PC upgrade time.

Finally able to upgrade my PC. All the parts in my current system are between 2 and 7 years old. Funny part is I am going to re use some of the 7 year old parts (case and PSU) and a few other newer things like ram and an SSD or two but here is my pile of upgrades that is happening tomorrow.

Spoiler

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.9c1f3fcf8460eb605a10202e1c58be95.jpg

8 minutes ago, ramrod126 said:

Finally able to upgrade my PC. All the parts in my current system are between 2 and 7 years old. Funny part is I am going to re use some of the 7 year old parts (case and PSU) and a few other newer things like ram and an SSD or two but here is my pile of upgrades that is happening tomorrow.

Hide contents

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.9c1f3fcf8460eb605a10202e1c58be95.jpg

Where'd your get the video card?  Been looking for a new one for a bloody year.

40 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Where'd your get the video card?  Been looking for a new one for a bloody year.

Newegg. It took a lot of searching to find a 30 series that was both in stock and shipped from the US. I will not, however, admit what I paid for it.

I should mention the one I got is now out of stock.

Edited by ramrod126
1 hour ago, S3thus said:

Man I'm jealous of anyone who can afford current gen GPU prices. My 1060 will be sweating for a few more years it seems.

Dunno how much of a difference there is between a 1060 and a 3060 but it does look that a new store brought is currently cheaper than doing seperately like myuhinny says

image.png.68db0456a06728f95e56092069e639ed.png

Advert i got from ebuyer yesterday

5 hours ago, myuhinny said:

I bought a whole new computer instead earlier this year as it was cheaper then trying to buy separate parts.

This seems to make more sense really.

I still crackle with a RX480. So far it holds. It had its moments of failure but i was strangely able to save it.