Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Sorry.The question is not on the topic, but about an animation and bake constraint :

Who can explain to me, paragraph 11,

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/VMDMotionImporter%20%3e%20The%20main%20body%20and%20How%20to%20use

(Where to search in Miku.blend Scene Root (Skeleton of Oblivion))?

See this picture.

Top center brown box is the "Scripts" window. Click it, and go to Animation -> Bake Constraints. This will "render" the animation and add all the keyframes. It then creates a copy of the skeleton with all keyframes set and you can export that

=============================

It then creates a copy of the skeleton ???

=============================

Where? In another Layer? In *miku_arm* Layer? [base MMD skeleton]

I opened miku_arm. and from what i can see, there is only layer for skeleton witch is layer 5. hold shift 1 + 5 to select both layer 1 and 5 and you should see skeleton and mesh on screen.

I have no idea how to export this. seem it uses different method then nif export but vmdexport or something like that.

But everything mentioned by nusbie is still valid you need to animate it then select miku_arm then go to script screen animations and use bake constrain and it should create a new armature named miku_arm.001 or something similar rename that to Scene Root and you should be able to export that with vmdexporter.

Thanks for the tips.

(Baking at 4000 frames takes 10 hours. at 4 GHz CPU ... Y-yes).

How to rename the layers? :) Thanks !

(In general I would like to import this funny animation:

sm21418705)

holly 10 hours to bake. :D Defenantly not going to wait that long to bake. No i am using a script from dead ringers who speeds up baking in blender 2.49b you need to copy this script to .blender/scripts folder where the scripts are stored and when opening the screen to bake so scripts animations instead of using bake constrain select dead ringer select the armature to bake and what the action is called and it should speed up baking process.

before doing that, first be in pose mode select all bones and then switch to object mode by clicking oops not alt tab but ctrl tab. then use dead ringers scripts normally if you don not select all the bones the baking will fail.

Miku.7z

Maybe this can explain how dead ringer scripts work in longer extend:

post-160974-0-45826600-1376074364_thumb.jpg

As can be seen in screenhot all bones are selected in pose mode, once that is done hit ctrl tab to switch to object mode so the color turns from blue pose mode to object mode color

once that is done click on scripts screen go to animations tab and select dead ringer from the list of scripts to chose now screen is there:

post-160974-0-62242100-1376074459_thumb.jpg

as you can see in armature source is what the armature is named in this time it is miku_arm from the list so it looks like this:

post-160974-0-37045300-1376074577_thumb.jpg

select the bake constrain option click on as in source and now select run to make the script create new armature:post-160974-0-72337800-1376074669_thumb.jpg

wait until it is finished it should create a new armature and named it occordingly, in this case it will be Miku_arm.001 but it can be named anything, also what ever you want it called.

here is clip to show how it works in blender:

DeadRingerScript.7z

Cool stuff D_ManXX2!  10 hours to bake a single animation would have me tossing my computer out the window.  :lol:

Well, the overhaul animation work rolls on.  I was forced to start from scratch on the offender animation for 159 (DS 29) as the original animation maker had moved bones around in the arms which ended up looking terrible (you can see what I am taking about if you look at the DS pictures).  I also reworked much of the defender animation to add a bit of "bucking" with her hips and back.  I think it turned out pretty nice.  You can be the judge: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7992/Oblivion-LPK-animation

I am going to abandon all of the offender poses on this animation (for reasons listed above) and pretty much keep them similar to the example above.  I also am going to abandon much of the female poses as well.  They will end up being a cross between the above stage 1 and the original.  I think the end result will look a bit better and it will most certainly be faster for me to crank out.

Alright I wanted to see how much you guys knew before making a tutorial. Please ask away and I will answer all your questions. Working with a rig is a lot more fun :D

Refer to this image:

Where it says "Layers" you can click and shift-click to display layers. The 2 bottom layers are the skeletons, and the 2 top layers are the meshes, which makes it easier to animate.

2 . To move the entire character, select the Pelvis and both feet.ik's and rotate/grab. You can grab the hands as well I think :D 

2.1 I fixed this in the latest "release", here: 

3. When you are done animating, go into object mode, select the skeleton you wish to export, go to "Scripts - animation - bake contraints" and when it is done "baking" export the new "Scene skeleton" it makes.

I'll upload some scetches I've done later.

Animating here seems possible for me. I´ve done some basic stuff so far.

However, ingame, the defender is always facing 90° degrees away. I reimported it back into Blender and Max, tried to rotate Bip01 and the Pelvis bone to fix that, also different .ini presets, doesn´t work. Ideas?

Alright I wanted to see how much you guys knew before making a tutorial. Please ask away and I will answer all your questions. Working with a rig is a lot more fun :D

Refer to this image:

Where it says "Layers" you can click and shift-click to display layers. The 2 bottom layers are the skeletons, and the 2 top layers are the meshes, which makes it easier to animate.

2 . To move the entire character, select the Pelvis and both feet.ik's and rotate/grab. You can grab the hands as well I think :D 

2.1 I fixed this in the latest "release", here: 

3. When you are done animating, go into object mode, select the skeleton you wish to export, go to "Scripts - animation - bake contraints" and when it is done "baking" export the new "Scene skeleton" it makes.

I'll upload some scetches I've done later.

Animating here seems possible for me. I´ve done some basic stuff so far.

However, ingame, the defender is always facing 90° degrees away. I reimported it back into Blender and Max, tried to rotate Bip01 and the Pelvis bone to fix that, also different .ini presets, doesn´t work. Ideas?

Download the animation I posted a few pages back and use that .ini. Don't touch Bip01 or Bip01 NonAccum in the armature - hence why I locked them. Use the pelvis bone

check my rig, i have already set bip01 to bip01nonaccum to export correctly.

If you use gerra script it will be easier then doing it manually, just select skeleton that needs to be exported click on scripts object and select convert pose 0.74 dev select the armature that you want to change and click on rotate pose or movement and set the angle to where it should be pointing out. it is always best to have both movement and direction selected combined to bip01NonAccuum. and click ok to fix the angle and export normally

Still the same issue, one actor is facing 90° away, using your .ini now

Have a look at the Blender armature right before exporting...

Nothing fancy, just some movements for testing. the only rotation made is a 180° degree turn of the female. 

edit: the pose converter doesn´t work in this case. It rotates some bones in the desired angle, but due to those constraints, the result is messed up.

test anim.rar

I am not really sure it's been sometime for oblvion before i did any exporting, but for New Vegas one side needs to be set to +90 while the other side should be set to -90 for z-axis this will point one side to face forward and the other is set backwards. when in game they should be fixing in the right angle again for the bip01NonAccum. Also bip01 i always set lower then where the feet is so you know that placing your feet lower then this it will be placed under ground.

Ok, if the others didn't explain it so you understand, the issue you are having is due to the Bip01 of the female is facing along the Y axis.  The male Bip01 however is facing along the X axis.  This just fucks everything up.  The Bip01 for both really need to be facing along the same axis.  It doesn't matter which one (X or Y axis) just make them both face the same way.  Then you will avoid the 90 deal.

If you are having trouble seeing what I am talking about just grab the blender animations pack I put up here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17765-blend-files-for-oblivion-lpk-animations/

You can load these directly into blender and see how I have aligned the animations as an example.

Oh, and as D_ManXX2 said it really is best if you have the Bip01 set at -6.741 for the LocZ and -90 for the RotZ for both.  Then vary the Bip01 NonAccum so the male and female are facing the correct directions.  Finally, use the pelvis to "animate".

Edit:  Animation 159 stage 3: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7993/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Note:  In game it will be a touch faster.

Changed it with pose converter, both to -90. Nothing. That´s some serious trolling...

But whats the point of setting the male Bip01 to -90, and nonAccum to 90 in the armature by default? the female starts at 0. Isn´t that bound to lead to the 90° bug?

Here are the 2 .kf´s that should be facing each other...

arfarf.rar

I think you are misunderstanding what bip01 is and bip01nonaccum. even if you rotate only bip01 it will not make the animation face forward or backwards, but bip01nonaccuum will. bip01 is what animators can use to quickly turn the entire armature around so you can animate if you already setup bi01nonaccum then you will be able to quickly start animating. bip01 will only determine the ground you walk on, so that is why when i first create a rig will move bip01 to the grid level but then you notice that the entire character is placed somewhat under the grid all you do then is select all bones and deselect bip01 and move the entire armature up so the feet is at the same level as bip01 then your set now with everything still selected minus the bip01 you can rotate armature clockwise to +90 or anticlcockwise to -90 and your set.

The only reason why i do this for bip01 with the grid visible i will be able too see more clearly if the feet is under ground when in game or not.

I think you are misunderstanding what bip01 is and bip01nonaccum. even if you rotate only bip01 it will not make the animation face forward or backwards, but bip01nonaccuum will. bip01 is what animators can use to quickly turn the entire armature around so you can animate if you already setup bi01nonaccum then you will be able to quickly start animating. bip01 will only determine the ground you walk on, so that is why when i first create a rig will move bip01 to the grid level but then you notice that the entire character is placed somewhat under the grid all you do then is select all bones and deselect bip01 and move the entire armature up so the feet is at the same level as bip01 then your set now with everything still selected minus the bip01 you can rotate armature clockwise to +90 or anticlcockwise to -90 and your set.

The only reason why i do this for bip01 with the grid visible i will be able too see more clearly if the feet is under ground when in game or not.

YESSSSS finally, got it working.

Still, the pose converter should be able to include NonAccum, as it is meant to turn animations around.

However, I managed to bypass that with max. No idea how exactly, but after some tinkering there and a different .ini, they are facing each other correctly.

Even in bed. God damn I need a break from this...

2 more questions regarding the armature...

First. How to use constraints? e.g. "nailing" the offender´s hand on the defender´s hip, or something like that

Second, is there a way to replace the bodymeshes, for example with another cup size?

You need to be clearer, are you talking about 3dmax or Blender ?? If it is 3dmax i am not sure don't use it.

if it is blender check this topic:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17806-blender-animation-constraints-question/

should answer how to use constrains.

I thought it was clear by mentioning the armature. Well I mean Nusbie´s armature, never heard of that term in modeling before anyway.

Tucking feet to the ground is not the problem, but tucking hands to moving objects is what I want to learn.

Changing the bodymeshes is also something I fail at in Nusbie´s armature. New imported parts are not influenced by the rig.

Changing the bodymeshes is also something I fail at in Nusbie´s armature. New imported parts are not influenced by the rig.

You can't as far as I am aware.  You would need to start from scratch with the new body meshes and then import a skeleton and finally build a rig for it.

Unless you are going to do breast grabbing then there is no point in messing with it.  The animation will work just fine for any breast size (within reason of course).  The rig was built from Roberts Muscular male body (v5) and from HGEC h-cup.  These are two standards for animating we established way back when the workshop was founded.  Obviously animators are free to use or ignore this as they choose, since they are their own bosses.  However having some baseline standards is useful to serve as a guideline for things.

Animation 180 stage 2: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8009/Oblivion-LPK-animation

I am getting close to finishing animation 180 and that will complete the "rug munching pack" which consists of 3 animations (159, 170, 180).  I think I will bundle them with the footsie animation (175) and release them this evening. 

Here is what I have left to do (four packs):

Fingering pack (3 animations - 14, 164, 168)

Breast play pack (2 animations - 169, 171)

Hand Job pack (4 animations - 155, 158, 177, 187)

Titfuck pack (7 animations - 160, 163, 172, 173, 176, 183, 184)

This will complete the overhaul of the 11-200 bbb animations pack (as well as adding in new animations).  Once this is complete and tested, I will bundle all animations into the Animated Penis Resource Pack as one easy to install archive.  I just received a slew of animations (10+) from a master animator, that I will combine into one pack (releasing it separately with full credit to the aforementioned master animator, whose name for the present shall be a mystery) after I enable the penis bones for the animations. 

Once I finish that I will be taking an extended break from human with human animations.  I will start working on translating\updating lovers plugins that are behind, as well as working on overhauling creature meshes and creature animations. 

If anyone wants to pitch in and tackle some of the remaining human animations from one of the four listed packs, I would love to have a bit of help.  Just PM me and I can give further details as well as provide the DS numbers so you can look at what they are before you commit to taking them on.  I can if needed, load all animations into blender so it they are more or less ready to mess with.  I'd rather not do this, but could in a pinch.

Unless you are going to do breast grabbing then there is no point in messing with it. 

B-but that´s exactly what I wanted to do :/

I like boob grabbing! Damn shame lol. Realised to late it´s Manga, now the grab is messed up ingame. 

Perhaps I can add that in max. 

Speaking of it, Grumpf and Northern, how do you add objects like chairs to the anim?

Speaking of it, Grumpf and Northern, how do you add objects like chairs to the anim?

Blender:

You import the mesh (nif file) just like you would a body mesh.  You export it the same way you would a piece of armor.

Outside of Blender:

To then get the object to be used in the game you need to name the mesh the same number as the animation and use the naming format that lovers recognizes.  You can see this by looking at Oblivion\data\meshes\idleobjects\lovers\   

There will be a number of objects in that folder.  Now if the object is only to be used during a particular stage (or stages) then you use the x1 (stage one) or x2 (stage 2) and so on.

Don't forget that you MUST have 3 digits for the number.  01_ won't work.  You must use 001_ for it to work.

I thought it was a lot more complicated than that when I started out myself.  :blush:

If you are using a completely new object (doesn't exist in the game) then you will need to use the CS to put the meshes and textures in it.

-----------------------------------

@Kasimir:

To adapt your animation to smaller breasts, you start by importing into blender the body mesh you want to use, then import the animating skeleton and the animation you exported (make sure you are parenting them to the body mesh).  Then adjust the hand to grab the breast of your chosen body mesh.  When you are satisfied you save and export it.  You won't have the use of the rig but since you are doing a simple adjustment it should be fairly quick and easy to do.  It is easiest to use both a male and female mesh as a base and then import the skeleton to each one separately along with the animation.  It is fairly easy at that point to make your adjustments.

I have done some breast grabbing animation:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16665-sex-screenshots-post-your-ingame-adventures-here/page-15?do=findComment&comment=463818

but it is not fun to explain how it works if your English is not native language. It will require a complete wall of text witch is not what i like doing.

But basically it will require full understanding of how constrains work and some options require some work around to work under 2.49b who is missing some cool options from 2.6 and higher.

Adding body mesh is no problem:

option1:

rename the nusbie rig to Scene Root import the meshes with option:

Import Geometry only + Parent to selected Armature

This will make the mesh move correctly when you use the rig.

option2: if you have a different blend file with your favorite body already

just use shift F1 search the blend file and get all the body parts into the blend file from nusbie, you are not done yet click on the mesh and shift click on nusbie rig and use button alt + p to parent the mesh to armature. and your set.

Man i hate these wall of text.

Guys I'm having a little trouble here, I installed the 11-200 pack and all the 8 updates. However, in game some positions were thoroughly misaligned so I adjusted them with the usual number keys. But the problem is, for the some animations I adjusted, the second time my character uses them, they're again misaligned, as in exactly the same way before I had adjusted them. This mainly happens with cowgirl and bj animations. I don't understand why is this happening, even when the console clearly says, 'position adjusted to memory' for the adjusted animations.

Guys I'm having a little trouble here, I installed the 11-200 pack and all the 8 updates. However, in game some positions were thoroughly misaligned so I adjusted them with the usual number keys. But the problem is, for the some animations I adjusted, the second time my character uses them, they're again misaligned, as in exactly the same way before I had adjusted them. This mainly happens with cowgirl and bj animations. I don't understand why is this happening, even when the console clearly says, 'position adjusted to memory' for the adjusted animations.

Are you using the Animated Penis Resource Pack and the AP base pack?  I assume you are if you are using the updates.  If you aren't then that is most likely your problem.

If you are using the AP Resource and Base packs then we need more information.  Please open a thread in the Lovers with PK technical support section and be sure to provide all the information that this thread asks for: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

This thread is for animators to discuss the making of animations and not for troubleshooting existing animations or LPK plugins.

Cheers,

Greg