{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

I can make them smaller, but I don't know the minimum scale to make them compatible with sexlab. I'm guessing x.95 if that is the smallest scaling for any of the vanilla females. Can anyone verify?

I went ahead and changed her scaling to x.95. If noone can get the sexlab anims to work then we know the min scaling needs to be higher.

attachicon.gifMonli.esp_x95scale.7z

ECE v1.2 has a numbering heights scale value are different from Skyrim heights scale value, in all general race (Nord, Breton, Imperial) there is not any restriction for the height scale, you can make even a dwarf tall 110cm, I have a Tyrion follower, is dwarf charcter from HBO Game of Throne, Tyrion is Nord race is lower than a teen and it works perfectly with everything! :lol:

I can try to install new TeenMonli race and refer to it as minimum height stting allowed, changing it with ECE,

for example.. ECE height set at -1 with ECE height slider, how much is it in Skyrim height scale ? ^_^

Ps: the Best height for teen or anime female characters, on ECE slider height scale is set -1 or -12, should be roughly in reality more or less 154cm / 5.05 feet, Merura follower have this height  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29804-merura-new-stand-alone-follower/ being the Nord race has no restriction

I can make them smaller, but I don't know the minimum scale to make them compatible with sexlab.  I'm guessing x.95 if that is the smallest scaling for any of the vanilla females.  Can anyone verify?

I went ahead and changed her scaling to x.95.  If noone can get the sexlab anims to work then we know the min scaling needs to be higher.

Works fine for me

Options Used

CBBE Natural Plump

Used Optional Skeleton 

Did not use fixes for bolt quivers or camera adjustment

SL 1.57

Activated using Enchantress mod

I can make them smaller, but I don't know the minimum scale to make them compatible with sexlab.  I'm guessing x.95 if that is the smallest scaling for any of the vanilla females.  Can anyone verify?

I went ahead and changed her scaling to x.95.  If noone can get the sexlab anims to work then we know the min scaling needs to be higher.

Works fine for me

Options Used

CBBE Natural Plump

Used Optional Skeleton 

SL 1.57

Have you tried if it works with scale x.95

what is Optional Skeleton ?

've also tried to start SL 1.57 with this  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-11102013/

Works fine for me

Options Used

CBBE Natural Plump

Used Optional Skeleton 

SL 1.57

've also tried to start SL 1.57 with this  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-11102013/

Yes that was using 0.95 scale

Optional Skeleton is the one provided in download section

No not used matchmaker as I dont use it in my game, however as a test to see if SL has a functional issue with the Monli Teen mod as supplied it doesnt realy matter what mod is used to test the framework, If any mod works the it is unlikely to be a framework issue.

Works fine for me

Options Used

CBBE Natural Plump

Used Optional Skeleton 

SL 1.57

Yes that was using 0.95 scale

Optional Skeleton is the one provided in download section

No not used matchmaker as I dont use it in my game, however as a test to see if SL has a functional issue with the Monli Teen mod as supplied it doesnt realy matter what mod is used to test the framework, If any mod works the it is unlikely to be a framework issue.

SexLab Enchantress is this mod ? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/429-sexlab-enchantress-sexlab-beast-tamer/ but.. is for beast / creatures ?

how I procured Enchantress in the game ? :)

Exactly, how it works on humans pc/npc/follower ? ^_^

Yes that mod, there is an option in MCM to overpower the "calm" spell so that it works on humans from the start.

I use it primarily to test my set up the calm spell will work if you select the added power in MCM on most unnamed NPC's there are a few who are still recognised as being too powerful for that spell without any perks added.

The spells used are modifications of several illusion spells: calm, pacify, frenzy and harmony. There may be others but I have only used those.

calm will only work on human and low end animals (dogs horses wolves and spiders I believe) without perks 

UPDATE

• Changed female scaling to x0.95 (previous was 0.98).
  • Edited the CBBE bodies to now use the Monli textures.
attachicon.gifnew monli scale_x95.jpg

here we go.. :D

I have the same issue of Elin2 with Teen Monli skeleton installer, NMM see identical to original XPMSE skeletion on mod list, I can not understand what is one and what's the other.. :-/

I loaded all Teen Monli Races mods on NMM  and tells me that the 2013July03-LiLMonli_UNP Texture Sets-Installer and 2013July03-LiLMonli_CBBE Texture Sets-Installer.7z

are loaded in the category "Unassigned".. but under what name exactly ?

someone who has the NMM, can you tell me under what name are this UNP and CBBE textures packages, please ? :blush:

@Iuki

If you are logged in with NMM you can open the additional info page using the blue button with I+ on it.

That will give you additional information regarding the selected mod and will also allow you to rename the Mod to something unique

I am not using any texture replaces, are those not from an earlier version of this mod before it was redesigned as a teen monli?

I forgot to change the file info for the XPMS Extended for the Monli race.  Give me a moment.

Cancel that, you're having issues with the texture replacers.

I need some sleep, damn the weekend.

I did not realize that the textures pack are for little monli, not for teen monli who already has everything in its installer :blush:

for update the xml file of the xpmse skeleton teeen monli, take your time.. for now I manually installed ^_^

Texture pack for teen Monli is same as texture pack for loli Monli.  No difference.

the Info and ModuleConfig for XPMSE for Monli race is already edited.  I made the changes after I did the same for Elin 2.

I did the first test, and I msde my first new TeenMonli character post-204983-0-66922400-1404742330_thumb.jpg is still to be finalized, the chin is to touch up a little, and some other filings..

in this first test I tried the UNP unified body with UNP textures, all included in the installer

I noticed a few things:

1) there is not "Waist" slider

2) there is not "Shoulder" slider

3) HDT is supported for butt and breast, but there is no Belly on the bodymeshe

4) I noticed a small but visible gleaning (maeby problem of vertices or between textures/body) on one side of the trunk when you rotate the camera, noticed after 2 sec.

5) the texture quality is very good, especially those of the face and the face shape are really good!, beautiful reeds skin tone, clear and clean, with good shades, genital area I like how it's done, just missing a little bit of more definition = a lttle bit more HD quality for watch better the fine detail with FOV 40 or less, but they are too accustomed too well to FSC v7, that are all uncompressed HQ textures = very heavy low-end systems for raplace charcther and all female NPC

6) UNP Teeen Monli version, the sides are a bit too wide, while on the contrary the central part of the bust (waist) a bit too narrow, if we reduce the flanks also the shoulders must be reduced, since there is not the slaider possbile to make these corrections, which would donate a body more balanced and less "APEX TWIN" style...

7) the makeup I made is set to maximum intensity, it is possible to have a step  higher than color intensity for makeup on UNP version, to have a more intesity of pink/red on the all face part (eyes, nose, color lips), and for get the anime-style face "embarrassment" kawaii expression

8) there are no freckles in the complexion slider, can you tell me how I can add freckles teen in monli, how should I rename the file and which folder should I put

Conclusions: There is to add and fix, but I liked it very much! ^_^

Now I'll try the Natural CBBE  version, while we reinstall it the Skeleton with the new intaller, and I will create another new character for the occasion! :blush:

Did you install my edited XPMSE?  If so, did you choose the ECE option?  This will add the additional sliders includeing WAIST and SHOULDERS.

The bodies are TBBP, not HDT.

I've noticed seams on the side and they look texture-related.

Not everyone can run uncompressed textures.

If you want more intense makeup, you'll need to replace the tintmasks that allows more color intensity.

I can see about adding freckles to the Complexion slider.

I should have something ready this week, right now I'm working on an update for Elin 2.

Did you install my edited XPMSE? If so, did you choose the ECE option? This will add the additional sliders includeing WAIST and SHOULDERS.

The bodies are TBBP, not HDT.

I've noticed seams on the side and they look texture-related.

Not everyone can run uncompressed textures.

If you want more intense makeup, you'll need to replace the tintmasks that allows more color intensity.

I can see about adding freckles to the Complexion slider.

I should have something ready this week, right now I'm working on an update for Elin 2.

I installed by manuall the two Skeleton files in the Monli folder, and now I have tty with the new XPMSE installer for  Monli, again NMM sees me always identical to XPMSE but.. the files, however the Skeleton went to the right place, but the body still has some quirks/seem around behind the neck, probably because some slider is not enabled in my game with Teen Monli (waist, shoulder etc..) or is there more..?

EDIT   now I have all slider  :)

Slight issue that I have and I have no idea how it has happened, possibly a conflict with another race mod. When I create a Monli character they have argonian type hands. Any help on a fix for this would be greatly appriciated.

EDIT: Fixed it myself, I relized it was probably the mod "Eternal Black - Immersive Bodies". I simply uninstalled it and reinstalled it without adding the two extra playable races. You may want to mention an incompatability or something.

Thank you for the mod :)

Two questions:

1. Is there a good guide which teaches me how to create my own followers?

2. Different Fox clothes change the shape of my character. Is it possible to make them uniform for one body shape?

Two questions:

2. Different Fox clothes change the shape of my character. Is it possible to make them uniform for one body shape?

or armor and outfit must be converted to the CBBE if use CBBE Monli, or UNP if use UNP Monli, and in the same CBBE or UNP version, speciifc bodymenshe of  Monli, for have a perfect matching body, and zero clipping ;)

Two questions:

or armor and outfit must be converted to the CBBE if use CBBE Monli, or UNP if use UNP Monli, and in the same CBBE or UNP version, speciifc bodymenshe of  Monli, for have a perfect matching body, and zero clipping ;)

So I use the UNP Monli version. So the armors must be converted somehow for UNP? How do I do that? Do I need 3d modeling knowledge for it?

Give me more hints, I'm fairly new to Skyrim modding :P

Two questions:

So I use the UNP Monli version. So the armors must be converted somehow for UNP? How do I do that? Do I need 3d modeling knowledge for it?

Give me more hints, I'm fairly new to Skyrim modding :P

is a long time that I look a conversion of Fox27 only schoolgirl outfit wiyh all accesories fox_27 (convert only SG outfit and backpack).rar in a UNP version with complete weight-slider or at least a conversion for x117 bodymeshe or UNP skinny bodymeshe of Fox27 School/outfit

Here a guide for armor/outfit conversion http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/page-22?do=findComment&comment=634405