[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

Thanks for the input. I was just testing to see how hard it would be to do this with UNP. Eventually (a week or two?) i'm going try to get it to work for real, and I'll focus more on detail.

i love u for this, really!!!!!

and UNPB its not my mod, i think the breasts are to big :o

doesnt looks real, like ugly silicone muahahahah ugly fake tits :o

but what ever if he use this, i ll take it like a MEN :P

i  tried this and i am very pleased but it seems to have a problem with any 360 walk mods that have bbp support as soon as you walk or run to any angle exept forward the vagina goes out of the body i would

i aM USING THESE MODS in order

CHSBHC _ BBP NIDE AND JIGGY MOD

CALIENTES FEMALE BODY MOD BIG BOTTOM CBBE
CHSBHC V3 _ T FOR TBBP

BODYSLIDE 2

body options cbbe blender

fitness body cbbe blender

no more ugly bronze

XPMS

360 walk and run plus

Nomaam Breathing walk BBBB Breast and Butt Bounce with muscle clinch

if i remove 360 the skeleton behaves normally but id like to see those Titties bounce and the but muscles clinch

can you help with this

best is, if u use the standart UNP

The best choice for Realistic Vagina Conversion would be the standard UNP normal body but with full Weight Slider support! ;)

in this way the Realistic Vagina can adapt well to almost all UNP bodies, as was the case with the previous abandoned project the "Aegis's Vagina" which was from the beginning to the UNP bodies.

Great mod, but if someone creates dark textures for dunmers - it'll be very nice!

On the topic of -this-.. Is there any way to make the genitalia adapt the body tint? Would make it easier than having individual textures for each race..

Any news for the UNP version? Don't like any of the body mods available (Including UNPB), I use UNP TBBP (I ported the system from the UNPB body) -- Would be easy to port the new meshed version over but unfortunately can't really spare the time to make a version of femaleupperbody_0.nif 

Any news for the UNP version? Don't like any of the body mods available (Including UNPB), I use UNP TBBP (I ported the system from the UNPB body) -- Would be easy to port the new meshed version over but unfortunately can't really spare the time to make a version of femaleupperbody_0.nif

Where did you find the UNP TBBP body meshes..? ^_^

Hi been trying to make a body for my char using realvag,but i don't understand how to do it. I copy a pasted the files that follows this mod to the bodyslider  and get realwagweight choice. But where should i place the vag textures and to what path should i save bodyslider create body too. Really want to make a body with somewhat big outer labia.

As mentioned, I ported TBBP from the UNPB body -- As mentioned, i'm not a big fan of outlandish proportions, so decided to port the system.

Will attach the meshes + textures for anyone to try. (may require to redo facegen after install to be rid of neck seams) (Requires HDT + CHSBHC anims)

As mentioned, I ported TBBP from the UNPB body -- As mentioned, i'm not a big fan of outlandish proportions, so decided to port the system.

Will attach the meshes + textures for anyone to try. (may require to redo facegen after install to be rid of neck seams) (Requires HDT + CHSBHC anims)

Thanks! ^_^

CHSBHC animations..?  where I can find ? :)

Thanks! ^_^

CHSBHC animations..?  where I can find ? :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888/?

Install this first and then put everything over it.

Archived