LoversTomagoClub 1.04

I still have miscarry problems' date=' I use all the japanese verison esp, and japanese oblivion, set miscarry rate to 0 and brith rate to 100,fertilization to 100, still none of the preg give child, all end up miscarry.

I even edited the preg time to 1, 1, 1, that's 3 days to give child, but all I can get is fertilized eggs, after that is all miscarry message.

[/quote']

how do you set the miscarry rate to 0, and also how to set the preg time to 1,1,1? That sounds like what I want to set mine to.

All I see are

* a4tc.FetalPhase10

Specifies the end of the first trimester of pregnancy in game minutes. Default: 60 * 24 * 10

* a4tc.FetalPhase20

Specifies the end of the second trimester of pregnancy in game minutes. Default: 60 * 24 * 15

* a4tc.FetalPhase30

Specifies the end of the third trimester of pregnancy in game minutes. Default: 60 * 24 * 25

how do you set those for 1?

Thank you,

Dm

HELLO! how do you not make kids (be it related or non related) to STOP following you?

I was fighting off dremora right outside an oblivion gate when.... pop! a kid appeared right in front of me and got in the way of my blade.

the kid died :(

is there a way to stop this from happening? or is it some esp fault?

I still have miscarry problems' date=' I use all the japanese verison esp, and japanese oblivion, set miscarry rate to 0 and brith rate to 100,fertilization to 100, still none of the preg give child, all end up miscarry.

I even edited the preg time to 1, 1, 1, that's 3 days to give child, but all I can get is fertilized eggs, after that is all miscarry message.

[/quote']

how do you set the miscarry rate to 0, and also how to set the preg time to 1,1,1? That sounds like what I want to set mine to.

All I see are

* a4tc.FetalPhase10

Specifies the end of the first trimester of pregnancy in game minutes. Default: 60 * 24 * 10

* a4tc.FetalPhase20

Specifies the end of the second trimester of pregnancy in game minutes. Default: 60 * 24 * 15

* a4tc.FetalPhase30

Specifies the end of the third trimester of pregnancy in game minutes. Default: 60 * 24 * 25

Thank you,

Dm

I read in japanese verison's txt file, it gives your a list of console cammande.

sorry I didn't make it clear, my english is as bad as my japanese, I set it like 60 * 24 * 1, so in game time will be 1 day, in game console should be  set a4tc.a4tc.FetalPhaseXX to 60*24*1

miscarriage rate also like that: set a3tb.BreakingRate to 0 and set a3tb.LightBreakingRate to 0.

but as maou said, it doesn't matter if I set those values, cuz I still got normal miscarriage, I think my tomagoClub mod didn't hook up with HiyokoClub mod, or HiyokoClub simply doesn't work at all.

can anyone gives me a working load order of their mod list? thx

[HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp generates kids born from creature sex, similar to HiyokoGenerator.esp that generates humanoids.]

Could someone tell me where get the file HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp? and other thing, Is it compatible with Hiyokogenerator.esp?

Thanks!

well, finally I have this all work out, here is some tips I think may help.

1:use a clean save, if u can't get a clean save, disable all the lover mods then load your game save it then active lover mod, it will reset your save.

2:don't change your pregan day value, I find this may cause bugs.

3:load all love mod and tamago mods in the last, use Wrye to check if there is anything wrong.

4:tomago break doesn't have much to do if it goes miscarriage message like crazy, it's your tomago mod doesn't spend info to HiyokoClub mod, make sure all the race mod is installed.

5:Xeo doesn't matter,I use Xeo SP, works fine.

6:fast travel and wait doesn't matter, I use it all the time, nothing goes wrong.

Could someone tell me where get the file HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp? and other thing' date=' Is it compatible with Hiyokogenerator.esp?

Thanks!

[/quote']

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=26.msg4328#msg4328

Just place CreatureGenerator under the normal one in the load order. That works for me.

5:Xeo doesn't matter' date='I use Xeo SP, works fine.[/quote']

I can post a screen of a abomination that was born with my previous XEO install. Can't unsee.

Could someone tell me where get the file HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp? and other thing' date=' Is it compatible with Hiyokogenerator.esp?

Thanks!

[/quote']

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=26.msg4328#msg4328

Just place CreatureGenerator under the normal one in the load order. That works for me.

5:Xeo doesn't matter' date='I use Xeo SP, works fine.[/quote']

I can post a screen of a abomination that was born with my previous XEO install. Can't unsee.

sorry I mean Xeo didn't affect miscarriage or hook up lover mods, sure it will mess up other NPC alt mods, u have to edit the texture file path, Xeo need lots of editing to go with other mods, it resets all the npc race, if u are too lazy to change that, try Xeo SP++ or Xeo RC.

Soooooo close to having this running perfectly... the only thing that is bugging me is when children that aren't mine start following me. I've seen a few comments around here that hints at other people having this issue. 

Here's my latest example: Out of the blue I get a message that Nahsi (Bravil fighter's guild) has had a kid. I go over there to check it out and find her with a little girl following her about. 'Whew' i think, 'at least she's not following me.'

Fast-forward two days later. My char wakes up and finds the same little girl staring her in the face  >:(

Who knows how this can be resolved? I'm not using HiyokoGeneratorCreature or Genetics. Things have been fine without them. Not sure what genetics does.

Also, recently when I view a kids umbilical cord (lol never thought I'd write that) no info is displayed, i get the window and the catagories, but there's no father name etc. I've seen it filled in before, don't know why its not working now.

Edit: Okay... just tried earlier save again. Kid still appeared and followed. Tried a few things, did a bit of fast travelling. Still followed. Kid got the unofficial patch double face bug. Used the spell to correct it. Kid stopped following me. After a short while kid ran off back to Bravil. Now even when I load the save where she's following me she still bolts. Problem solved with double face bug? I'm so confused.

I read in japanese verison's txt file' date=' it gives your a list of console cammande.

sorry I didn't make it clear, my english is as bad as my japanese, I set it like 60 * 24 * 1, so in game time will be 1 day, in game console should be  set a4tc.a4tc.FetalPhaseXX to 60*24*1

miscarriage rate also like that: set a3tb.BreakingRate to 0 and set a3tb.LightBreakingRate to 0.

but as maou said, it doesn't matter if I set those values, cuz I still got normal miscarriage, I think my tomagoClub mod didn't hook up with HiyokoClub mod, or HiyokoClub simply doesn't work at all.

[/quote']

Yes, here is my load order.

loadorder.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot51.th.png

screenshot53u.th.png

it seems to be working perfectly. One of the females has even started showing a belly!!

The kids don't follow me around unless I use "MCS ORDER" and make them follow me. when I dismiss them, they run off to follow their mother again. This is PERFECT!!!

If you are still getting miscarriages after that, try de-selecting TAMAGOBREAK.ESP. It controls the miscarriages. I disabled mine and have never had a miscarriage since. There are now 15 children in my Oblivion game.

Wow, what an awesome mod this is.

It seems my adventures of late are turning up some nice children.

I have a son and two daughters and another on the way.

9326462-holder-ede9b1c663902c57bf4b1abca2f6ef41.jpg

9326465-holder-cd9888bbaa29606dc34bf53c44ec5292.jpg

Had to spank the son because of one of the first things he did.

I took my daughters' wombs (Prevent them getting pregnant til they're 18...lol).

I found out one of the castle servants was pregnant via the TamagoNews message.

9326468-holder-ea5f5f49ce0ee104eb42855a9e3b2ce8.jpg

Little did I know...she had been pregnant while I was away from the castle. Apparently she got it on with an argonian in the area surrounding the castle on one of her patrols...the kid was horrible!

9326471-holder-4dfa865035a9e1997086d79f2abc6e54.jpg

I vowed to cut it's umbilical cord out back of the castle, but before i could it assaulted it's mother!!

9326474-holder-773ec2036be65e0cf86730b2f6c9438b.jpg

My computer couldn't process the insanity and the game CTD'd...lol.

When I get back in, that demon-seed is as good as dead...

Oh, here is one of the most awesome things I noticed...

When the children first arrived, they were normal. 3 days later I found out that they had turned vampire like me!!! It was amazing because I found out that one of the children in my castle is not my son!! He is still normal while MY kids are vampires like me.

:o

Dm

I have a weird request: I'd like to be able to impregnate people, even though my character is female, and I'd like females to be able to impregnate me as well. I've been looking for a way to do this, but I haven't found it yet. Is there any way for this mod to make females put sperm in the inventories of people they have sex with?

I have a weird request: I'd like to be able to impregnate people' date=' even though my character is female, and I'd like females to be able to impregnate me as well. I've been looking for a way to do this, but I haven't found it yet. Is there any way for this mod to make females put sperm in the inventories of people they have sex with?

[/quote']

how bout tweaking your body using a set body mod?

All you need to do is

1. in the meshes of the set body mod, get the female body mesh  you want and replace all the required files with a mesh that was supposedly for a male body.

2. create a male character

3. use set body spell to set your body to the male body that has its meshes changed to a female body.

Do note that female body meshes have a different name from male body meshes (if i remember correctly) (etc, male upperbody mesh is called upperbody.nif or something while for female is called femaleupperbody.nif)

in theory this should work.

BBB animations should work as skeleton is used by both male and female.

hope that helps :D

I have a weird request: I'd like to be able to impregnate people' date=' even though my character is female, and I'd like females to be able to impregnate me as well. I've been looking for a way to do this, but I haven't found it yet. Is there any way for this mod to make females put sperm in the inventories of people they have sex with?

[/quote']

I don't if my mod is bugged or it is that way, but my female character can shoot spems, I havn't give it much a try, but I guess it would impregnate ppl like u want.

Hey loogie, thanks for the suggestion... I'll keep that possibility in mind.

luffyboy, that's actually a great idea! I'm not sure if it'll work, though, especially considering hairstyles and looks, but I'll try. I'm still holding out hope I can simply get it to work like bytion has.

By the way, I just did some testing for when the gender of your child is determined. It's determined either at fertilization or conception (so if there's sperm in your inventory but no fertilized egg yet, gender's not determined yet). I couldn't work out which of the two because for some reason the fertilized egg kept disappearing (even with ConceptionRate set to maximum). So if you want a particular gender of child, save just before fertilization.

[/quote']

All I see are

* a4tc.FetalPhase10

* a4tc.FetalPhase20

* a4tc.FetalPhase30

Thank you,

Dm

I read in japanese verison's txt file, it gives your a list of console cammande.

If you use those values you still haven't understood how the menstruation and pregnancy cyles are set.  :D

Let's assume your values for the menstruation phases are still the default ones. This means that the last phase (luteal phase) will end at day #7 after the last period. Now what will happen after day #7 if you set pregnancy 1st trimester to 60 * 24 * 1? The Tamago system will see that the luteal phase is over and if there is a fetus in the inventory it will switch to pregnancy 1st trimester. It will then see that this phase is set to end at day #1 after the last period, which is already 6 days overdue! So it will switch to 2nd trimester which is also set to end at day #1 in your case. Same goes for 3rd trimester. And that is why you get miscarriage immediately. Your pregnancy ends before it starts.  :D

To set the pregnancy phases to exactly 1 day each look at the luteal phase. If it is set to 60 * 24 * 7 then you must set the 1st pregnancy trimester to 60 * 24 * 8, 2nd trimester to 60 * 24 * 9 and 3rd trimester to 60 * 24 * 10. The values specify the END of the phase not the duration!

Do the items from Lovers Store actually do anything?  I noticed it adds the "Freezing Equipment" and "IVF Equipment" (which are both part of TomagoClub.esm) to the mystic emporium for purchase, but neither of these items have scripts attached to them and I see no way to interact with them.

Hello.  I've edited the LoversTamagoClub.esp for female on female interaction.  I mean they are futa - why can't they sire children.  Link is as follows: http://www.mediafire.com/?2tb496psitbghix

If you're wondering what I did, I just deleted some if statements that checked for whether the female was on offense or not.  Basically everyone gives sperm now.  I'd post the code but I've been up for too long.  Took me an hour to actually find the code (cause, intuitively, it's not part of the main or even part of the esm code), an hour to figure that that you need to open up editor with OBSE (durrr...why can't I compile), and 30 mins to figure out what needed to be changed after I actually found the file.  A lot of herp and derp on my end. 

But it was fun making the following story to prove that it works (lol this took actually more time then the modding - but a lot less frustrating)  :P

Ok - creepy story telling time!

So I, being the awesome adventure, that I am decide to hit up my favorite healer - Falanu, for some comfort and sweet loving. 

I do her:

screenshot1nqk.th.png

She does me:

screenshot8l.th.png

We go a few rounds late into the night.  A few days later I realize that OMG I've missed my period!

screenshot9e.th.png

Being the sneaky shadowfoot that I am, I sneak into Falanu's nether regions and verify that she's not menstruating either!

screenshot10q.th.png

screenshot12j.th.png

Oh my! What a shock!  That's wonderful news Falanu!

screenshot13y.th.png

Let's stay together forever <3

screenshot14dk.th.png

Ya! Brofist!  I mean...girl power!

screenshot15ca.th.png

Oh come on Falanu...you don't mean that.  It's just the hormones talking...

So here ends my story.  Well...not really but I'm having trouble getting x117 to work correctly.  The children are very cute...except one eye is kinda messed up for all of them, and one of them is showing signs of early balding. 

Long story short - our younger daughter with a Mohawk decided that she wasn't gonna be cooped up in some moldy old store and shoved Falanu to the ground for some rough sex D:

At the very same time (I kid you not - this really happened) our older balding pervert of daughter decided to rape our poor sheltered only son (who had the only normal hairdoo - he kinda looked like snobbish royalty actually). 

Falanu decided that she couldn't take it anymore and summoned a minion (I don't know exactly who it was - looked like a kappa) on their asses.  Town guard came  to lay down the law.  I gave up my body to protect my family from jail. 

Hope you found my post enjoyable even if you decide not to try my modified file.  Buyer beware - I have not had the time to do extensive testing yet.