{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

There all there, maybe the problem is a loose old esp file from the old versions I just installed by drag and drop. Ill try dragging and dropping step by step again After looking I dont see any esp files, except for the  Elin use Monli textures bbp. 

Sometimes in the last version the skin of the Monli would be all black i fixed that by re installing all textures again

There all there, maybe the problem is a loose old esp file from the old versions I just installed by drag and drop. Ill try dragging and dropping step by step again After looking I dont see any esp files, except for the  Elin use Monli textures bbp. 

Sometimes in the last version the skin of the Monli would be all black i fixed that by re installing all textures again

Which version?  4.0 or 4.1?

I'm guessing the problem was with 4.0.  Most of the textures were missing mipmaps and so the game was using the original texture when a mip should have been used and this caused issues with vram.

Version 4.1 should not need anything from v4.0.  All fixes were either included or replaced with something better.  Everything you need is included in v4.1 of course with the exception of DSR, Chesko, and ECE.

EDIT

I'm going to make an installer version.  I'm wondering if there might be some confusion as to what to install and the files from the Core folder is being overlooked.

Hey i'd just like to add i'm having some trouble (again) getting the new version working aswell. I installed ECE and chose no extra race, and NO skeleton, then ECEE through NMM

I then put together a .7z file with the textures, scale, etc i picked 

2vcxkz4.png

and installed it with NMM (i checked the Data directory and every file is in the correct place)

i changed my race to nord before uninstalling Monli v4 and made a new save. now when i launch the game with v4.1 installed and open the race menu as soon as i try to switch to the monli race it CTD's. Now i'm 99.9% sure i have all the correct files in the correct places. I'm really stumped as to why it isnt working for me. ty 

Hey i'd just like to add i'm having some trouble (again) getting the new version working aswell. I installed ECE and chose no extra race, and NO skeleton, then ECEE through NMM

2vcxkz4.png

and installed it with NMM (i checked the Data directory and every file is in the correct place)

i changed my race to nord before uninstalling Monli v4 and made a new save. now when i launch the game with v4.1 installed and open the race menu as soon as i try to switch to the monli race it CTD's. Now i'm 99.9% sure i have all the correct files in the correct places. I'm really stumped as to why it isnt working for me. ty 

Try installing ECE and ECEE without NMM or just manually install over what you have.  NMM might have had installation errors.

Make sure these files are in this order:

[top]

-

-

Monli.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

-

-

[bottom]

2vcxkz4.png

I had the exact same issue. I got it working by unpacking the BSA Files. (exept the RaceCompatility.bsa)

2vcxkz4.png

I had the exact same issue. I got it working by unpacking the BSA Files. (exept the RaceCompatility.bsa)

I follow what you have done(unpack those bsa), it works! thx. This remind me the same thing (bsa pack problem) happened before (some other mod), but I still don't know why. Hope someone can explain...

Yeah... still no luck. I can install things as I'm supposed to and the game still crashes once I load my Monli character. If I install the "x117 Monli Race Main-2013Jun14" file on top of everything, and say no to whatever it wants to overwrite, the game doesn't crash, but I don't see any change. Dual Sheath Redux still doesn't work, in fact, one dagger shows up in the Vanilla spot, and one shows up flat against the ground between my character's feet. Very strange...

It should be noted that Dual Sheath Redux is working just fine on my non-Monli characters.

Little Monli Race Installer

Contains:

- Loose files except CuteDesigns.bsa and RaceCompatibilty.bsa.

- Core files.

- Race scale options.

- 3rd-person skeleton options

- CBBE Petite body with textures.

- UNP Petite body with textures.

The installer works fine, at least for me, but I need to know if it helps anyone who has been experiencing problems likely caused by installation errors if not something else like mod conflicts. 

Once I'm satisfied with the results, I'll proceed with the CBBE and UNP texture pack installers.

To get around from extracting the bsas i suggest you add them to the skyrim.ini sArchiveList2 field, only add the monli-textures and meshes bsa the monli.bsa is added via the monli.esp for more info on this http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1354395-update-bsas-and-you/

Thank you.  I was debating whether to advise this, but gave up on the idea.

If anyone chooses to try this out to see if it makes a big difference (their game stops crashing) then I'll go ahead and make an installer pack for the BSA version of the Monli packs.
The BSA files work without problems for me and I don't have them added to the ArchiveLIst in Skyrim.ini, so I can't say if it helps or not.

Yes, that way you will know if any problems persist, the cause is something other than the Monli race or another mod is conflicting.

Btw, the floating dagger should be fixed by reinstalling the skeleton.

I've reinstalled the skeleton and everything... multiple times, lol. The floating dagger happened after I uninstalled everything and tried again.

I'll try the installer and see what happens though. Hopefully that'll solve my problems.

Little Monli Race Installer

Contains:

- Loose files except CuteDesigns.bsa and RaceCompatibilty.bsa.

- Core files.

- Race scale options.

- 3rd-person skeleton options

- CBBE Petite body with textures.

- UNP Petite body with textures.

attachicon.gif2013July02_LiLMonliRace4.1_Installer.7z

The installer works fine, at least for me, but I need to know if it helps anyone who has been experiencing problems likely caused by installation errors if not something else like mod conflicts. 

Once I'm satisfied with the results, I'll proceed with the CBBE and UNP texture pack installers.

To get around from extracting the bsas i suggest you add them to the skyrim.ini sArchiveList2 field, only add the monli-textures and meshes bsa the monli.bsa is added via the monli.esp for more info on this http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1354395-update-bsas-and-you/

Thank you.  I was debating whether to advise this, but gave up on the idea.

If anyone chooses to try this out to see if it makes a big difference (their game stops crashing) then I'll go ahead and make an installer pack for the BSA version of the Monli packs.

The BSA files work without problems for me and I don't have them added to the ArchiveLIst in Skyrim.ini, so I can't say if it helps or not.

This worked perfectly, thanks psycho (:

@Seiji-Chan

Did you delete the DSR patch and created a new one (after reinstalling the skeleton).

@Enxz

Glad to hear that.  If anyone else is having positive results then I'll get started on the texture packs, though it will take awhile because of all those options, not to mention I can't find my screenshots of each texture option. 

Thank you, the installer fixed everything except my character's body was invisible with no armour on and her face was snow white. I unpacked the mesh and texture bsa's and overwrote it though and is working perfectly now. thanks a lot :)

I'll see if the installer scripts need editing, other than that, I have not experienced the invisible body.  In fact, the screenshots for the CBBE and UNP body I used for the installer menu was taken after I tested the finished scripts.  The only things I need to do was include those screenshots.

@Seiji-Chan

Did you delete the DSR patch and created a new one (after reinstalling the skeleton).

@Enxz

Glad to hear that.  If anyone else is having positive results then I'll get started on the texture packs, though it will take awhile because of all those options, not to mention I can't find my screenshots of each texture option. 

Yes, I did that before and it didn't fix anything. I'll be sure to do it again before trying the installer.

UPDATE

The Little Monli Race v4.1 is now mod manager-compatible.  All of the Monli files are loose.  There are two texture packs (CBBE and UNP) and the main race pack.

I did some quick tests and found no problems installing the body and textures, but I only tested some of the bodies/textures.