LoversTomagoClub 1.04

Can you report what error message you are still getting ??

hiyokoerrors.gif

So it looks like "could not create function context for function script" is the only error left, but that one has been around since I first installed Tamago.  Since then I've actually done everything I could think of (including completely reinstalling the entire game) but that one error just won't die for some reason.  The script number it shows actually changes depending on my load order & whatever other mods I have installed, too.  27014000 is just it's latest - it has been others and I could turn on/off any single file in OBMM, or even rearrange their order, and that number will change.  Everything else, however, remains consistent.

Guest Donkey

What version of setbody are you using ??

Try playing with SetBody 2ch-Edition 0.3 not the newer one.. Maybe there is still a bug in the newer one.. This mod was created with SetBody 2ch-Edition 0.3 in mind.. If they changed stuff in the newer one maybe this mod, still needs to update this new reference..

@Froggy

You error message comes from HiyokoGenerator, script a3hgDefaultGenerator. Which is odd, since this script is only called when a character actually gives birth. Could it be that you set some very odd values for the various pregnancy stages? Like first/second/third trimester starting at the same time or a later stage starting before a previous stage?

Also, so many SetBody events occurring at the same time is not normal. SetBody is called at the beginning of the 2nd trimester. If the call to SetBody and the call to HiyokoGenerator are occurring at the same time then there is something wrong. You should probably set at least one game day for each stage.

Could you also post a picture of the Tamago config screen showing the number of wombs and scripts currently active? Maybe you have too many scripted items active at the same time. My game seems to have stabilized at around 350 wombs and usually between 50 and 150 scripted items (sperm and ovums). I've heard of someone who has more than 800 wombs active. The number of scripts Oblivion can handle at the same time is limited (number depends on your system's capabilities).

For the prison issue, it seems to be different for every game. I only went to prison once, while pregnant. Everything was removed from my inventory including womb, sperm and fetus. When I picked up my items from the evidence chest I got all the sperm back but not my womb and fetus.

From what I've read, all Tamago items are supposed to be quest items while they rest in the inventory. Only when you open an inventory the quest flag is stripped so you can do all the 'transplantation' stuff. That's how it should work in theory but it seems like it doesn't work correctly in all circumstances. I assume the prison script uses the RemoveAllItems script command which is known to be unreliable. At present it's probably best to avoid going to prison. I haven't tried going to prison a second time to get the items back. If that works, at least you have a way to get your womb back. But if some events occur while the womb is not in the player's inventory there will probably be more problems.

I have seen up to a dozen characters listed as pregnant at once, but never more than that.  I could try turning off LoversEncounter, which I'm assuming is behind any pregnancy that I don't cause myself - that would obviously drop it down to only one.  But do you think that would work?

Could time acceleration be an issue?  I usually test this by temporarily upping the TimeScale to 10000 just to blow through days faster without having to fast travel or use the wait/sleep command.  Do you think that could be a problem?

I'll keep tinkering with it.  The SetBody version I am using is this one, which I am assuming is the right one but just in case: http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups21857.7z

The time scale sounds like it is the problem. 10000 means that roughly 3 game days are passing each seconds. With an event every 3 game hours for the OnConception handler alone the scripts probably cannot keep up. At the very least you should give it a try with the default values (only set conception and delivery rate to 100) and use sleeping to advance time.

You can also set a4tc.debug to 2 to get more messages in the console (needs save + reload to take effect).

SetBody seems the to work correctly judging by the messages.

Guest Donkey

It is always best, to first try if it plays correctly, once you confirm there is no problem then start messing with the console.. Or else all problems reported are insignificant. since we can no loner verify if it is the mod itself or user input.. these 2 should never go side by side.. when reporting problems..

The time scale sounds like it is the problem. 10000 means that roughly 3 game days are passing each seconds. With an event every 3 game hours for the OnConception handler alone the scripts probably cannot keep up. At the very least you should give it a try with the default values (only set conception and delivery rate to 100) and use sleeping to advance time.

You can also set a4tc.debug to 2 to get more messages in the console (needs save + reload to take effect).

SetBody seems the to work correctly judging by the messages.

Well this did not solve my problem' date=' but it did let me figure out exactly where the bug was located.  It seems to be entirely in Hyoko and not Tamago.  The level 2 debug showed every process as running fine up until it came time for a child to actually be born, and [i']that[/i] is where it falls flat and shows a script error.  Then it continues trying to give birth every few hours and failing over & over until the fetus simply times out/expires.  Setting the delivery rate to 100% had no effect on this, either, thus confirming that the last remaining script error that I'm getting indicates something is very messed up in the delivery process.

I'll keep fiddling with it... it's so close to working, it's driving me nuts!

Setting the delivery rate to 100% had no effect on this.

I'm not sure, but i think the delivery rate only meant to bring the kids from entire world to you. The bigger you set it - the more kids born in the world will appear following you.

Rats...finally got the "stuff" to show up when i got "attacked" by a vampire from the Clan Raelu mod (Meena). Sadly, she showed her fangs in Chorrol and got herself killed. I ransacked her corpse and got my stuff from her and mourned the loss of my first successful seeding. I got a weird message stating something about a "Forceful transplant" but clicked ok anyway and got my "stuff" back.

I decided to do a "Force feed" on "Molly the love stalker" and try to sneak the "Stuff" into her inventory. The game asked me if I wanted to do a "Forced Transplant"...I said..."Meh...why not?" and proceeded to stuff her... :P

Hopefully I'll get a message saying that she is growing.

Not sure that it's possible for NPC's to get pragnant from a beast. I've seen only the humanoid random NPC-NPC pregnancies.

Only if the action will happen when you pass by.

I think it's opposite, the first one was delivered by deliveryrate from someone, and the doggy was yours.

No body and ugly face is a sign something is wrong inside your setup. Like you have Xeo over MBP installed or something. No body can also happen cos of an armor with missing mesh.

Wow, I have on interest at all in children in real life, but getting this pregnancy thing working right means a lot to me for some reason.

Strange.

I guess an in-game kid is a heck of a lot easier to manage than a real one. Not to mention not having to deal with the mother afterwards unless I WANT to...lol.

I don't have Xeo installed at all' date=' so maybe that's the problem?[/quote']

Tamago only uses MBP. If it won't work correctly with only MBP installed for you, you'll most definitely get more problems after installing XEO.

Probably going to sound like some kind of sicko for saying this' date=' but I like it because it's the ultimate humiliating conclusion to the rape fantasy.

[/quote']

Not really; thats my feeling, and I suspect many others for it. It can also be seen as a good thing, or at least hopeful too, because you could roleplay it as the mother gettign attached to her child and helping her heal.

Well' date=' the giving birth but not really giving birth bug happened again while I was resting (shouldn't be due naturally for another 8 days or so) and it generated another puppy.  My body was still pregnant but there was no embryo in my inventory, so I killed it.  Looting the remains showed an umbilical cord that said a dog was the father and my character was the mom.

[/quote']

The still pregnant body after the birth is not a bug, it's how tamago works for now.We have a 30 day cycle and if pregnancy is started character will have pregnant body for entire 30 days. Even if the baby was born a week before.

I still have miscarry problems, I use all the japanese verison esp, and japanese oblivion, set miscarry rate to 0 and brith rate to 100,fertilization to 100, still none of the preg give child, all end up miscarry.

I even edited the preg time to 1, 1, 1, that's 3 days to give child, but all I can get is fertilized eggs, after that is all miscarry message.

Since there are still lots of misunderstandings I'll try again with a sum up of how the pregnancy thing works. This is written in prose form on purpose since I want people to read the whole damn thing and not just look up one variable and then complain that their setting of the variable does not work together with all the other values.

LONG POST WARNING!

When you activate this mod your female player will get a womb item in her inventory and so will all other female NPCs within a certain radius. This is true while the mod is activated. Wombs will be added to new female NPCs found and removed from NPCs which have been dead for some time. Apart from female NPCs, some creatures will get wombs too. This is controlled by a variable (I will cover variables later). All actors, regardless of whether they will receive a womb or not, are only processed once.

If you lost your womb then that's just bad luck, just like in real life.  ;D

Each womb has a menstruation cycle with the 4 phases:

1. Menstrual Phase (where the girl has her period, also known as early follicular phase)

2. Late Follicular Phase

3. Ovulation Phase (where an ovum makes it into the womb)

4. Luteal Phase

After the luteal phase the menstruation cycle starts again unless the girl got pregnant. The menstruation cycle will ALWAYS go to the end of the luteal phase even if conception occurred. If conception occurred the cycle will not go to the menstrual phase again. Instead, the womb state will continue with the following phases:

1. Pregnancy (1st Trimester)

2. Pregnancy (2nd Trimester)

3. Pregnancy (3rd Trimester)

In the first trimester you will notice no difference. The second trimester is where TamagoSetBody will kick in (if it is loaded) and call SetBody so the girl will switch to the pregnant body. There is only one pregnant body in SetBody so you have to live with the sudden belly growth until some kind modder makes more pregnant body meshes.

Generally speaking the first and second trimester are the girl's guaranteed pregnancy duration.

The main purpose for the third trimester is to make the actual day when she gives birth more random. TamagoClub will repeatedly (every 3 game hours) call any event handlers that are registered to it and want to be notified during pregnancy. What happens then is up to the plugin that registered the event handler for birth. With the currently available plugins, that is HiyokoClub but if you know how to script you can always replace the whole Hiyoko system with something else.

All current plugins for TamagoClub simply work by registering event handlers to the main mod so they get notified when certain events occur. TamagoNews, for example, registers event handlers to various events like when conception, birth or miscarriage occurs. TamagoBreak registers an event handler similar to HiyokoClub during pregnancy and does it's miscarriage tests. If the tests fail nothing happens. If it determines that a miscarriage should occur it notifies the main mod (via the function's return value) that pregnancy should end. TamagoClub responds by removing the fetus from the inventory.

Since the cause of the pregnancy end is also reported, the main mod can now notify other mods like TamagoNews. Now you know why ALL pregnancies will end in "normal miscarriage" (in contrast to miscarriages through dangerous behavior which is handled by TamagoBreak) if there is no plugin which handles birth. The main mod will simply remove the fetus after the 3rd trimester ends and the menstruation cycle will start from the beginning.

Now, how does the event handler that HiyokoClub registers work? The event that is produced during pregnancy is called "OnConception" and is dispatched to all registered listeners all three game hours (not every frame because that would make the mod rather heavy). So with HiyokoClub installed its event handler is called eight times a day. In every call the event handler will simply produce a random number and check it against the variable called "DeliverRate". It's a percentage value so it will determine the chance of actually giving birth in THIS PARTICULAR CALL TO THE EVENT HANDLER. If it's a hit, the event handler will report "end of pregnancy by birth" to TamagoClub and everything should be fine. HiyokoClub will take over all the birth stuff and manage the children. TamagoClub is no longer involved as far as that particular child is concerned.

The default value for DeliveryRate is 5%, which may sound very low. But the default length of the 3rd trimester in TamagoClub is set to 10 game days and the event handler is called every three hours which means you have 10 * 8 = 80 times a 5% chance for delivering the child before having a miscarriage because you were simply unlucky.

You can see that the main purpose of the 5% chance is to get some randomness into whole thing. The three hours delay is also the reason why it usually takes a while after giving birth or a miscarriage until the "pregnant" status is removed and the other plugins like TamagoSetBody are notified. In the case of TamagoSetBody you can simply call SetBody manually and select "Reset" if you don't want to wait. The womb status, however, will still show "Pregnant" for a while until the menstruation cycle starts again.

Let's go back to actually getting pregnant. During the ovulation phase an ovum will be added to the girl's inventory. The ovum has a fixed life time (default: 1 day). If the girl also has sperm in the inventory the ovum might get fertilized.

With the current plugins sperm can get into the inventory in two ways: Through sex using the xLovers framework or by LoversEncounter. The former is handled by LoversTamagoClub. It acts as a bridge between Lovers and TamagoClub. The xLovers system has its own events (e.g. when sex ends or enters a new stage). The plugin registers to xLovers and triggers a TamagoClub "ejaculation event" when sex ends and certain requirements are met. TamagoClub will then place the sperm in the female's inventory. The later is actually a Lovers plugin. It will work without TamagoClub and simply increase the sex count (managed by token items) when actors have sex somewhere far away. LoversEncounter is configured to never kick in if the actors are within a 8000 radius of the player. That's the territory for the normal Lovers plugins (like Joburg, RaperS etc.). If TamagoClub is active sperm will be put into the female NPCs inventory just like with normal sex near the player.

The lifetime of an individual sperm cell is two days. This can be adjusted but there is always an additional random factor which makes predicting the lifetime of sperm more difficult. With the default value there is a 5% chance that a sperm cell will die on the first day but it also has a small chance to survive up to four days. The default fertilization rate per sperm is 15%. If an ovum is not fertilized at the end of its lifetime it dies and will be removed.

If an ovum is fertilized it will be replaced by a fertilized egg. This egg now has a two day lifetime starting at the time of fertilization. At the end of its lifetime you will know whether the fertilized egg will make it to an actual pregnancy since this is when the egg will either succeed in implanting itself into the womb or not. The default success rate is 20%.

Another important thing to remember is that CONCEPTION WILL ONLY OCCUR IF THE WOMB IS IN THE LUTEAL PHASE AT THE END OF THE FERTILIZED EGG'S LIFETIME. In case of success the girl is now pregnant (surprise, surprise), but as mentioned above the womb will still go to the end of the

luteal phase before going to "Pregnancy (1st Trimester)".

Now, after the basics, let's move to the variables:

IMPORTANT: All variables representing a time span are specified in GAME MINUTES not hours! This means that if you want to set a certain amount of game days multiply the values by 1440 (60 * 24) to get the correct values.

* aa4tc.AllowPC

Determines whether the player character can get pregnant. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled, default = 1

* a4tc.AllowNPC

Determines whether NPCs are allowed to get pregnant. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled, default = 1

* a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate

Determines the percentage of creatures that will be considered female (i.e. be given a womb when the main script, silently handing out wombs, finds a creature). The script cannot take appearance into account since the game does not distinguish between male and female creatures. You will see male deers and stallions with wombs. That just cannot be helped. 0-100%, default = 10%

* float a4tc.FertilizationRate

The chance for each sperm cell to fertilize an ovum. 0-100%, default = 15%

* a4tc.ConceptionRate

The chance of a fertilized egg to implant itself into the womb (conception). 0-100%, default = 20%

* a4tc.AdditionalOvulateRate

The chance for an ADDITIONAL ovum being released in the ovulation phase. This sets the chance for FRATERNAL TWINS. 0-100%, default = 2%

* a4tc.IdenticalTwinsRate

The chance for IDENTICAL TWINS. 0-100%, default = 0.4%

* a4tc.SpermLife

The default lifetime of a single sperm cell in game minutes. As mentioned above there is always a random factor applied to the base value. Default = 60 * 24 * 2

* a4tc.OvumLife

The lifetime of an ovum that is NOT FERTILIZED in game minutes. Default = 60 * 24 * 1

* a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife

The lifetime of a FERTILIZED EGG in game minutes. Default = 60 * 24 * 2

* a4tc.ScriptTokenLimit

The maximum number of items with a script attached that the TamagoClub system is allowed to handle. Scripted items are sperm cells, ovums and fertilized eggs. Wombs were also scripted in earlier versions but not anymore. There is a limit to the number of scripts the game can process depending on your system's capabilities. If the maximum number is reached, TamagoClub will stop producing sperm cells and ovums. Sperm cells and ovums that reach the end of their lifetime are removed automatically, of course, so the system will eventually be able to produce sperm and ovums again.

When judging the maximum number your system can handle, all other mods must be taken into account. You can check the currently active number of scripted items (for TamagoClub) in the menu. Default = 450

* a4tc.Debug

Enables/disables debug mode. Debug mode will spit out more messages in the console. Useful for finding bugs, conflicts and other problems. The original readme only has 0 = disabled and 1 = enabled, but some plugins also have debug level 2. This is the only variable that requires a restart to take effect after you change it. 0-2, default = 0

The last variables in TamagoClub are the various stages for the menstruation cycle and pregnancy.

ALL THESE VALUES SPECIFY THE END OF THE RESPECTIVE PHASE RELATIVE TO THE LAST PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

* a4tc.MenstrualPhase10

Specifies the end of the menstrual phase in game minutes. Default = 60 * 24 * 1

* a4tc.MenstrualPhase15

Specifies the end of the late follicular phase in game minutes. Default = 60 * 24 * 3

* a4tc.MenstrualPhase20

Specifies the end of the ovulation phase in game minutes. Default = 60 * 24 * 4

* a4tc.MenstrualPhase30

Specifies the end of the luteal phase in game minutes. Default = 60 * 24 * 7

* a4tc.FetalPhase10

Specifies the end of the first trimester of pregnancy in game minutes. Default: 60 * 24 * 10

* a4tc.FetalPhase20

Specifies the end of the second trimester of pregnancy in game minutes. Default: 60 * 24 * 15

* a4tc.FetalPhase30

Specifies the end of the third trimester of pregnancy in game minutes. Default: 60 * 24 * 25

It is important that you realize how the phases are specified. Let's go through the default values.

First comes the period which marks the beginning of the menstrual phase and the whole menstruation cycle. After one day the menstrual phase ends and the late follicular phase begins. After another two days, at day #3 of the menstruation cycle, the late follicular phase ends and ovulation occurs. Ovulation phase will last for 1 day, then it goes to luteal phase, which will last three days. Then the the menstruation cycle is finished and the girl will have her period again.

If conception occurs (which can only occur during the luteal phase) it will switch to the first pregnancy trimester at the end of day #7. After three days the second trimester will start and last for five days, then the last stage of pregnancy begins. This phase will last for at most 10 days, so

at the end of day #25 after the last period, pregnancy will be over in any case and end in a miscarriage UNLESS birth or miscarriage occurred earlier in which case it will not go to the end of the phase. Miscarriage can also happen in the first and second stage.

When you set up the duration of the phases it is vital that you set each phase AT LEAST 1 DAY LONGER THAN THE PREVIOUS PHASE. Also, you must take the lifetime of sperm, ovum and fertilized egg into account. With the default values the luteal phase should be at least three days long to make sure the end of a fertilized egg's lifetime is still within the that phase.

This is basically what you should know about TamagoClub. I've left out the whole "transplantation" stuff since I don't use it.

HiyokoClub acts as another framework which allows other plugins to register event handlers and customize the creation of children.

But since my hands already hurt I think I'll stop here now.  :P

so what I get is normal miscarriage, but still I don't know how this happen, I have both tomagoClub and HiyokoClub install and also sub plugin like HiyokoGenerator etc.

I will try turn the debug mode on to see what's happening, thx for the info