[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

Guest kimbale

Just to let you know, there will be no animations for this.

On the other hand i am working on HDT'ing ANKs un7b vagina, as it has a skeleton suitable for HDT. Or even a usable vagina skeleton at all...

• 4 weeks later...

I have waited this mod since last year, but It doen't seem to progress than last year.

And It will be no animation... 

That's what I'm saying...

Apparently someone "sort of" got it to work on another body type with collision, but they never made what they had available for download, and it's not for CBBE anyway so..

Guest kimbale

People, the problem is the 4 weight/vert limit. Splitted vag model with seperate weights is in the works. We'll get some penetration sooner or later.

But please refrain from discussing this in this thread here, this is deprecated with project citrus and the newer vag skeleton from ANK.

People, the problem is the 4 weight/vert limit. Splitted vag model with seperate weights is in the works. We'll get some penetration sooner or later.

But please refrain from discussing this in this thread here, this is deprecated with project citrus and the newer vag skeleton from ANK.

Ok so how do we fix the vagina and fix the animation? cause everytime My female charater goes under someone animation dosent start also the vagina sometimes appears bugged.

there is glitch in vigina and no animations pls what should I do.

Here are details of my mod.

ApachiiSkyHair            

Aradia Gold Lady 1.1                          

Arousing Armors II - Dawnguard Edition - Revealing Female Armors CHSBHC BBP            

Better Females by Bella            

Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles            

Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource            

BrynhildrFollower - v0.1.2            

BrynhildrPlayable           

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-            

DreamBurrowsExoticGarb            

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS                          

RaceMenu            

RealVagCBBE            

SexLab - Defeat            

SexLabFramework.v139            

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer            

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS            

ZazAnimationPack_V0551            

Guest kimbale

lol, should probably update the thread title/OP because this is gonna turn into trolling territory real fast otherwise.

Or better yet, lock it up since this is no longer supported.

Well, i would change the OP, but i can't and MasterAaran doesn't seem to be around anymore.

So we either keep on with this or some fine Moderator will add something to the title like [OLD].

This thread and the files have some POC stuff that is still interesting, so locking and/or archiving could bury that stuff...

For the people asking where to move on: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27444-project-citrus-beta-v20-finally/?p=866597

lol, should probably update the thread title/OP because this is gonna turn into trolling territory real fast otherwise.

Or better yet, lock it up since this is no longer supported.

Well, i would change the OP, but i can't and MasterAaran doesn't seem to be around anymore.

So we either keep on with this or some fine Moderator will add something to the title like [OLD].

This thread and the files have some POC stuff that is still interesting, so locking and/or archiving could bury that stuff...

For the people asking where to move on: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27444-project-citrus-beta-v20-finally/?p=866597

ok my apologies for the writting on dead link I will move to CITRUS project link.

TY.

Nice work guys and gals! Just a heads-up, your new Body suffers from the Bodyslide2 Crushed/flat breast bug associated with the current version of BodySlide. It results from a screwed-up reference skeleton that BodySlide uses.  Nexus user wavion put a fix (by lordescobar666) up here:

http://www.wavion.info/nexus/bs2-t-bbp-fix.7z

I went ahead and fixed your mesh, and will attach it to this message. Users should be able to simply overwrite the old one with this one.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

EDIT: Note to users, after you overwrite the mesh, you must rebuild the body in BodySlide for the changes to take effect.

Hi,

Bit of a noob here, so please be patient ;-p

Trying to get HDT working. For now I want to sort out body. As I understand it I can create whatever body mesh in Bodyslide 2 and if loaded in game without the HDT PE the only effect is that the animations won't work correct?

On to my actual problem. I found the preview in Bodyslide2 had a messed up mesh, waist, breasts, almost everywhere (at least I think it's a mesh issue but the preview toggles either Caliente's mesh or some default black thing if I hit 'T').

I tried your skeleton fix thinking maybe it was a mesh weighting HDT thing (again, assuming I understand how this works...)

But there is no effect. I tried your fixed skeleton in Bodyslider (as you instruct in the res>actor, etc. folder), then tried pop it into XP32 Maximum Extended (keeping backups in both locations ofc).

Am I being a complete moron? What can I do to fix this?

Should I test by loading an HDT body in game (without the HDT physics extension?)

Any help would be appreciated. Back to modding after a long break and HDT+collisions sounds so awesome I have to try.

• 2 weeks later...

New to this site so bare with me haha. People are saying this mod has gone quiet. So I was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of an animated vagina. As this one does not seem to animate while have sex (I just be a noob and be using the wrong animations) Any help would be appreciated :) 

Archived