​?‍♀️ Easiest way to install CBBE bodyslide + inflateable belly + HDT Pussy on Skyrim LE? Equivalent-ish to UUNP special. ​?

Hi again ?

My Blog invites me to boldly go where no UUNPspecial user has gone before.

I would like to offer CBBE interested parties a quick guide how to install a fully functional body.

What should I promote for beginners?

Don't ya dare and drop SMP-something here, I want easy solutions and not food for the tech support ?

I just need some easy to follow bullet points that are confirmed to work as intended.

Best if the explanations are from experience. ?‍♀️?‍♂️

The CBBE work instruction should be understandable for Noobs Newbies UUNP users ?

Thanks for your help ?

PS: Naturalistic HDT seems to work for CBBE too, just there is this mysterious note:

- If you want to use Clams or any other CBBE body with a 3D vagina together with my physics then you obviously don't have to build the body included in my mod with Bodyslide.

Edited by donttouchmethere

lol I feel your pain, but what worked for me was starting over in my mod list. Obviously the basics, but that was the first mod I installed before moving on. God help you on the mod list after that though. ;) I have noticed it's pretty easy to break this, so buyer beware.

Edited by zelphador23

i just happen to install 2 BHUNP than 3BA-CBBE .  

an easy set up with less steps the fomod ask install instructions for what type of shaking and what type of performance for cbbp/smp  ( just need glasses to read small characters )

need smp hdt skined mesh   or   faster hdt ( might need to report .xml files for hair and clothes )   ,   cbbp physics , and caliente body enhancer ( textures ) .

in body slide you select  CBBE 3BBB body amazing ,  then you choose body type ( slim , curvey , etc . . . )  , than you modify the body shape at will ( in the limit of high and low ) . body slide use as you know .

it is for SE and you need LE 

oups sorry 

Edited by coolfreaky

PRZ did an AIO for SMP with CBBE HDT, pretty sure there's a PE fallback version in the same thread. Since he left the site due to Baka/Clonereal stealing and general snowflakery, might still be here under "guest" topic.

Edited by 27X
  • donttouchmethere changed the title to ​🤷‍♀️ Easiest way to install CBBE bodyslide + inflateable belly + HDT Pussy on Skyrim LE? Equivalent-ish to UUNP special. ​👀