Will Downloads Ever Work Again?

21 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Downloads are working for me on Skyrim SE stuff, what are you trying to download and have you tried on an alternative browser to the one that they keep failing on?

Never thought about it being my browser. Maybe I have a setting that's interfering. I was talking to an author because I was having trouble getting the file and they said it was an LL issue and had been happening frequently lately. Using Firefox so I'll check my settings. I've been away for a long time just coming back and updating to SE so you know, I've forgotten how to do anything LOL! Thanks for the reply.

I can confirm Skyrim LE downloads are working for me. Granted the downloads almost invariably fails after a few seconds but it invariably completes on the second attempt. It's been like that since the round of 'site improvements' way back in the spring/summer.

I can also confirm that Manchester United won on Ralph Rangnick's first game in charge. ?

17 minutes ago, jrock317 said:

Using Firefox so I'll check my settings.

FF on our end here right now, too.

It was usually our ISP playing games when we run into downloading issues with LL :classic_dodgy:

Edited by worik
23 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I can confirm Skyrim LE downloads are working for me. Granted the downloads almost invariably fails after a few seconds but it invariably completes on the second attempt. It's been like that since the round of 'site improvements' way back in the spring/summer.

I can also confirm that Manchester United won on Ralph Rangnick's first game in charge. ?

Not sure what's up switched to Edge (yuk) and it's working now. Thanks for the help! 

And congrats! MU!!!!!

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

NOOOO! Don't throw them away!

You can still wear them if you do something dirty.

That sounds dirtier than what I had in mind ?

I guess I will wear my old jeans on my head for a while :classic_wacko:

It was a metaphor, obviously. LOL! But yes, first the knees wear out, so you cut off the legs. Then the pockets fall off, so you get creative, then the butt starts to show through, at that point only appropriate around close friends that take you at face value. After that!?, "To shreds you say?"