{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

Guest validifyed

Why isent this mod on the Nexus might I ask?

I spent about 4+ hours looking for this mod a few days ago, eventually, I found the LoversLab "What Mod is this?" Thread, and after searching through pages of old threads, and then finally finding this mod mentioned 3 threads and several hundred pages later. It is easily the best race mod out there, possibly the best mod altogether (Although it is difficult to gauge with so many different types of mod).

But so few people know about it and those (Like me) that see a picture of a Monli character, without a "This is a Monli" tag to it, spend hours searching, elf, elven, pixie, skyrim, little people etc.. all over google finding nothing.

Hello. I have problems with this mod. Been trying 2 days inna row without success. I have been using http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5336-cbbe-loli-race-fixed/

My problem is now though is that every time I try to load this mod. The face texture is always flashing. Like Monitor flashing between the regular face texture. And some dark skinned one.

Ive gotten rid of Monli 2.1 which was the version I linked. I even tried before uninstalling it too. I even Stripped all the mods I had currently had and manually deleted meshes and texture folder before starting again. Except for the exception of SKSE. I've tried installing with NMM, and manually installing. I've tried 4.3 4.2 and 4.1 All resulting in the same problem. Ive even started a new game just to make sure it was happening with my save file. Making sure the load order was correct before each start-up. Ive even tried the actual Monliv4 race that you have in another thread.

In step by step I pretty much 1. Install ECE( Is there a specific option I should be choosing whem I install this?). 2. Install Ran's ECEE. 3. Monli Races. The result always end up with the flashing head.

PS: I can sorta fix this by quick-saving and then quick-load repeatedly until the problem stops. But persists every load.

The second i install the enhanced charatcer edit the game save won't load and skyrim crashes to desktop. Same if i try to make a new game.

When i uninstall Enhanced character edit, skyrim saved game loads.

I have two monli races listed in my race list, for some reason?

One of them has no faces, just eyes and teeth.

I'm trying to use UNP because it's easier.

I can't find a boss load order, so I'm using NMM, or skyrims own load manager (which comes up when you reactivate steam)

Hello Sharpx18

First thing you must do is uninstall all traces of the Monli race mod before reinstalling.  If you have two Monli race listed in race menu then you have another Monli mod that adds the race.  That is why you need to completely remove all Monli files before reinstalling my files.

When installing ECE, you will need to install the files from these folders:

00 Main

01 ECE

Option - English Slider Name

Option - More SliderMax and Step x2

Option - No Vampire Cheeks

Option - Racial Compatibility Improved USKP patch

The folders marked green are necessary as they contain the required files.

The folders marked blue are important options if you speak English and/or you have USKP installed.

The other folders are recommended, but not necessary for ECE to function.

Make sure the Monli is installed after the Required and Recommended mods are installed first.  Use BOSS to sort the load order or if not using BOSS, make sure the Monli.esp is loaded before ECE and CME.  Here is what it should look like.

Top Load Order

Skyrim.esm

-

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp (if you installed DSR and ran the patcher)

-

Monli.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

-

Dual Sheath Redux.esp (if you installed DSR)

-

Bottom Load Order

Also, are you running RaceMenu?  There are compatibility issues with RaceMenu and ECE.

Hello. I have problems with this mod. Been trying 2 days inna row without success. I have been using http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5336-cbbe-loli-race-fixed/

My problem is now though is that every time I try to load this mod. The face texture is always flashing. Like Monitor flashing between the regular face texture. And some dark skinned one.

Ive gotten rid of Monli 2.1 which was the version I linked. I even tried before uninstalling it too. I even Stripped all the mods I had currently had and manually deleted meshes and texture folder before starting again. Except for the exception of SKSE. I've tried installing with NMM, and manually installing. I've tried 4.3 4.2 and 4.1 All resulting in the same problem. Ive even started a new game just to make sure it was happening with my save file. Making sure the load order was correct before each start-up. Ive even tried the actual Monliv4 race that you have in another thread.

In step by step I pretty much 1. Install ECE( Is there a specific option I should be choosing whem I install this?). 2. Install Ran's ECEE. 3. Monli Races. The result always end up with the flashing head.

PS: I can sorta fix this by quick-saving and then quick-load repeatedly until the problem stops. But persists every load.

Are you using an ENB?  It might be related to multisampling or you did not turn off FXAA in the game options and graphics card. 

Are your video drivers up to date?  If you have Nvidia, rollback to the previous version as the latest update is buggy.

What setting do you have your game (low, medium, high, ultra)?  If anything other than High or Ultra, try editing the SKSE.ini file located in

Data > SKSE folder.  Open SKSE.ini in Notepad and delete the following lines:

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

This was added to make SKSE properly display hi-res textures.

I would say the flickering is more of a display problem than mod-related.

Hi. I'm having problems installing this mod properly. I followed the requirements but the monli race is not showing in the showracemenu. 

Check your load order and make sure the Monli.esp is loaded before ECE.  It would look something like this:

Top Load Order

Skyrim.esm

-

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp (if you installed DSR and ran the patcher)

-

Monli.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

-

Dual Sheath Redux.esp (if you installed DSR)

-

Bottom Load Order

But to be sure, the installation order would be:

1) SKSE

2) ECE  (check the other comment I posted on what ECE files to install)

3) Ran's ECEE

4) Monli Race Main Pack

5) CBBE or UNP Textures  (the main pack installs the default textures when installing a body option)

If you install any of the Type xx skeletons (Type 01-Type04) then you will need the Belt-Fastened animation.

6) Chesko's Belt-Fastened Quivers Animation

If you want to use Dual Sheath Redux.

7) Dual Sheath Redux.

Make sure to run the patcher, double-check the load order, check that the masters and plugins are activated and the Monli should appear in your game.

Are you using an ENB?  It might be related to multisampling or you did not turn off FXAA in the game options and graphics card. 

Are your video drivers up to date?  If you have Nvidia, rollback to the previous version as the latest update is buggy.

What setting do you have your game (low, medium, high, ultra)?  If anything other than High or Ultra, try editing the SKSE.ini file located in

Data > SKSE folder.  Open SKSE.ini in Notepad and delete the following lines:

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

This was added to make SKSE properly display hi-res textures.

I would say the flickering is more of a display problem than mod-related.

Thanks for the response! Yeah I kinda figured it was also a graphics issue too. (Just sadly wasn't happening to anything else) Well I've tried all your suggestions sadly to no avail.

But luckily I was able t mess around on my own and figure a solution to my problem. It seems the mod on my PC doesn't like Fullscreen. Because it wasn't happening when I ran it in window mode several times. So I downloaded a border-less window mod from nexus and now I'm in the clear : )

Thanks for the help ^_^  Now I just need to figure out how to make it so I can change my appearance without it resetting/jumbling up my skills/perks.

UPDATE

I have uploaded a new head mesh that would remove the purple tint from the head.  I was experiencing this during certain lighting conditions, mainly outdoors during a sunny day.  It was not so apparent with ambient lighting or nighttime.

@FFVincent

These things happen.  My screenshots sometimes become distorted (black and white and skewed) when in full screen, but normal when in window mode.  I found that some ENBs will cause that to happen.

I'm somewhat curious as to why some people experiencing their skills and perks resetting when using showracemenu.

Have you tried these mods that supposes to preserve your stats/perks when using ShowRaceMenu.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9458

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20394

I have not used them, but they might be of some help to you.

Good Luck.

I'd also love to use one of my followers as a preset.

I was thinking of using alternate actors to take control of them and turn them in to playable characters, but unfortunately it was very buggy for me and didn't quite work out as intended.

Try the following:

1)  Run the game with Natilde's followers.

2)  Find each follower, bring up the console, click on the follower, and type "SPF <name of follower>".

3)  Exit console, exit game, and look in the SKRYIM folder.  You will find files that have the ".npc" extension (example:  If you typed "SPF Monli" in the game console, you will find a file labeled Monli.npc in the SKYRIM folder.  This contains the face data.

4)  Run CK with my Monli.esp set as Active.

5)  Go to ACTORS > Actor > Presets and look for the Monli presets.

6)  Double-click on a female Monli preset and click on the CHARACTER GEN PARTS tab.

7)  You should see an IMPORT button near the top right of the window.  Click on it and a window will appear showing the folders/files in the Skyrim folder.  Choose the exported face data ( <name of follower>.npc ) you made earlier and it will be imported into the female Monli preset.

8)  Save your changes then save the Monli.esp.

9)  Start Skyrim and load your save.

10)  Once the game starts, bring up ShowRaceMenu and use the PRESET slider (not the SLOT slider).  If all was successful in CK, you will now have the face data of Natilde's follower.

Another way is to recreate the faces using ECE in game and saving them to a slot.

Try the following:

1)  Run the game with Natilde's followers.

2)  Find each follower, bring up the console, click on the follower, and type "SPF <name of follower>".

3)  Exit console, exit game, and look in the SKRYIM folder.  You will find files that have the ".npc" extension (example:  If you typed "SPF Monli" in the game console, you will find a file labeled Monli.npc in the SKYRIM folder.  This contains the face data.

4)  Run CK with my Monli.esp set as Active.

5)  Go to ACTORS > Actor > Presets and look for the Monli presets.

6)  Double-click on a female Monli preset and click on the CHARACTER GEN PARTS tab.

7)  You should see an IMPORT button near the top right of the window.  Click on it and a window will appear showing the folders/files in the Skyrim folder.  Choose the exported face data ( <name of follower>.npc ) you made earlier and it will be imported into the female Monli preset.

8)  Save your changes then save the Monli.esp.

9)  Start Skyrim and load your save.

10)  Once the game starts, bring up ShowRaceMenu and use the PRESET slider (not the SLOT slider).  If all was successful in CK, you will now have the face data of Natilde's follower.

Another way is to recreate the faces using ECE in game and saving them to a slot.

Sadly it didnt work. I get those random presets, but not the face I want (im also trying to get a face from natilde follower) What is the other way with ECE? Do you mean creating the face ourself?

hey great mod.. was wondering tho if it s possible to turn my pc monli in to a npc follower? I couldn't get it to work properly with ck,

thanks for the mod :)

Hello Seth76

I'm working on a solution.  I've been trying to transfer the CME facegen to Lydia.  The problems I'm encountering is the new face does not show up when loading the game.  If I use the setnpcweight command, the new face appears, but rather cartoonish.

What was strange is that the first time I tried this the new face appeared on Lydia, abeit with the dark face bug.  Afterwards, I only get a generic Monli face with no elf ears.

I'll keep trying until I exhaust all options.

If anyone reading this has better luck, please enlighten me.

UPDATE

I figured out a way for an npc to accept the CME facegen.  I'll have to test this a little longer, but so far reloading a gamesave or changing cell locations (going indoors/outdoors, fast traveling) does not reset the face.  The only noticeable bug I still have to remove is the dark head (I created the face tints, but changing the face with the CME facegen brought it back).

Anyway, here is Lolia (Monli Lydia).

post-64505-0-39733500-1373827883_thumb.jpg

EDIT

Apparantly, restarting the game resets her face and any attempts to change it back causes glitches. :@

NEW

All Fox6000 armors can now be bought from the Fox Shop Merchant and found in a barrel on the Fox Shop porch (for those who are unable to purchase them).

Thanks to AbleMan for merging the armors with Fox Shop.

Fox6000 armors and Fox Shop were made by Fox6000.

Is the girl from the Little Monli Race?

if yes, cbbe or unp?

attachicon.gif32939.jpg

Hello Renexing

It's possible.  It could also possibly be CotS, but I have not tested CotS with ECE.

The body looks like the UNP flatchest (UNP Petite for the Lil Monli) because the armor is from either Loli Labs armor collection or the loli armor (conversions) by LostDayWalker.  However, the CBBE Petite body should be able to use those armors as long as their are means to hide any gaps (wrist, ankle, neck) as the CBBE body is slightly larger.

I was able to make a reasonable facsimile with the Lil Monli and UNP Petite body.

post-64505-0-44463300-1374012138_thumb.jpg

@Luhna

She is definitely cute.  I see you have the wolf ear/tails.  I was planning on adding them to the Elins, but decided to wait until work on the update got started.  The new Elins will share the same assets as the little Monli's so that means they will kind of look alike except the Elins will have their unique body-shape plus the ears and tails.

Now that I'm done with the Dawnguard fix, I'm working on an update for the Elin race.

Before anyone asks, there are no npc replacers for the Little Monli, yet.  Once I'm done with the Elins I'll return to finding a way for CME to load the custom faces for Monli npcs.