LoversTomagoClub 1.04

1.10c is out on SHY (why the hell they call it 1.10c instead of a sane versioning system like 1.10.3, I'll never understand):

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups29026.7z

Changelog (rough translation):

* Fixed the bug which reversed the order of embryo and fœtus.

* Icon files added

* FAQ updated (the added question is something like "I get a fertilised egg, but then it disappears and I can't get pregnant. Why that?")

* Added some error handling when the uterus is back in the early follicular period (whatever that means)

Hi' date=' I deinstalled the previous tamago esm and esp, did a clean save, and activated the new esm, I don´t know if that is the correct install... Now I have a womb, but I see not sperm at all after sex. Is there something wrong ?

[/quote']

To get sperm after Lovers sex you need LoversTamagoClub.

[Ero - TamaHiyo] TamagoClub 1.10c English.7z

Now with icons.

Released as an OMOD ready archive.

The script lets you choose the icons to install (for people who use their own icons).

[Ero - Lovers] LoversTamagoClub 1.02 English.7z

The link between Lovers and TamagoClub.

Latest version has optional support for males getting sperm from futanari girls or from gay anal sex (I knew you all wanted that).

@Ryanhabs

Version 1.10c has a bugfix concerning the menstruation phase switch timing. Maybe that is related to your problem since you mentioned it happened after the first child birth.

Generally, if such problems occur, please give as much information as possible, especially whether you are using the default values or custom values.

In the later case make sure you check whether the problem also occurs with the default values.

Listing all the TamagoClub addons you are using would also help.

There is no such thing as "TamagoClub.esp" btw.

Maou, Thank for the links, It was default settings as I really had only had it installed for a day or so before it went all weird. The funny thing was after leaving my house and loading the exterior cell, I was surrounded by about 15 kids. It seems that somehow Yin was giving birth in a single day. With no true profession to speak of I felt bad for the decision Yin had to make, but 15 kids on her income... what choice did she have? LOL

If you loot a womb from someone, even though it says you can not remove a quest item from your inventory you can still place the extras in a random container and they wont be in your inventory anymore. I think I had 30 some wombs in my inventory before and placed all but 1 in a random crate and my inventory showed me back at 1 womb.

Its working great for me now. I installed the files from Maou's post. I even finally got the hiyokocreatures esp working now. I have been laughing about the "children" Yin has been having all morning now. Seriously... giving birth to a tenticle monster... too damn funny.

One question the setbody you guys been using for either this mod or the other lovers plug-ins is it the same as this one ??

http://rghost.net/15531441

SetBody 2ch 0.3a - BBB Designer body spell (With BBB Butts support)

Yup Donkey. Thats what I'm showing in my omods anyways.

I think those puppies ready to bust that top open in your avatar would get anyones attention :P I think you would have to have mad companionship mod or something to be able to give them a stay or hold position command. Otherwise you just run a clean up or kill the little guys. Thats the only way I have gotten them to stop following me.

I think those puppies ready to bust that top open in your avatar would get anyones attention :P I think you would have to have mad companionship mod or something to be able to give them a stay or hold position command. Otherwise you just run a clean up or kill the little guys. Thats the only way I have gotten them to stop following me.

You can use either Companion Share and Recruit or Mad Companionship Spells to make them them companions and have them wait somewhere...

CSR here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3066

MCS here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=7636#pid7636

Thanks for the suggestions! That's what I figured I'd end up having to do, but I wasn't sure if there was an option in Tamago to mess with that. I love the little guys as far as pixelated companions can go, but they're like lost puppies.

And thanks Ryan on the avatar compliment. xD :heart:

Its working great for me now. I installed the files from Maou's post. I even finally got the hiyokocreatures esp working now. I have been laughing about the "children" Yin has been having all morning now. Seriously... giving birth to a tenticle monster... too damn funny.

Hey ry, When you installed the files in MAOU's post, did you just copy remove the original older version ESM and ESP and then copy over the new ESM and activate it?

:huh:

Hey ry' date=' When you installed the files in MAOU's post, did you just copy remove the original older version ESM and ESP and then copy over the new ESM and activate it?

[/quote']

I uninstalled the older ones. then unpacked the esm and esp. made the file swaps and overwrote with the newer files. repacked them and made new omods. I have a feeling what I did was way overboard, You should be able to leave them active in OBMM and just make new omods from the Maou files when activating the new files you'll be prompted to overwrite, Just ctrl+yes it and your done. ;)

@Shmuberry: I should be thanking you :P I'm no guard but they caught my attention :angel:

I meant to ask before. The new files on page 59 by Maou can be used to update the TamagoClub located in the direct download link' date=' correct? Sorry if that's a silly question. There's just so many different versions of mods floating around.

[/quote']

That is correct. Just create omods for the new files and overwrite everything when prompted. this won't mess with your load order and will update and fix some possible bugs you may or may not have encountered.

Hey ry' date=' When you installed the files in MAOU's post, did you just copy remove the original older version ESM and ESP and then copy over the new ESM and activate it?

[/quote']

I uninstalled the older ones. then unpacked the esm and esp. made the file swaps and overwrote with the newer files. repacked them and made new omods. I have a feeling what I did was way overboard, You should be able to leave them active in OBMM and just make new omods from the Maou files when activating the new files you'll be prompted to overwrite, Just ctrl+yes it and your done. ;)

@Shmuberry: I should be thanking you :P I'm no guard but they caught my attention :angel:

Odd, the post from MAOU had a download [EroTamagoHiyo...] that didn't include an esp. Just the esm.

I guess I get the esp from the link below that one from ShyUploader eh?

When a child is born a pop up box should tell you. If you dont get the pop up and are not seeing any kids, check the Tamago settings via the spell in your spell list. I also recommend if you have not done so already, download and install both of the files Maou posted in his link 1 page back. you do not have to uninstall the older files just create new omods for the new files and simply select yes to overwrite when prompted.