MC progressive Corruption with story integration

I think it would be a cool idea to have a mod that features the dragonborn, alongside being prepared to save skyrim and all that, also progressively being turned into a public slut by magic/mind control means.

I'm envisaging that at several points throughout the main questline, some of the "helpful" quest npcs, on top of helping our hero, also put a curse spell on her ("Actually, there's one more thing...") that functions as a debuff that is either permanent or very hard to remove. Similar debuffs might be "acquired" along with some of the more story-relevant shout words you are "supposed" to come across.

Examples of these might be:

-Harsh debuff whenever wearing too "covering" armor (think as in bikini armor vs normal armor in Sexlab Survival)

-Similar debuff whenever not plugged (with plugs being provided by the npc applying the curse, or lying around if acquiring it from a word wall)

-Other integration with devious devices based mods, e.g. in the form of being compelled to let yourself be tied up when asked

-Be compelled to give a blowjob whenever you trade with someone

-React to certain trigger-words (e.g. by masturbating), that some npcs you come across will "somehow" know of

-Maybe some effects in battle, up to surrender, in certain situations, e.g. specifically when fighting bandits and becoming too aroused (in conjunction with some defeat mod)

Physical changes such as magical tattoos from Slavetats might also be included, but i'm imagining it to be mostly mental changes.

The head canon would be that most of Skyrim's population is in on what is going on and happy to participate, but that wouldn't necessarily have to be explicitely stated.

I know something like this would take a lot of work and is unlikely to happen, but I thought I'd still put it out there, you never know.

Also if you can think of mods that implement similar things, feel free to let me know, both SE and Oldrim welcome ?

Most of things you seek can be implemented with existing mod.

One thing that is abcent is story integration. Modders are normally reluctant to screw with vanilla quests, probably due to all the possible compability issues. One mod that did something like integration you seek was Deviously Vanilla, but i believe that one is abandoned. Mechanicly - between SL Disparity to set up neccecery buffs/debuffs and SL survival for extra flavour, you'll be practicly set. You can also get slow body alteration with something like SL hormones or MME bodymorph addon.

Integration into Skyrim MQ is about the only thing that isnt there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 8:31 AM, nilead said:

Most of things you seek can be implemented with existing mod.

One thing that is abcent is story integration. Modders are normally reluctant to screw with vanilla quests, probably due to all the possible compability issues. One mod that did something like integration you seek was Deviously Vanilla, but i believe that one is abandoned. Mechanicly - between SL Disparity to set up neccecery buffs/debuffs and SL survival for extra flavour, you'll be practicly set. You can also get slow body alteration with something like SL hormones or MME bodymorph addon.

Integration into Skyrim MQ is about the only thing that isnt there.

I can vouch for this.  I once tried to create a mind control mod that hooked into the main quest from the Dragonborn DLC.  It took months just to set up the framework that would hook into the already established coding and quest scripting so that my mod would work alongside it. Trust me, if you want a quest mod, be it mind control/corruption related or not, SAY AWAY from vanilla quests.

Edited by ElsissSurana