{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

Yes it is, Iuki.  I just needed verification before releasing the update. 

Anyway, here are the new CBBE, teen bodies.  I'm going to create some CME saves for the first 3 slots options and maybe one more body option.

These are very nice, they face a delicate and very feminine, very beautiful and original, have a touch of nude Art BRAVO!

attachicon.gifheadmesh1.jpgattachicon.gifheadmesh2.jpg

Yes round but not fat or protruding, beautiful and very natural a Real Woman of the NextDoor, soap and wate! post-204983-0-03786700-1404387461_thumb.jpg ...not Schwarzenegger or Dolph Lundgren, no offense! :D

UPDATE - Teen Monli v1.0

Uploaded the Teen Monli main files and added links to the nude CBBE and UNP textures.

What's new

• Teen scaling @ x0.97.
  • CBBE TBBP bodies (Slim and Plump).
  • 2 head mesh options (round face and oval face).

The only files no longer available are the loli scaling options and the CBBE Petite and UNP Petite bodies.  I cannot upload those files or any older files as long as forum rules prohibit them.

The UNP Unified body is included with the new main pack.  All other files and options are still available.

SCREENSHOTS

Scaling

post-64505-0-97163300-1404590269_thumb.jpg

Head Mesh Options

post-64505-0-20713100-1404590248_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-94997800-1404590431_thumb.jpg

New CBBE TBBP Bodies

post-64505-0-23907100-1404590268_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-76922100-1404590268_thumb.jpg

UNP Petite Body

post-64505-0-35967100-1404590269_thumb.jpg

The previous version is not required.  The Teen version is basically the same with the exception of only 1 scaling, the different body options, head mesh options, and the previous skeleton options have been removed in favor of XPMSE which is installed separately.  There is a default skeleton that installs with the core files and those are the XPMSE Default Weapons Placement skeletons.

Reinstall the textures.  Manually if you are using NMM (I only use MO).  There could have been an error during installation of the texture replacers.

Here are my own results.

UNP Unified - default

post-64505-0-70091900-1404615215_thumb.jpg

UNP Unified - Sofia

post-64505-0-65348100-1404615216_thumb.jpg

UNP Unified - Sofia (feet)

post-64505-0-16605500-1404615216_thumb.jpg

CBBE - default

post-64505-0-68059800-1404615265_thumb.jpg

CBBE - Fairskin

post-64505-0-10430400-1404615266_thumb.jpg

Some textures will show some difference in shading at the wrists and neck.  Also, the normal map is from the loli Monli set so there are little to no shading around the torso.  Is the texture problems related to what I just mentioned?

I can upload the normals for CBBE and UNP, but if using them for UNP Unified at low weight, there will be discoloration under the breasts.

How bad do the warpaints look?  Are they pixilated or something similar?  

How are the Cute Designs tattoos?  Same thing?

I checked.  The tintmasks are hi-res <2048>, but not the warpaints <512> so the issue with the warpaints can't be problem with rendering.

Sorry meant to say, will we need to clean install if we are currently using the older version.

I would recommend not mixing files to avoid possible problems, but since that means uninstalling the old files, you may as well test if installing the new files over the older files will or will not pose problems.

If using MO then the solution is to create a new profile for the teen Monli.

I was informed that sexlab checks the scaling for a particular race.  Teen Monli is x0.97 so if what I was told is correct (I don't use sexlab so I can't verify), the scaling would have to be higher.  If you know how to use TES5edit, go to  RACE and for MonliRace and MonliRaceVampire, look for FEMALE HEIGHT.  Change the value to "0.980000".  If the animations still don't work then you will have to change the scaling to "1.000000".

Slight problem: I'm unsure if I'm misunderstanding something about the nature of this race, but SexLab is basically refusing to run any animations when my Monli is involved. I'd heard a rumour-like thing of sorts which said that SexLab attempts to filter sex from characters that look child-like (monlis, obviously, do), so I tested a few other characters built specifically to look that way. They all animated perfectly. I've ran FNIS many times, disabled and enabled mods, etc... and I'm just completely confused.

Anybody know of a possible reason/fix?

EDIT: I'm also too lazy to track through all past 29 pages of replies. I went through the first and last 5 or 6, but hadn't found problems similar.

Not having any problem here, which version of Monli are you using?

I was informed that sexlab checks the scaling for a particular race.  Teen Monli is x0.97 so if what I was told is correct (I don't use sexlab so I can't verify), the scaling would have to be higher.  If you know how to use TES5edit, go to  RACE and for MonliRace and MonliRaceVampire, look for FEMALE HEIGHT.  Change the value to "0.980000".  If the animations still don't work then you will have to change the scaling to "1.000000".

Teen Monli is higher of feamle Breton.. why is that ? :D

Skyrim race heght http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races

We reason, with other races generic, there is no restriction, and can make the perfect teen characters, I do not understand the meaning of all this, why TeenMonli which is higher than Breton race and should have more restrictions ? when the genenric races changes the texture, become what you want to do..?

some my "Nord race" characters that are a same heghit of Breton or little lower, and there is not any restriction, and rightly so!

this does not make any sense ? :blink:

Slight problem: I'm unsure if I'm misunderstanding something about the nature of this race, but SexLab is basically refusing to run any animations when my Monli is involved. I'd heard a rumour-like thing of sorts which said that SexLab attempts to filter sex from characters that look child-like (monlis, obviously, do), so I tested a few other characters built specifically to look that way. They all animated perfectly. I've ran FNIS many times, disabled and enabled mods, etc... and I'm just completely confused.

Anybody know of a possible reason/fix?

EDIT: I'm also too lazy to track through all past 29 pages of replies. I went through the first and last 5 or 6, but hadn't found problems similar.

Not having any problem here, which version of Monli are you using?

Wish I didn't have to post twice, but I'm unsure if I can put another quote into a post by editing it.

Anyways, I'm using the recent version, "v1.0-20140705."

In order to help identify possible problems My instal was CBBE version and I used the Optional Skeleton, no other fixes/extras. I find it somewhat strange that it works fine with one install but not another.

Regarding Instal, I very much appreciate the simple single file instal rather than the previous multi-file used as an inexperienced mod user I love simplicity

Teen Monli is higher of feamle Breton.. why is that ? :D

Skyrim race heght http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races

we reason .. with other races generic, there is no restriction, and can make the perfect teen characters, I do not understand the meaning of all this, why a mod adult, such as Teen Monli, which is higher than Breton, should have more restrictions? when the genenric races changes the texture and become what you want to do..?

some my "Nord race" characters that are a same heghit of Breton or little lower, and there is not any restriction, and rightly so! ^_^

this does not make any sense ? :blink:

Awesome toons, do you have CME's of your characters?

I can make them smaller, but I don't know the minimum scale to make them compatible with sexlab.  I'm guessing x.95 if that is the smallest scaling for any of the vanilla females.  Can anyone verify?

I went ahead and changed her scaling to x.95.  If noone can get the sexlab anims to work then we know the min scaling needs to be higher.

Monli.esp_x95scale.7z