Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

If you don't see it in Blender, can you add it and re-export? For GF4VR2Bot0 this is:

Dude, I am so sorry.  I completely dropped the ball and forgot to crank this out for you.  I was looking for something else and stumbled on it and had to do a double face palm.  :P

Give this a spin and see if the facial expressions show up in game now: GF4VR2Bot0.7z

NOTE to others:  This is NOT a lovers with PK animation so don't bother downloading it.  I am working on a LPK adaption as we speak.  ;)

Grumpf,

I started in converting your handstand to lovers and I "think" I improved the male feet a bit from shaking: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8025/Oblivion-LPK-animation

I also tweaked both penis and futa.  The futa cock doesn't do well on bending on certain bones so I messed with that a bit.  I also animated the male cock to hit the pussy as well as I could with the animation as it is.

Cheers,

Greg

Thanks Greg, I have redone the animation (before you posted yours) but couldn't fix some shaking (so let me check yours so maybe I can roll back). It's not my best due to a lot of import/export etc. It's supposed to be anal.

Now, let me try to rotate it by doing some Nifskope magic and I'll post it again. This way you can tell me if it worked in LPK.

GF4VR2.zip

Thanks Greg, I have redone the animation (before you posted yours) but couldn't fix some shaking (so let me check yours so maybe I can roll back). It's not my best due to a lot of import/export etc. It's supposed to be anal.

Now, let me try to rotate it by doing some Nifskope magic and I'll post it again. This way you can tell me if it worked in LPK.

:-/

I already reworked the whole set.............. :(

I'll peek at the new ones, but if they aren't much different I'll just leave them as is.  I did quite a few tweaks with legs, arms and so on. :P

As it is I really like the animation as it is quite different than anything that currently exists.  :)

Grega i was wondering if you had the time to redo some of my animation for new vegas to get better breast bouncing ??

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/

I tried Gerra scripts and still fail how to get any form of real bounce and will make the animation look totally weird. Breast grab additions was working fine but my normal bounce sucks.. :D

D_ManXX2,

I'll make time.  Just tell me which ones you want me to tackle and I'll get to work on them.  I too stopped using Gerra6's script and just do it by hand.  The script is nice for somethings but for most animations it is more trouble than it is worth.

most of it can be found on page 2 and 3 specifically this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/page-3?do=findComment&comment=463049

That was one of my final work.

Maybe it is the body like bnb i am using that is causing this bug. But making breast bounce for Oblviion looked simpler then New Vegas. Somehow i cannot fix the breast bounce like i used to so maybe i have to redo the rig again to fix the ik for breast like i did for oblivion.

Ok, I have the files.  I'll tinker around with them and see what I can do to improve the bouncing.  I'll PM the files to you for your review as I finish them.  The FNV bodies don't bounce as well as the oblivion ones, that much I noticed while Gerra6 and I were tinkering with converting Oblivion animations to FNV.  I'll do the best I can and you can decide if it is an improvement or not.

Cheers,

Greg

Well, I have not heard any negative feedback on the BJ fixes or the Footsie\Rug Munch animations so I am assuming I didn't fuck them up too badly.   :lol:

The old "no news, is good news" philosophy.   :P

EDIT:

Well, back to the grind.....here is stage 1 of 168 (DS 94):    http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8038/Lovers-with-PK

I am changing the heck out of this animation as it never made the slightest bit of sense to me.  It will be fingering and some munching.  The odd sitting on the others butt and breast grab of stage 3 and 0 will no longer be a part of this animation.  If that is your favorite part.....well....sorry.

Once I finish 168, I'll wrap up 14 (a Northern fingering animation) and release a three pack of fingering animations.  It will include 14, 164 and 168.

Then I will start work on the breast play pack (169 and 171) and then move on to the hand job pack (155, 158, 177, 187).  The final pack for oral will be the titfuck pack (160, 163, 172, 173, 176, 183, 184).  

I am hopeful I can crank these out at a decent rate of 2 a day.  Wish me luck.   :P

Finally, I can announce my very first animation in 4 stages, built from scratch with Nusbie´s IK armature and polished with 3ds max. 

#1 "forced missionary"

2 downsides: first, the bbb was done for manga, since I failed in swapping the bodymesh inside the armature, and thus it might not look optimal on other cup sizes. second: I didn´t bother to much with facial expressions. Feel free to add them, but keep in mind it´s a forced animation.

Anyway: rate, comment, enjoy.

#1 forced missionary.rar

Ugh I didn´t save them in max. Also, didn´t you have problems opening my .max files, as I´m using max 2012?

Just import the .kf´s, they have been exported from max and should work there. As for taking a movie, perhaps I´ll get fraps or something similar, atm I can´t record anything...

I would advise to all the animators, to avoid incredible, difficult, in terms of the kinematics of the human body poses.

Pay attention to the center of mass of the actor, imagine how will the force of gravity acting on the center, which (approximately) should be the reaction of the body, if it is possible to keep the overall concept of the scene.

Ugh I didn´t save them in max. Also, didn´t you have problems opening my .max files, as I´m using max 2012?

I recommend always saving any animation prior to exporting.  You can zip them up to save HD space if needed.  This is helpful if you ever export something and find that it doesn't work in game the way it did in Max or Blender or if you decide a stage isn't just right (or whatever).  You can then tweak it quickly and not have jump through all the hoops to import it again.  Your call.

Congrats on cranking out an animation!  The more the merrier!   :)

I would advise to all the animators, to avoid incredible, difficult, in terms of the kinematics of the human body poses.

Pay attention to the center of mass of the actor, imagine how will the force of gravity acting on the center, which (approximately) should be the reaction of the body, if it is possible to keep the overall concept of the scene.

That´s something I had serious problems with. The poses of my animation look still believable, in my eyes. 

Another problem are the arms. Very hard to animate, since the mesh doesn´t allow some movements the human body is able to do. 

Larger joints look squished if you rotate them to a degree that´s still anatomically correct, thighs and elbows for instance.

Yep.  To do arms in some cases you have to play with the shoulders and clavicle to not end up with a twisted mess.  The female is especially difficult as the shoulders of the female meshes are just shitty to work with.  Sometimes you just have to "settle" for things that aren't perfect or worst case, go a different way.  

That´s something I had serious problems with. The poses of my animation look still believable, in my eyes. 

Another problem are the arms. Very hard to animate, since the mesh doesn´t allow some movements the human body is able to do. 

Larger joints look squished if you rotate them to a degree that´s still anatomically correct, thighs and elbows for instance.

Sure, I understend.

(For *arms*) is better to use  this joint :

-the movable , associated with the object - for example the shoulder of another actor:

(UpperArm--...---, Finger1).

-In general, you can use the * connection tools*  in Max, for solvers.

-For complex, curved movements, will have to use splines, (there will have to think through movement, several moves ahead),

because the operation - *a collapse*, calculates all the timing at once.

Ok, probably won't be using this stage, but as I was working on animation 168, I thought it might be funny if instead of fingers, a fist got rammed in. Gave me a bit of a laugh.   :P

See what you think: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8043/Lovers-with-PK

Edit:  Ok, here is the "real" stage 3 (the above link was just a little of me blowing off steam...and having a bit of fun): http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8044/Lovers-with-PK

Not sure what to do differently for stage 0.  Probably just use this slowed down a bit.  Never mind. I think I came up with a slightly better take for the orgasm stage.

Edit 2:

Wow, making good progress.  I should be done with the fingering three pack in a bit.  I'll test it tomorrow and then upload it for you guys to play with. Northern's animation number 14 (DS 99.1) turned out pretty good I think.  I redid some of the breast bouncing but otherwise it was pretty much ready to go after adding the AP bones in.  Obviously, it will probably play best with Hgec Hcup or DMRA since there is breast grabbing in stage 2.

I'll post Sir Grumpf's hand stand animation as well tomorrow after testing it in game.

Just import the .kf´s, they have been exported from max and should work there. As for taking a movie, perhaps I´ll get fraps or something similar, atm I can´t record anything...

I use Xfire then VirtualDub. If you're interested I can post the short tutorial found in whatever package years ago... As for Max 2012, let me check if my student license is still ok... You use 64b with which plugin so I can try to install it?

Indeed. That's why it's best to actually base your animation to a real existing one. Except for some, that's usually how I work. Ultimate Surrender/Kink, Pinky were great for example...

I usually do 4 simple IK, hand to upper arm and Foot (or toes) to upper leg. Disable them, put everything into place (usually rotate clavicle upper arm lower arm hand [same for leg]) until the initial position is ok then activate them. I don't bother with rotation limits etc, too much trouble for what it worth. You can also then import your second character to the scene and use some positions constraints with your Bip01 skeleton to some Bip02 bones. As long as you select your Bip01 skeleton before exporting selected everything's fine.

I'll post Sir Grumpf's hand stand animation as well tomorrow after testing it in game.

Just check how it goes and I'll fix what is not working, don't waste time on it (yet).

Cheers!

PS: for the fist, I save several hand/fingers useful initial positions to avoid the burden to re-create a fist or flat hand every time .. In the case of your preview, I'd say the bottom will not have clenched her fingers before violently raising, she would have laid the hand flat to help with the raising.

I use Xfire then VirtualDub. If you're interested I can post the short tutorial found in whatever package years ago... As for Max 2012, let me check if my student license is still ok... You use 64b with which plugin so I can try to install it?

Only this here, if I remember correctly. But it´s been some time, don´t even ask me where I put these files, I can´t even find my plugin directory right now o.O

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5622/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D5622%26preview%3D&pUp=1