Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Finally got your bloody 13 pages of constant babble read. Don't do that again!!!

I got some comment about ooooold posts I missed so pace yourselves people!

Why is it such a problem with bip01NonAccuum in 3dmax ?? In blender you have to rotate Bip01NonAccum -90 or 90 to face either forward or backward. if you don't it will be facing left or right.

Is this done differently 3dmax ??

3dsMax tends to merge the Bip01 and Bip01 NonAccum together when exporting.  Thus you end up with the 90 degree bug and when you try to use the 1 and 2 keys to adjust your animation in game, it moves them side to side instead of forward/backward.

Now for non-lovers stuff it does the same thing but has everything turned.  You can avoid this as TDA stated by leaving the Bip01 alone.  It is just a quirk of the 3dsmax exporter more than anything.

By default de Nif plugin in max will merge nonaccum bone with the Bip01 normal one. Changing the  maxtools.ini (checking "MergeNonAccum" to 0) will prevent that and... create other problems but I'm checking it. Tee nicely explained that to me and I'm still messing with it until I understand...

More ASAP about that.

Greg, I'd recommend Boulevard Pale Ale myself, if you want to crash Blender, that is.  :D

Looks nice. A bit girly for me as most outside Belgian beers are glorified cat pee but I enjoyed my share of micro brewery marvels while visiting my in-laws in TN. Anyone close to Belgium here?

Arf. I tried to register to see more than 3 videos but the captcha is erm... not comprehensible for me  :(.

Greg: I'm willing to help as you're drinking Corona and only desperation can lead to that so as we've already some drama in our hands [mods PJ], let's not let you get depressed.

What's your worst nightmare? Gimme and I'll try to fix it with a LPK-non-90°-nonacumm-whatever-bug-max-stuff .

Grumpf, you want a toughie....np: Northern Animation.7z

This unique (and rather cool) animation from Northern, needs a bit of work:

1.  The female bbb is, well......not very good.  I think you have seen my tweaks enough to know what to do. 

2.  Make sure the animated penis is utilized correctly.

3.  Delete the balls bones on any animation that has it (it should NEVER be used).

4.  General housekeeping on clipping and so on.

5.  Add bbb to the offensive side of the animation.

I can't seem to open these animations with blender so it is something that will either have to be done in max or left as is.

Tips:

1. I recommend using the animating skeleton made by gerra6 if at all possible on this.  One animation had like 3 camera nodes and other unnecessary nodes.

2. If needed, chop the animation down to the 60 to 100 range.  I have reluctantly had to do this at times.  While it does sacrifice a bit of the interesting variety that all Northern animations have, it turns a two week project into a 2 day one. 

3. If you struggle on the bbb, it is better to go a bit light than overdoing it.  I tend to use the rotate command mostly and occasionally move the OP1 up or down, depending on what is needed.  I found that it generally is a bad idea to mess with the OP2 and OP3 bones.  While it looks like it adds nicely to the animation in blender, it doesn't translate well in game.

4.  For the Bip01 use the following settings:

LocX: 0.0

LocY: 0.0

LocZ: -6.741

RotX: 0.0

RotY: 0.0

RotZ: -90

5. For the Bip01 NonAccum - use whatever settings you need but make it consistant (the same) from frame one to the final frame.  No varations.  Also make certain the toons are facing in the direction that the bip01 line is.  If it (Bip01 is -90 for the male then generally, but not always, the nonAccum will be 90).  Screen shot is included in the archive showing this.  Use the pelvis bone instead of the nonAccum to move the body around.

6.  Feel free to tell me to bugger off at any time as this is certainly a tough animation to tackle.  However, just remember.....you asked for it.  :P

If you put a temporary constrain on the hands you can fix the hand part pretty easily. this way you won't have to fully fix northern animation.

Since the constrain will keep the hands on fixed position this point it was the chair.

Awesome stuff!  Thank you!  :)

Ok. So here are some extremely boring remarks

(you were warned):

Apparently bones can be moved freely now, I suppose I can put the restriction for fixed distance between nodes back but I don't remember how and it may be too late anyway...

I tried to move the offender back a bit to allow a bit of flesh between off chest and def back but due to the loose bones, it'll create distorted meshes even if I put position constraints on the hands to follow the left hand and the neck of the Def. Hence no place for meat bags, no BBB as Off can only be a male or assimilated.

Couldn't touched the BBB of Def, same thing, OP bones will just rotate strangely, compressing and deforming the chest.

I however, managed to delete and recreate the P bones so that at least works with the B4P body. I assumed the animation was for a sodomy as the vjayjay is hard to reach this way.

I didn't really animated the P of the Offender as you can't see it anyway.

Voilà, I added some constraints but the right leg of the Def is stil moving to the right, I left it as it seemed to be on purpose.

I'm not sure there's actually anything better so I stop right now. You tell me: does it worth going on or the result is not better?

Oh, I didn't fixed to rotation stuff yet, I'll only do it when we're certain the animation is finished.

Cheers!

IdleAnims.zip

Grumpf, I am not ignoring you.  Well, no more than I usually do anyway.  :P

I will try out the animation you sent Wednesday and get back with you.

There was a esp that allowed threesome sex (using the create actor copy method I think) but I can't remember now who made it or where it is.

If you had a "manual" explaining the basic-basic of how to call the LPK action, like function+parameters; I'll try to create one but so far the LPK code is so much nested into other Asian commented code that it looks like Chinese to me (oh, wait a sec...).

If you had a "manual" explaining the basic-basic of how to call the LPK action, like function+parameters; I'll try to create one but so far the LPK code is so much nested into other Asian commented code that it looks like Chinese to me (oh, wait a sec...).

Don't know where the link is, but TDA was the one who made the threesome .esp lovers file.

I think just me and ThatOne are blenderites.  Northern & Grumpf are 3dsmax guys.  I am not really sure what TDA uses.

I'd be happy to give it a spin, provided I can pull my head out of my butt long enough to figure out how to use it...... :P

Greg - it looks like you are nearing the end of your animated penis/BBB project.  Is this correct?  If so I am going to be busy with the Daedra Suta in a short bit.

Eric

Nearing may be a strong word.  I have completed groups 0, 1, 2, 3.  I have 10 of 31 done from the final group done (group 4).  It will likely be 2 weeks or so for me to wrap things up.

I think just me and ThatOne are blenderites.  Northern & Grumpf are 3dsmax guys.  I am not really sure what TDA uses.

I'd be happy to give it a spin, provided I can pull my head out of my butt long enough to figure out how to use it...... :P

We prefer the term "Autodeskians"...   B) 

New animation soon...

Alright so here is a .blend file with 2 armatures that I rigged with IK (Inverse Kinematics). 

So this might take some time to get used to, but the results are extremely noticeable, especially if you've never before worked with Inverse Kinematics.

The PURPLE Kinematic Controllers are the most important, these control basically the entire skeleton, with a few exceptions. You can do an entire animation with just the 5 first IK controllers. In the 3D-view, they are also purple.

I've separated the 2 armatures on 2 layers, and 3 sublayers. 1st sublayer is the armature and IK, 2nd sublayer is just the IK, 3rd sublayer is stuff like wings etc. which you dont normally use.

When your animation is done, you select the skeleton in object mode, then go to "scripts -> animation -> bake animation". This can take a while. Then you select the new Scene Root.001 (usually) it's made, and export that.

Good luck!

Here is a quick animation I made in about an hour - just to give you an idea of what you can do

NusBie anim 2013_01.7z

up003830.gif

Today I gave animating another shot, after watching some tutorials about IK solvers. 

It´s an animation from scratch, and the result looks very nicely and smooth, until...well until I tried to test it ingame. Its not even showing up there, the characters stand idle.

I´d be happy if some of our "Autodeskians"  :dodgy:  would take a look at my max file...surely I´ve overlooked something.

testmotion.rar

Ok, now that real life as seemed to stop kicking me in the balls some, I am back working on group 4.

Here is 175 stage 0: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7989/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Stage 3 will be similar with the offender humping in a regular motion and the defender doing so with her feet to match.

Stage 1 will be just like the original stage 1 (just tweaked).

Stage 2 will be the original stage 3.

I am mixing it up a bit to give some variety as the original really didn't have any difference in stage 1 and 2.

159, 170, 180 are next (rug munching) and should be quick conversions due to their nature. 

Even though I have lost half the week I still think I can pound out a 10 pack this weekend as many of these animations are fairly simple.....well....perhaps straightforward is a better word.  :P

Today I gave animating another shot, after watching some tutorials about IK solvers. 

It´s an animation from scratch, and the result looks very nicely and smooth, until...well until I tried to test it ingame. Its not even showing up there, the characters stand idle.

I´d be happy if some of our "Autodeskians"  :dodgy:  would take a look at my max file...surely I´ve overlooked something.

Mmm my max give me a Unknown class, no stand-in: SuperID =0xB60, ClassID =(0x5BF94F11,0x68C22D6F) and nothing...

Can you try to re-export it getting rid of all textures, filters etc. and for Max 2009 ?

The .kf play nicely in Nifskope already?

Cheers!

http://www.3dvf.com/forum/3dvf/Generale/superid-classid-0x5bf94f11-sujet_1298_1.htm

EDIT: Seems that you're just using a version higher than mine.