Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Ok, I decided since I was on a role to keep going rather than stop, change gears and prep for a small release.  I am going to finish the two breast play animations (169 and 171) and "then" I will make an alpha release.  

Once that is done I will only have the Tit fuck animations to go to complete group 4.  There are 7 of those.  Once they are done, then I will start in on making the mystery pack AP ready.   The mystery pack should blow most of your skirts up, and NO!  I will not tell you what the mystery pack is, or consists of.  It would not be a mystery then.   :P

Suffice to say it will be well worth the suspense.   ;)

Edit :

169 stage 0 (new stage):  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8084/Lovers-with-PK

I changed up 169 substantially.  It went from a breast grab to a tit fuck\bj.  Since there are already numerous titfuck and bj animations and only the 2 breast play animations, I decided to take some creative license.  The first stage of 169 is the same and each one after that is "similar" with little variations.

I will "sort of" do the same thing with 171.  The stage 2 of 169 will be incorporated into 171 since it is more fitting to that animation than it was to 169.  Looks like I will finish the animation end some time this evening, so baring any catstrofic mishaps in the testing phase I should have a release ready sometime tomorrow.

I can't get facial expressions to work in my new animations. It's really weird, it's never been a problem before. Here is an example script: 

1/start
1/ENUM: Face Ooh 100 0.5 2.5 0.9
15/ENUM: Face Angry 100 0.5 2.5 0.9
32/ENUM: Face Ooh 100 0.5 2.5 0.9
60/end

Shouldn't that work just fine?

Well, this formating works 

1/Enum: Face Fear 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face aah 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face BlinkLeft 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face BlinkRight 100 0.1 0.4 0.1
20/Enum: Face Fear 0 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face aah 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face BlinkLeft 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face BlinkRight 100 0.1 0.4 0.1

Dunno exactly where I went wrong

Maybe it just didn't like Ooh or something.  I ran into some issues and haven't had time to check the other code yet.  Probably won't be until afternoon now.  I'll holler back about what I find, just for kicks and giggles if nothing else.

1/Enum: Face Fear 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face aah 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face BlinkLeft 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face BlinkRight 100 0.1 0.4 0.1

20/Enum: Face Fear 0 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face aah 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face BlinkLeft 100 0.1 0.4 0.1/Enum: Face BlinkRight 100 0.1 0.4 0.1

There's no such thing as "Angry". You have "Anger" and "DispAnger1 to 4", facegen engine will stop when an unknown command will be used. Also, sometimes FE needs special order to work. Oh, and many times, we forget "Face or Enum:" of course that does not help :)

There's no such thing as "Angry". You have "Anger" and "DispAnger1 to 4", facegen engine will stop when an unknown command will be used. Also, sometimes FE needs special order to work. Oh, and many times, we forget "Face or Enum:" of course that does not help :)

Yeah I kinda sorted it now. Facial expressions do so much for an animation but holy shit they take a long time to get just somewhat right

Grump, here's the KF.  Thanks

Hey, it looks great already! I did a simple test to delay OP movements by 10 frames in order to reflect some inertia in the fun bags. I think it's better but it's highly debatable. I'll work in this direction and have a look at the body rotation to induce more side to side movement. If Gerra was still around he'll have an easy solution...

ZJessySC2.zip

Yea, facial animations is just something I throw in just so they are there and folks can then change them out via nifskope quickly\easily.  Trying to get them to look natural is beyond both my talent and free time to jack with (not even mentioning patience level).

You can "try" using gerra6's bounce script but if it isn't a uniform motion it probably won't work.  Myself I found it was quicker to do things by hand.  Getting bouncing to look good is incredibly difficult, as well as time consuming.  Needless to say that "looking good" is highly subjective depending on who is critiquing it as well.   :lol:

I'm sure there are quite a few folks that think my bounce work is shit.  That is why I intend on posting all of the blend files (some are already up in the modders resources section), that way they can customize the bounce to their own personal liking.

If there is, I sure never found it.  

Here is what I do:

1. Import the nif file in.

2. Move it where you want it and set up your animation.

3. When finished export it as just a nif file with no animation attached (export the animations themselves separately).

4. Test in game to see if it is in the right place.

What I have noticed, is if you use the ini file command: set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1  (which I always do with the way I am setting animations up these days) - then you end up having to rotate the object 180 degrees with nifskope later.

Hope that helps.

Handjob and Breast play pack is now live and ready for testing in the OP.

Also included is Kasimir's new forced missionary.  I converted it to be AP ready with his gracious permission.  I think it is kick ass myself....so three cheers for Kasimir!!!!   :)

@greg

The new handjob/boobplay anims work perfectly. Kasimir's forced missionary anim is animated very well, except for the breasts which are distorted a bit, it was made for DMRA/Hcup though so I guess I understand why it is like that.

After you finish group 4 and the mystery pack would you be willing to take a look at my "wishlist" before you move on to the beast anims? It is a list I've complied of minor issues, and of tweaks, and touch ups that I think would improve the quality of the pack. There aren't that many surprisingly, and you could do as many/few as you wanted. It's up to you.

@greg

The new handjob/boobplay anims work perfectly. Kasimir's forced missionary anim is animated very well, except for the breasts which are distorted a bit, it was made for DMRA/Hcup though so I guess I understand why it is like that.

After you finish group 4 and the mystery pack would you be willing to take a look at my "wishlist" before you move on to the beast anims? It is a list I've complied of minor issues, and of tweaks, and touch ups that I think would improve the quality of the pack. There aren't that many surprisingly, and you could do as many/few as you wanted. It's up to you.

You are welcome to send me the list.  No promises on anything however.  It will be at least 2 more weeks before I will be able to knock out the final group 4 animations and the mystery pack.  By then I'll be pretty sick of messing with human animations.   :P

Not even mentioning that I have a stack of plugins to update either.

My only suggestion would be that the defender's hand movements in animation 177 be made faster in stages 2 and 3 as in the original animation, they got progressively faster, giving a sense of excitement. Thanks Greg.

Yea, facial animations is just something I throw in just so they are there and folks can then change them out via nifskope quickly\easily.  Trying to get them to look natural is beyond both my talent and free time to jack with (not even mentioning patience level).

You can "try" using gerra6's bounce script but if it isn't a uniform motion it probably won't work.  Myself I found it was quicker to do things by hand.  Getting bouncing to look good is incredibly difficult, as well as time consuming.  Needless to say that "looking good" is highly subjective depending on who is critiquing it as well.   :lol:

I'm sure there are quite a few folks that think my bounce work is shit.  That is why I intend on posting all of the blend files (some are already up in the modders resources section), that way they can customize the bounce to their own personal liking.

How do you exactly edit facial expressions on specific positions? What tools do I need, etc.?

Nifskope is the only tool needed.

Open the kf file, click on the triangle next to the NiControllerSequence (this expands things) and then scroll down to the very bottom.

Click on NiTextKeyExtraData and then click on the triangle next to Text Keys (in the block details window) to expand it.  One will say start and one will say end.  Leave those two alone.

Find the one that says ENUM and change it to what you want.

List of facial expression codes: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Facial_expressions_in_animations

You can also do this in blender.  However if you are not comfortable with blender, then nifskope is easier to use.

@greg

Actually it´s manga. It would be awesome if someone could replace that in Nusbie´s rig with an Hcup upperbody, didn´t work when 'I tried it.

From my experience, something animated with Hcup in Blender does also look very well when used with other cup sizes ingame.

Upcoming weekend, if time permits, I´ll do something with an included desk, as I got those objects working fine.