So i'm new to skyrim and modding and wanted to add some fun mods, but every time i try and play my dong is just broken

My race menu gives me 1 slider that just says erection and my dong is always just a flaccid beige untextured worm. it's kinda sad. 

Idk what's wrong. I use vortex mods to install mods, and i heard i had to disable skeletons for SoS but I never even get an option to do that. any ideas?

33 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Hey, snarky, He was talking about the links you just sent him. He was asking if they work for anniversary edition. 

Hey psychic, if that is the case then how come he wrote 'this' and not 'these' or 'those'? How do you know he didn't mean SOS?

5 hours ago, SpineSauce said:

Anniversary edition for future reference but ok. thanks for trying

You posted your question in Skyrim LE tech support and gave no hint what Skyrim version you are playing.

AE is a modified SE, while SE also got updates that broke SKSE related mods (among other things).

If you need specific help you would need to ask in the right topic.

SE compatibility tracking is a good place to start to find a solution.

Edited by donttouchmethere
7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

But there is no hiding place. SE and now AE users just keep coming. ☹️

To be fair to you I envy your ability as an LE user to have an entirely separate and legal version of the game exempt from the new stuff. If you wanted you could dabble by installing special edition without affecting your legacy edition mods. Those of us on special edition lack that option if we wish to try out anniversary edition. 

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

But there is no hiding place. SE and now AE users just keep coming. ☹️

We are everywhere

2spoopy4me.gif

20 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

To be fair to you I envy your ability as an LE user to have an entirely separate and legal version of the game exempt from the new stuff. If you wanted you could dabble by installing special edition without affecting your legacy edition mods. Those of us on special edition lack that option if we wish to try out anniversary edition. 

You could just.. Buy LE? It's still there.. At least i could install it if i want so steam should still be selling it

47 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

If you wanted you could dabble by installing special edition without affecting your legacy edition mods.

I could have done that any time in the last 5 years but chose not to as it would not get me nothing I haven't already got.

29 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

We are everywhere

Even the SE section. ?

42 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

We are everywhere

2spoopy4me.gif

You could just.. Buy LE? It's still there.. At least i could install it if i want so steam should still be selling it

I meant that We can't buy Anniversary edition as a separate game on pc that does not touch our modded installs for special edition. And no, I am not moving back to Legacy edition lol