The other mod apparently uses a pop-up to ask every time.  That works, but I dislike things that break the flow of a sex scene, so this mod handles it quietly through MCM settings.  You should be able to configure it for most situations.  I suppose I could add an option to ask every time, but with the other mod installed you'd have two pop-ups asking the same thing.

You might not be able to do that without modifying my mod's script (which is not permitted), but I could easily add sending a mod event for swallow status for oral sex (or some other mechanism if that works better).  If there's something like that that I can add to help other mods, let me know.

I was able to do it and i have it working. the bit of code was very little and I did not have to edit your scripts. this is what I did(shorted down to only relevant parts):

Spoiler

bool lovesickEnabled = false

quest lovesicknedd = none

;code part that gets ran with rest of on load/startup code

if Game.GetModByName("Love Sickness.esp") != 255
        lovesickEnabled = true
        lovesickness = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000D62, "Love Sickness.esp") as Quest
endIf

;;;later on in the area where i handle swallow/spit

if lovesickEnabled == true
    Swallowed = (lovesickness as lvskMain).Swallowed(isVictim)
endIf

;where isVictim is gotten from sexlab. the bool is a bit redundant as i can just check the quest for none, but it is my pattern for interfaces to have a bool

I have not released a version with support yet though, but it will be in a future release

Edit: v1.4.3 of my mod that i put out recently has this support in it

Edited by Dasha117
1 hour ago, Dasha117 said:

I was able to do it and i have it working. the bit of code was very little and I did not have to edit your scripts.

A good solution.  Since there's no random factor, you'll get the same result calling the function as when this mod does it.

Edited by HexBolt8
  • 2 weeks later...

Loving the mod on a few long plays. Thank You.

Only request from my point of view is:

some sort of method to save/change the values to what I am using. I am mostly using default values but I change some things and would like for those values to stick or be loaded from a profile.

- Maybe a JSON profile file?

- Maybe a bat file with the globals needed to do a few Sets?

- Maybe work with MaskedRPGFan on Nexusmods to make a settings loader. He/She has numerous of these and seems to be very open to requests. All of these auto load once saved the first time on most.

Thanks again for a very nice mod.

18 minutes ago, krixost said:

Loving the mod on a few long plays. Thank You.

Only request from my point of view is:

some sort of method to save/change the values to what I am using. I am mostly using default values but I change some things and would like for those values to stick or be loaded from a profile.

- Maybe a JSON profile file?

- Maybe a bat file with the globals needed to do a few Sets?

- Maybe work with MaskedRPGFan on Nexusmods to make a settings loader. He/She has numerous of these and seems to be very open to requests. All of these auto load once saved the first time on most.

Thanks again for a very nice mod.

There is a mod called MCM Recorder. Can record the settingsa you want and then load at any time. You can save multiple recordings to load later as well.

I like Recorder as you can record to set multilple mods up at once for a new game. For mods that have a save settings function, you can use the recorder to load those settings saving having to manually do it :)

11 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

There is a mod called MCM Recorder.

I know it exists. I had it until I discovered the Settings Loaders by MaskedRPGFan. Only 2 items of all the MCMs in the load....both from here at LL...because reasons. Hahaha. Funny though because on a technical level both Love Sickness and RP RMCW 'should' have some sort of profile thing. Sexy Adventures has a nice one and that is here on LL and modern/new.

Good advice.....so maybe an add option for MCM Recorder JSON to share for Love Sickness. It can be manually edited. The settings loader is the better method though with no additional plugin.

13 hours ago, krixost said:

I know it exists. I had it until I discovered the Settings Loaders by MaskedRPGFan. Only 2 items of all the MCMs in the load....both from here at LL...because reasons. Hahaha. Funny though because on a technical level both Love Sickness and RP RMCW 'should' have some sort of profile thing. Sexy Adventures has a nice one and that is here on LL and modern/new.

Good advice.....so maybe an add option for MCM Recorder JSON to share for Love Sickness. It can be manually edited. The settings loader is the better method though with no additional plugin.

Settings loader, yeah would be good if every mod had that, but no guarantee mod X will ever get one, so I use them where possible and MCM recorder for others :)

3 hours ago, Sanvit said:

Any plans for futa/dickgirls support in this mod? 

No, characters are just treated as the gender that they're assigned in SexLab, so it can be adjusted there, though it might not accomplish what you're looking for.

Edited by HexBolt8

Thank you for adding more customization to this mod. I wanted to try unholy amalgamation of curses, try to see if I can still play with love sickness, succubus  skill loss, punishing lashes, whorecrux, bimbos all active at once, this will help keep things from spiraling out of control more than I would want it to.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Mark Silver said:

Thoughts on adding something like from Milk Addict to reduce the affects/consequences of the love sickness degradation when it progresses farther?

I'd prefer to keep it simple and focused, and not try to pull in other effects for things like that.

I figured out there is a conflict with Static Skill Leveling Rewritten(and apparently the original as well).  Checking those forums it seems that is you have anything that is debuffing skills and try to level, skills points do not stick.  I tested by removing LS effects and leveling vs, having them, no other changes and they stick when leveling up.  With sickness any skills you add points to on level revert back to what they were at level up.  Is there any way the effect can be paused during level up?

35 minutes ago, RileyAP said:

I figured out there is a conflict with Static Skill Leveling Rewritten(and apparently the original as well).  Checking those forums it seems that is you have anything that is debuffing skills and try to level, skills points do not stick.  I tested by removing LS effects and leveling vs, having them, no other changes and they stick when leveling up.  With sickness any skills you add points to on level revert back to what they were at level up.  Is there any way the effect can be paused during level up?

It's probably just a difference in our use of terminology or word choice, but this mod does not "debuff" skills in the sense of applying a modifier to them.  It removes skill ranks (and the associated experience), as if you'd never improved the skill that far.  I'm guessing that the Love Sickness debuff that's causing trouble for you is the one for XP gain.  If so, you could work around it by temporarily setting the XP gain factor to 1.0 in the Love Sickness MCM before entering Skyrim's level up screen.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

If so, you could work around it by temporarily setting the XP gain factor to 1.0 in the Love Sickness MCM before entering Skyrim's level up screen

I'll give it a shot when I get a chance and report back, thanks.

EDIT - Set to 1 and leveled and the points do not stick.  If I disable LS in MCM, the points stick.  Going keep playing though and if I figure it out I will post about it.

EDIT 2 - If I uncheck a skill in the MCM and then add points on level they stick.

EDIT 3 - I was wrong, I needed to save & reload to make the XP set to 1 work so it did fix it.

Edited by RileyAP
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Alis_999 said:

It is possible to add the penalty: "FPC can't orgasm in the FF/FFF-scenes?"

Messing with the PC's ability to orgasm in sex scenes seems likely to break something or have unintended consequences.  At a guess, it would involve overriding one or more SexLab scripts, with a lot of potential for conflicts, so that's not something I'd want to do.