LoversTomagoClub 1.04

Not really. All children are created from a couple of base actors (one for each race and gender) using \"CreateFullActorCopy\". You can modify the base actors in the CS but the changes will apply to all children created from that base actor. The base actors are defined in HiyokoGenerator.esp. Adjusting x117 faces in the CS is not practical, though. Just take a look at their faces in the CS and you will know why (you have been warned!).

Incidentally, I have no idea what tools people use to make x117 faces (apart from the race menu).

Maou,

I see exactly what you mean. I did look at the x117 faces in cs, hence my confusion. Thanks for the reply and the clarity of your explanation. It's just a shame that I can't effectively change anything, but I'll simply live with it and thats fine for now.

Thanks

Anyone tried to figure out why do kids follow PC even if father && mother are NPCs? Script responsible for this seems to say that "[orphan]" would be added to the kid's name if he can't find parent references and should follow PC, but it does not happen.

Anyone tried to figure out why do kids follow PC even if father && mother are NPCs? Script responsible for this seems to say that \"[orphan]\" would be added to the kid's name if he can't find parent references and should follow PC' date=' but it does not happen.

[/quote']

Wish i knew, i asked about this AGES ago. For now I'm running 'Companion Master' - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29652

I just get the kids to wait near their parents and run :D I haven't played that much with it, but I think it works in the short term.

Thank you' date=' maou for clarifying this.

I would be interested in looking into those scripts, but right know I'm trying hard to finish at least one run through Oblivion (and not being too much distracted by reading tutorials and changing something - which happens more and more...) before turning towards fiddling with changes / modding.

[/quote']

I made an extender plugin which adds an additional 1000 sperm tokens.

Running OK so far although I'm still at 447/600 in the original sperm pool so

I could only do a short test with the extended sperm pool by deliberately

setting TC's sperm count to 600.

No bugs so far.  :P

I made an extender plugin which adds an additional 1000 sperm tokens.

Running OK so far although I'm still at 447/600 in the original sperm pool so

I could only do a short test with the extended sperm pool by deliberately

setting TC's sperm count to 600.

No bugs so far.  :P

Big thanks, maou.

I have a quick question if anyone can help me with something. This mod works great for me thru the first 2 trimesters but as soon as I hit the third trimester my computer crashes. Doesnt matter if I'm playing or waiting, as soon as it hits that time, immediate ctd. All other things from the needed mods work fine: get notices, body changes etc... If anyone has heard of this and can offer some advice I'd appreciate it. Thx

I have a quick question if anyone can help me with something. This mod works great for me thru the first 2 trimesters but as soon as I hit the third trimester my computer crashes. Doesnt matter if I'm playing or waiting' date=' as soon as it hits that time, immediate ctd. All other things from the needed mods work fine: get notices, body changes etc... If anyone has heard of this and can offer some advice I'd appreciate it. Thx

[/quote']

Haven't heard of that one before so I can only suggest some standard "solutions".

First thing I'd try is to temporarily disable all Tamago addons (not LoversEncounters or LoversTamagoClub - those are Lovers plugins).

If that doesn't work disable HiyokoClub and see if you can go through a full pregnancy that way (up to the inevitable miscarriage).

As the last step, try a clean save for TamagoClub.

Also check your console output during pregnancy for any OBSE error messages.

After spending some time learning about TamagoClub, tweaking settings, trial & error and finally reading the source scripts.. I think I'm now at the stage a little help would be appreciated. :P

Let me first explain what I'm trying to do:

I'm using TamagoClub to add some excitement to the Joburg and LoversRapers action by adding the risk of pregnancy to the rapes. However, the default settings aren't all that exciting, no matter how realistic they are. So, in order to double up on excitement, I'm throwing realism oveboard and aiming for the roughly the following:

• Pregnancy (fertilization + conception) should happen only if the sex takes place while an egg cell is in the womb (no more getting pregnant 3 days after the fact).
  • Pregnancy should happen as close as possible to the time of ejaculation, preferably no more than an hour later.

Hopefully by having immediate feedback, the excitement of the pregnancy risk can add to the excitement of rape instead of being a somewhat random thing happening at loosely related times.

With the goal clear, I started tweaking the settings in-game to the following:

• Ovulatory phase end time was set to 4680, which is ~6 hours after the end time of late follicular, making the ovulatory phase duration ~6 hours. I set it like this because conception can only happen in the luteal phase, so I needed the ovulatory phase as short as possible while still getting an egg cell out of it. I'll probably test even lower values for this, but it seems to work fine.
  • FertilizedOvumLife was set to 0. This I did because conception is checked at the end of the fertilized ovum's life. This works great in game, essentially merging the fertilization and conception checks to one by removing the delay between them (but of course, it only works because of the short ovulatory phase, since 'normal' conception relies on the 2 day FertilizedOvumLife to get from ovulatory to luteal before the check).
  • OvumLife I set to 2880 (2 days) to widen the period of pregnancy risk and have a greater overlap with the Luteal phase. I'll probably bump it a little further, but it works exactly as advertised, no problems here.

These settings work, and have greatly shortened the time from ejaculation to the pregnancy check (about 3-6 hours from sex to the TamagoNews bell). However, two important tweaks remain that I couldn't get working with in-game settings; making the check happen nearly instantaneously (0-1 hours) and shortening sperm life to at most a couple of hours.

This is where I hit the brick wall and started reading the scripts. As far as I can tell, sperm tokens start with a 100-500 min (random) delay and have a hard-coded extra counter limiting checks to at most every 720 mins, possibly longer depending on how it intersects with the average 3 hour tamago heartbeat checks.

Looking at the code, I have a fair idea how to change it, but I've never edited a mod before, so I'm not certain how to proceed. For instance, I opened TESCS and set TamagoClub as the active file, but upon pressing save it prompts me to name an esp file? Why can't it just save my change to the existing, and why does it want to create an esp when TamagoClub is an esm? And is there any steps I might have missed apart from just editing the script's text in TESCS and loading a pre-sex savegame to test it out?

Also, if anyone has other suggestions on how to accomplish what I'm trying to do in an easier way, it'd be much appreciated ;D

I believe you will have to edit Tamagoclub.esp or LoversTamagoclub.esp...(whichever you have in your data folder)...in order to change the settings.

You must set it as the active file. The CS will go and add in it's dependencies. As long as you have the file set as "ACTIVE" it should save right back to it when you click on the save button. Make sure if you're in windows-7 you're running the CS in administrator mode.

No prob.

If you don't mind, Could I have a copy of your modded ESP for my own game? I like the way yours sounds.

Edit: I think you may want to check out modding your "LoversJoburg.esp" as well as that is what is used when the NPCs attack and rape others.

No need to mod Joburg for this purpose, as far as I can tell, Tamago is simply notified by the framework whenever ejaculation occurs and acts on that. All I needed to do was make sure sperm could check for fertilization the moment it's added to a womb. I tried it out with 100% fertilization & conception rates, and I got the TamagoNews pregnancy bell while the guy was in the ejaculation animation - regardless if it was Joburg or TrueCrime bandits etc. :)

I'll upload my modded esp along with the parameters I use later today, in case this instant impregnation check concept is of interest to others. ;D

No need to mod Joburg for this purpose' date=' as far as I can tell, Tamago is simply notified by the framework whenever ejaculation occurs and acts on that. [u']All I needed to do was make sure sperm could check for fertilization the moment it's added to a womb. I tried it out with 100% fertilization & conception rates, and I got the TamagoNews pregnancy bell while the guy was in the ejaculation animation[/u] - regardless if it was Joburg or TrueCrime bandits etc. :)

I'll upload my modded esp along with the parameters I use later today, in case this instant impregnation check concept is of interest to others. ;D

OMG!!!! THIS IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

You need to type the full thing \"set a4tc.conceptionrate to 20\"' date=' the \"set\" and \"to\" are required for it to work :D

[/quote']

thanks!! it worket i had hours trying to figure it out! ;D

[move][glow=blue,5,300] back in my day we didint use soap we used hope! [/glow][/move]

I'll upload my modded esp along with the parameters I use later today' date=' in case this instant impregnation check concept is of interest to others. ;D[/quote']

This "instant impregnation" thing sounds like my new fetish.  :-[

I agree...this sounds absolutely remarkable!

You know instantly if your efforts are successful or in vain.

This is so awesome!

Kudos for figuring out the timing. My absolute lack of peace and quiet combined with my sucking so badly at math leaves me waylaid when looking at the xLovers scripts.

Ok, I've uploaded my edited .esp with a little readme for those who want to try their hand at instant pregnancy checks.

You can find the file here.

I've not had time to test it out all that much, so YMMV. Especially, it may change NPC vs NPC pregnancy rates quite a bit if you have that enabled.

If it does something weird, let me know, and I might be able to fix it up or explain what the problem is.

Have fun ;D

Ok' date=' I've uploaded my edited .esp with a little readme for those who want to try their hand at instant pregnancy checks.

I've not had time to test it out all that much, so YMMV. Especially, it may change NPC vs NPC pregnancy rates quite a bit if you have that enabled.

If it does something weird, let me know, and I might be able to fix it up or explain what the problem is.

Have fun ;D

Will do! I will post on Friday night or Saturday morning after I've had a chance to play with this.

Thanks again!!

:D

I have a quick question if anyone can help me with something. This mod works great for me thru the first 2 trimesters but as soon as I hit the third trimester my computer crashes. Doesnt matter if I'm playing or waiting' date=' as soon as it hits that time, immediate ctd. All other things from the needed mods work fine: get notices, body changes etc... If anyone has heard of this and can offer some advice I'd appreciate it. Thx

[/quote']

Haven't heard of that one before so I can only suggest some standard "solutions".

First thing I'd try is to temporarily disable all Tamago addons (not LoversEncounters or LoversTamagoClub - those are Lovers plugins).

If that doesn't work disable HiyokoClub and see if you can go through a full pregnancy that way (up to the inevitable miscarriage).

Thx for the advice maou. Turns out its my Hiyokoclub.esm thats making it ctd. I turned it off, waited and it made it thru the 3rd trimester start where it was crashing before. I plugged it back in and let it run thru to the end to birth and it crashed again. Tried alot of other things with previous saves and its obvious that this esm is causing me to ctd. Its the one I got from the main file in the download section so unless there's a different version I'm not finding I guess this pregnancy mod won't work correctly for me. *sigh* Oh well. The rest of the lovers mods here are great and I guess I'll stay content with them. Really wanted to have a kid though. Loversborn is ok but the kid just comes out as a tiny adult. Not really the same. :(

[/quote']

Thx for the advice maou. Turns out its my Hiyokoclub.esm thats making it ctd. I turned it off, waited and it made it thru the 3rd trimester start where it was crashing before. I plugged it back in and let it run thru to the end to birth and it crashed again. Tried alot of other things with previous saves and its obvious that this esm is causing me to ctd. Its the one I got from the main file in the download section so unless there's a different version I'm not finding I guess this pregnancy mod won't work correctly for me. *sigh* Oh well. The rest of the lovers mods here are great and I guess I'll stay content with them. Really wanted to have a kid though. Loversborn is ok but the kid just comes out as a tiny adult. Not really the same. :(

Mikegame: Are you SURE you have MBP++ and x117 installed correctly? I have experienced the same crashing when I tried to run Tamagoclub & Hiyokoclub without having MBP++ & x117 installed correctly.

DISCLAIMER: I am just shooting for solutions. I am in no way implying that you don't know what you're doing or are inexperienced or incompetent at managing your own gaming system.

LOL, Dreamer. Nice disclaimer. It's all good. :) But you brought up a valid solution so I disabled both of those and reinstalled them but no go. Same ol' crash. Thx for the possible solution though. It's ok, I'm still enjoying all the other mods put out here. Take it easy.

Does anyone know if there is an edit or a standalone mod for Tamagoclub so that companions will also get a "womb" quest item, and have the same pregnancy features as any other NPC or player character? Would be awesome if player character can get companion pregnant, and vice-versa.

Another idea is to remove the restriction so that only males can get females pregnant, so that females can get other females pregnant as well (futanari ftw lol).

Ok' date=' I've uploaded my edited .esp with a little readme for those who want to try their hand at instant pregnancy checks.

Thanks for the download. Still gotta wait the X days for pregnancy though... Now my character is stuck in "2nd trimester: 0 days", no matter how many days I wait... even though I changed the "set a4tc.fetalphase20 to 1440", which should make it one day. O_o

And there's something wrong with TamagoSetBody.esp... the regular "SetBody.esp" works, but not the tamago one. Moment tamagosetbody kicks in and tries to change my character with the pregnant shape, the mesh becomes invisible making my character invisible. If I cast "set body self", then the shape will work fine lol.