{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

so im not sure what is causing this but any time I try to make a Monli character they end up with Argonian hands and feet, I've tried other races and while I see odd seams on the hands and feet, its the monli who have argonian claws and I'm pretty sure some kind of werewolf/argonian hybrid feet that are not attached to the body.

Anyone have this problem and know how to correct it?

post-330227-0-98140900-1409584511_thumb.jpg

so im not sure what is causing this but any time I try to make a Monli character they end up with Argonian hands and feet, I've tried other races and while I see odd seams on the hands and feet, its the monli who have argonian claws and I'm pretty sure some kind of werewolf/argonian hybrid feet that are not attached to the body.

Anyone have this problem and know how to correct it?

In case anyone was also experiencing this, after an exhaustive run of installing and uninstalling mods I figured it out, it was the Immersive Bodies argonian and khajit "custom" races that are packed with that mod, after I uninstalled it and reinstalled it without the custom race or argonian overhaul the hands are back

i cannot get this mod to work i install everything correctly and when i opne race menu i see monli right ? then i highlight it and it closes skyrim any fixes ?? had this problem with the previous monli build

i have never actually gotten any monli file to ever work on skyrim on any systema any build or anything else 

i cannot get this mod to work i install everything correctly and when i opne race menu i see monli right ? then i highlight it and it closes skyrim any fixes ?? had this problem with the previous monli build

i have never actually gotten any monli file to ever work on skyrim on any systema any build or anything else 

Check MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI for the male and female body meshes and skeletons.

Male = skeleton.nif

Female = skeleton_female.nif

If any of those files are missing, you will need to reinstall the core mod or xpmse.

Question: Is the optional XPMSE skeleton the standard one or modified for Monli besides the folder structure?  I see that it's 1.93 and would like to replace it with 2.06.

The skeletons are unmodified so just pick the skeleton you want from xpmse 2.06 and place it in the MONLI folder.

• 3 weeks later...

For step-by-step instructions or a slot save of the face, you will need to contact the person who created that character, for everyone else, it will take some time to come anywhere close, but never truly recreate that look.  Then there is the question of what was used, RaceMenu or ECE.  If vertex editor was used to tweak the facial features then ECE was used since it's the only one that has a working vertex editor.

You will need to spend some time fiddling with the face sliders and vertex editor.  Best to practice on a 'throwaway' character.

An alternative option is to make a post in the Skyrim General Discussion or Skyrim Non-Adult sections and ask the community to help recreate that pic, not everyone spends much time in the Non-Adult Download section.