LoversTomagoClub 1.04

Hmm I can't find this icons anywhere in my data folder... Can someone who have them' date=' could put dl link for it? Please :)

And what this new TM shop do? If I recall good, items in last one not worked.

[/quote']

Icons aren't included. You can

A) Make your own.

B) Use Abinas' icons. They are included in her icons-mod. The original is removed due to bugs, after I uploaded a fixed version, here.

make sure that you only use the icons, and not the mod itself. The latter is almost sure to cause problems with the newest version of TamagoClub.

TamagoShop v1.01

Requires TamagoClub v1.10 or later.

Made compatible with the changed form IDs for the cryopreservation device and the IVF device. Also adds a new Morning-After Pill.

From the readme:

+ Cryopreservaton Device and IVF Device will be sold in the Mystic Emporium in IC, Market District

- If one of these is placed into a container, their effect will work on all items inside that container

- The Cryopreservation Device will stop the activity of all sperm, ova, fertilized ova, etc., allowing long-time preservation

- The IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Device allows sperm to fertilize ova within a container

No actors or wombs are required, plus the fertilization rate is twice as much as the usual rate.

However, it is not possible to have conception inside a container, so you will have to transplant the fertilized ova

into actors while they are still fresh.

- If both, a cryopreservation device and an IVF device, are present in a container all activity inside the container

will be stopped so no fertilization can occur.

+ Morning-After Pill will be sold in The Gilded Carafe in IC, Market District

- After an internal cumshot during the dangerous days, taking one pill immediately and another one about 10 hours later

should greatly reduce the risk of getting pregnant

All other official plugins including HiyokoClub still work.

It's too early to say whether this new version has bugs or not. I haven't seen any yet.

Vilja and other mods using RemoveAllItems should work too, but I haven't tested it.

The icon replacer is still useful for people who use older versions.

You just shouldn't use the ESP with v1.10 or later.

Only use the icons.

I just tried starting a new game with the new Tamago, crashes right after character creation at about where HiyokoClub name generation would take place, it does this always regardless of load order. I put the old TamagoClub.esm back and no more crashes. So has anyone else seen this?

Crash after starting new game confirmed.

Apparently the OBSE function "ResolveModIndex" causes CTD when starting a new game.

This is temporary bugfix version.

The OBSE function is used to check whether the mod index for TamagoClub.esm has changed in which case you should either correct the load order or do a data reset with the settings spell.

The check is currently disabled so make sure TamagoClub's mod index doesn't change.

Guest Donkey

there is a problem with v.10a they have made a new quick fix for v0.10b.

You should really wait till this becomes more stable or you would have the same problem i had when first translating this mod, and are constantly forced to update.

Not knowing what more bugs 0.10b would add.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups28968.7z

2011/07/22 v1.10b

CTD bug that sometimes · NewGame (to CTD when using the NewGame ResolveModIndex)

I had the no womb issue but found out very quickly that you can kill a female bandit and carry the womb in your inventory and it picks right up where it should.

...and if you grab a fertilazed womb, you get pregnant by adoppt. :s

New icons have been released on SHY:

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups28985.zip

The author says he wants to bundle them with TamagoClub so I'll wait for the next version.

v1.10b is just v1.10a with the bugfix you can find above.

Also, I know that the menu looks horrible. There is just too much information in it.

It looks OK in Japanese with a normal font size and high resolution but the English words are much longer so additional line breaks occur.

I've made an ESP which overrides the function for the settings spell. It breaks the menu into several pages. This should work better for the English version. If you don't want to use an additional ESP you can copy the script into the ESM file. I'll keep them separate so I don't have to update it every time a new version of TamagoClub is released.

Ok, so I'm not sure whats happening as tamago club seems to be running through the functions just fine. My issue being I had gotten pregnant 1 time had a wild taxabi kid. went did some quests and my kid got killed by some necromancers. I took the umbilical cord from her inventory and she went away. Since then I can gain eggs in my inventory and I can get those eggs fertilized and even start the 1st phase of pregnancy. If I rest or sleep, the fertilized egg disappears from my inventory and my cycle starts over. This has happened about 15 times now and I never get a miscarrage message. Is there something bugged or does Yin need to see a fretility doctor :P

Ok' date=' so I'm not sure whats happening as tamago club seems to be running through the functions just fine. My issue being I had gotten pregnant 1 time had a wild taxabi kid. went did some quests and my kid got killed by some necromancers. I took the umbilical cord from her inventory and she went away. Since then I can gain eggs in my inventory and I can get those eggs fertilized and even start the 1st phase of pregnancy. If I rest or sleep, the fertilized egg disappears from my inventory and my cycle starts over. This has happened about 15 times now and I never get a miscarrage message. Is there something bugged or does Yin need to see a fretility doctor :P

[/quote']

If Im not wrong umbilical cord is used for recognizing characters created by Hiyoko if you have it scripts are redirected to I and if it dissipated there was no way to reset it. Try reseating TC, if no change - reset Hiyoko.

I should clarify, I dont have the umbilical cord in my inventory. I just used it from the dead kids inventory to make her corpse go bye bye. since then I can make it to the 1st trimester stage but if I sleep or rest from that point I default back to menstral phase and the fretilized egg is gone from my inventory. I get no notifications of a miscarrage its just vanishes. This has now happened more than 20 times.

gonna try that next. We had a spa appointment this morning. Wow, that japanese lady had amazing hands. I'm back in for lunch for a bit, then we hike to a shrine and then tonight is a mixed open air bath. I'm loading a few nice mods someone came across somewhere. Gonna check those out first. ;)

hi there i have a problem with this mod, if anyone could help me that´ll be great

ok so my character got her first child but only the head is showing with out a body and i have the mbp and x117 mods

anyone knows what could be wrong

thank in advance

I noticed that my kiddie taxabi came out wearing an outfit that was in my inventory, its possible that the outfit the child has on isnt compatible with the body or the race of the child. If you have it use the active inventory spell to check to see what is equipt on the child and remove it from her / his inventory. you can either test this by having them naked or placing stock clothing in their inventory to see if the body appears. That will atleast tell you if the issue lies with the clothing or if theres a bigger issue.