{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

i have this problem with the body for teen monli ive reinstalled the mod over and over again on cleans skyrim files but still get this waist problem

attachicon.gif2014-07-15_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-07-15_00002.jpg

I also weave los phenomenon with UNP version, version UNP and that I still prefer the other

I have improved the situation on UNP version by using the Waist and Shoulder sliders on ECE v1.2 (only, no RaceMenu)

post-204983-0-29747100-1405462629_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-02260700-1405462519_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-04281500-1405462678_thumb.jpg

Would it be inappropriate for me to ask for help on an older version of this mod? I can't seem to get this modding thind down, a lot of my mods haven't propperly and in some cases forced me to completely re-install skyrim. I would very much like for this to be the last time i need to do so :<

I notice your instructions indicate using BOSS for Dual Sheath Redux, you have the option to add -NOBOSS as an argument to the command line which will stop BOSS from running on DSR patching. You should run LOOT before creating your DSR patch if you use the -NOBOSS argument, but I find that works just fine espoecially with Mod Organizer (since it uses LOOT by default for sorting).

Try testing another maps , if dnt fix, try a new texture, if goes cool, open you texture and check if have same tones, if dnt try adjust side by side (body and head so can compare) at gamma slide.

Try testing another maps , if dnt fix, try a new texture, if goes cool, open you texture and check if have same tones, if dnt try adjust side by side (body and head so can compare) at gamma slide.

1) "maps" is normal maps textures, right ? which files extension do they have, is .msn or other ?

2) For mashes I have NifSkope, but how do I open the textures, there is a free and safe application that makes sure my case..?

I use only ECE v1.2 (no RaceMenu), this issue may be the head meshe which causes the different skin tone between face and body ?

this issue seems to occur with other custom races and even the generic races (Nord, Breton, Etc..), it is less noticeable but it's there! :-/

See the neck skin tone around neck seams is Always little bit different.. post-204983-0-05672100-1405648607_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-28389800-1405648717_thumb.jpg

1) "maps" is normal maps textures, right ? which files extension do they have, is .msn or other ?

2) For mashes I have NifSkope, but how do I open the textures, there is a free and safe application that makes sure my case..?

I use only ECE v1.2 (no RaceMenu), this issue may be the head meshe which causes the different skin tone between face and body ?

this issue seems to occur with other custom races and even the generic races (Nord, Breton, Etc..), it is less noticeable but it's there! :-/

See the neck skin tone around neck seams is Always little bit different.. attachicon.gif2014-06-27_00037.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-16_00024.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-14_00010.jpg attachicon.gif2014-07-17_00003.jpg

its for best you take a read here : http://wiki.polycount.com/NormalMap/ like you already know i , i can read english fine but for me write its bit painfull because i need think backward of i regular write and think, its lol weird hahah, so if i try explain at end will be way more confuse. 

about custom races besides monli did  you already changed the textures inside of that custom races also? or are you using pretty face from ece creator or another custom head texture? sometimes seams comes also from meshes not all times just texture.

See the neck skin tone around neck seams is Always little bit different.. attachicon.gif2014-06-27_00037.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-16_00024.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-14_00010.jpg attachicon.gif2014-07-17_00003.jpg

its for best you take a read here : http://wiki.polycount.com/NormalMap/ like you already know i , i can read english fine but for me write its bit painfull because i need think backward of i regular write and think, its lol weird hahah, so if i try explain at end will be way more confuse. 

about custom races besides monli did  you already changed the textures inside of that custom races also? or are you using pretty face from ece creator or another custom head texture? sometimes seams comes also from meshes not all times just texture.

I have not changed the textures of TeenMonli, the head is likely to be that of ECE v1.2 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951/?

ECE have "RANs CharaGen Morph" I use RANs Age slider

see this two japanese followers made by ECE, have the same issue on skin tone/neack seam (UNP body + Fair Skin)

1) http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/55587-5-1404480964.jpg

2) http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/55587-1-1404481059.jpg

Texture pack for teen Monli is same as texture pack for loli Monli.  No difference.

the Info and ModuleConfig for XPMSE for Monli race is already edited.  I made the changes after I did the same for Elin 2.

Elin Race 2 Skeleton XML now is recognized perfectly with NMM Pic 1 post-204983-0-61868100-1405890516_thumb.jpg

but with this "OPTION_SKELETONS-LilMonliRace-GroovtamaXPMSExtended" download here http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/241-update-2014-july-06-teen-monli-race/

NMM still sees him equal to the original XPMS Extended skeleton, making it difficult to distinguish.. Pic 2 post-204983-0-69951000-1405890725_thumb.jpg

where can I find the TeenMonli skeleton with correct XML as was done for Elin2 please ? ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Does this mod just not support males well, or am I incompetent?

I can't make a male that doesn't have a jagged face, skin like an adult, or really awkward looking proportions..

Females on the other hand are working perfectly. c:

Does anyone know what's up with the males, or a good mod that will let me create a non-abomination teenage male? (that also supports custom armours, because from what I can see, all other child mods don't take too kindly to custom armours not officially supported by the mod..)

Does this mod just not support males well, or am I incompetent?

I can't make a male that doesn't have a jagged face, skin like an adult, or really awkward looking proportions..

Females on the other hand are working perfectly. c:

Does anyone know what's up with the males, or a good mod that will let me create a non-abomination teenage male? (that also supports custom armours, because from what I can see, all other child mods don't take too kindly to custom armours not officially supported by the mod..)

I think skychildren does males better

I've not used it myself though and the thread I've linked might be dated

But yea

http://s20.postimg.org/lhyrz2ta5/hide_scaled.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3030-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky-r2-upd-0902/

• 3 weeks later...

If you have not found the solution then you'll need to contact Groovtama, the skeletons are from XPMS Extended.  I have not edited the skeletons, only where the files are installed, and the problem you are having is the weapon scaling when held (unsheathed weapon node is attached to the hands).

Also, in race menu, you should see sliders for weapon scaling (unsheathed).  Try those and if they don't help, Groovtama should be able to.