LoversTomagoClub 1.04

Ok, I have 2 questions. I've just had my first kid and i was wondering about a few things.

1. Are there any NPC inventory editing mods out there that doesn't crash or corrupt my game? 

2. What's the best mod to give me the capability to give orders to my kid?

I'm wondering if there are any mods that are guaranteed to work. A few are mentioned here but they seem to work for some but not for others. Or do I just have to try a few and see what works with my setup?

1. Are there any NPC inventory editing mods out there that doesn't crash or corrupt my game? 

For the inventory part I've been using "Toast Says Share" mod. Zero crashes, zero errors. Some NPCs need a little bribing or charm tossed on 'em, but it has worked every time.

Ordering the kids? No clue yet... I'd like a way to do that also. Every time I log on I get 'visited' by every kid born and I'd love to send 'em home. hehe! Usually I give 'em a new name, some armor and weapons, and wait until they take off - but when you've got close to 60 kids all staring at you, that can take a healthy chunk of time.

There would be more of them, but some got splattered by following me into ruins or waylaid by bandits. Silly lil' buggers.

Side note: That name generator comes up with some pretty funky stuff. Had one kid show up named "Do-chicane System Marbling". hehe!

Nope' date=' only disease, 'low' health (50% or less), death (most likely to stop corpses from giving birth), running and sex result in miscarriage

[/quote']

That last one will have to change.  "sex result in miscarriage"

Completely eliminates the entire pregnant sex angle.  ;)

For the inventory part I've been using "Toast Says Share" mod. Zero crashes' date=' zero errors. Some NPCs need a little bribing or charm tossed on 'em, but it has worked every time.

Ordering the kids? No clue yet... I'd like a way to do that also.

[/quote']I find MadCompanionshipSpells to work well for named NPCs. Generics aren't added to the companion list though.

Nope' date=' only disease, 'low' health (50% or less), death (most likely to stop corpses from giving birth), running and sex result in miscarriage

[/quote']

That last one will have to change.  "sex result in miscarriage"

Completely eliminates the entire pregnant sex angle.  ;)

I uploaded an edited version of tamagobreak a few days ago, it changes the low health value to 25%, and removes the running- and sex-checks. It's here.

However, it has to be installed completely, exept fot tamagoclubicons if you don't want extended pregnancy time.

If you do want that, use my version, and not abinas', since his version seems to screw up the scripts.

If you use the extende pregnancy, don't forget you need abinas' resources (textures and stuff, I believe it was only textures)

@Hitman69

If you want' date=' you can include the icon only version in your zip and I'll pull my faulty file so peeps can dl just one file  :)

[/quote']

Done. I agree, it's cleaner that way. You're still credited, of course.

hello.

i want to test tomago to see if it's working for me.

so i set each of the menstrualphases(from 10 to 30) to 1440 (1 day)

to get a fast result.

But it didn't seems to work, cause i see one of my npc getting an item named q (??) added next to her womb.

But the next day it's gone. Also the menstrual phases only switch from 0 to 1 or 1 to 0.

what's wrong?

If you set all of them to 1440 then its going through all of the phases at the same time, is that what you were going for? just wanted to see if I understand what you were doin  :)

and for the q(??) thing, did the npc get those after sex? if so it's sperm that for some reason or other doesnt appear to be showing the guys name (I think hehe)

okay so if i do

phase 10 = 1 day, phase 15= 2 days, phase 20 = 3 days and phase 30 = 4 days

then each day there will be a new phase?

i forgot to mention it's q + name :)

so probably its the sperm added to the womb

EDIT: now it works, thanks

another question what do the children inherit from their parents?

i have 2 children, both have the hair of their mother, but their face ist totally different

I hate to be the guy who's first post is asking for help, but...

I'm looking for a few things I'm seeing in your load orders that aren't included in the latest version of Tomago/Hiyoko, specifically HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp and HiyokoGenetics.esp. Even searching through the forums here has lead me nowhere, since it seems every link is a dead end. Are there any helpful strangers out there to post these files for me?

....Pllllllllease?

I got this mod up and running and everything seemed to be working fine. But when I got pregnant and entered when I was to be showing All I got was a floating head. My PC is a custom race from one of the body mods.

Also where do the maternity clothes come in and where do you get them?

Got the mod working I now Have 7 kids lmao!  ;D

But how to make them follow their mother they are just like friggin zombehs  ;D

Any Ideas? ;)

P.S Thanks all for helping me getting this working!

P.S.S Why Do I get this?And the names are F8cked up because I have Russian Version of Oblivion?

Screen_Shot0.jpg

Got the mod working I now Have 7 kids lmao!  ;D

But how to make them follow their mother they are just like friggin zombehs  ;D

Any Ideas? ;)

P.S Thanks all for helping me getting this working!

P.S.S Why Do I get this?And the names are F8cked up because I have Russian Version of Oblivion?

Screen_Shot0.jpg

Has your toon ever looked in a mirror?  Maybe they only have one eye.  ;D

and they always told me I'd go blind from....

I thought someone in this thread mentioned that the XEO eye problem could be solved with Bashed Patch?

Here is the function in HiyokoGenerator which sets the eyes:

scn a3hgcSetHiyokoEyes

ref me
ref base

ref race
ref r
short i
array_var a

Begin Function { me base }
if a3hg.Eyes
	if a3hg.Eyes == 1 && GetSourceModIndex base != -1
		if base.IsCreature == 0
			me.CopyEyes base
			return
		endif
	endif
	let race := me.GetRace
	let a := GetRaceEyes race
	let i := ar_Size a
	let r := a[ Rand 0 i ]
	me.SetEyes r
	let a := ar_Null
endif
End

As you can see, if the base (parent) reference is valid, the eyes are copied from that parent. Otherwise, a random eye type is chosen for the race. Since all children are x117 races the problem probably occurs when it wants to copy eyes from a XEO race to a x117 child. I don't know what special eyes XEO has to use that they aren't compatible with other races.

To fix the problem in the script one could comment out the inheritance part for the eyes so it always picks random eyes for the x117 races.

Or, if you know how to script, you could explicitly exclude XEO races with a bit of extra code.

I don't use XEO races so this is untested:

1. In HiyokoGenerator.esp add a new script:

scriptName a3hgcGetIsXeoRace

ref actor

ref raceRef
int modIndex
int xeoIndex
int xeoxIndex

begin function { actor }

let raceRef := actor.getRace
let modIndex := getSourceModIndex raceRef

let xeoIndex := getModIndex "xeoraces.esm"
let xeoxIndex := getModIndex "xeoracex117.esm"

if (modIndex != -1 && (modIndex == xeoIndex || modIndex == xeoxIndex))
	setFunctionValue 1
endIf

end

This script will determine if the passed actor reference is a XEO race.

2. Modify the script a3hgcSetHiyokoEyes to include the check:

scn a3hgcSetHiyokoEyes

ref me
ref base

ref race
ref r
short i
array_var a

Begin Function { me base }
if a3hg.Eyes
	if a3hg.Eyes == 1 && GetSourceModIndex base != -1
		if base.IsCreature == 0  && 1 != call a3hgcGetIsXeoRace base
			me.CopyEyes base
			return
		endif
	endif
	let race := me.GetRace
	let a := GetRaceEyes race
	let i := ar_Size a
	let r := a[ Rand 0 i ]
	me.SetEyes r
	let a := ar_Null
endif
End

Of course this would only affect your future children and not your existing ones.

If the problematic race is not XEO find out the plugin that adds the race and modify the function accordingly.

@gwave

To allow futanari impregnation open the console and set a3ltc.KokumaroMilk to 1.

Futanari settings in xLovers must be enabled.

So this is annoying... I had Tamago and Hiyoko working fine at first, except that my kids were coming out as "Little Boy" and "Little Girl". So I updated my stuff with the file provided by Hitman69 (thx btw!) and after I disabled then re-enabled Hiyoko, the name issue was fixed. But then I was getting a permanent egg that wouldn't fertilize bug in one of the NPCs I was trying to knock up. So I disabled everything, loaded up the game, quit, re-enabled everything to start from scratch, and was working fine, except now I've had three NPCs with fertilized eggs by me that never became embryos. I even saved as soon as they fertilized and threw the ConceptionRate up to 99 and the FertilizedOvum lifespan to 4 days, and that still didnt work after reloading about three times :'( is there another setting I might be overlooking? Or should I just try to disable/re-enable again?

....or could I be sterile?..  :o maybe I should lay off the skooma...

edit: wait a minute... I'm fertilizing them, so I can't be sterile... They must have hostile wombs!  >:(

Are the NPCs in the luteal phase, when the ovum dies? They have to be in that phase for the egg to implant.

Also, it's not a good idea to up the life-span, as they only implant at the end of the ovum's life, iirc.

The life of the ovum should at least be shorter than the length of the luteal phase.

The permanent egg bug usually comes from using mods which let you show npc-inventories, by the way.

Most place the items in a temporary container, thereby screwing up the egg-script. Then it can no longer die, because the script handles that.

Somehow, even while I have three such mods, I never encountered that problem, though.  ???

Hope this helps, somewhat.

And concerning the stuff I provided, you're welcome. Do note that I did very little in that. I just happened to be here before the previous, but newer version was removed here.

No longer about badgeryiff's problem: I am also planning on doing something else with hyoko at the moment, but it might be a while. It's not that hard to do, but I haven't found the time (or urge) to do so yet. Point is, I was annoyed by the fact that MBP did not have tabby-tabaxi, and therefor they aren't supported by Hyoko. I fixed the first thing (you might have noticed a file named tabaxifixes in my load-order, that's the one; It also fixes some oversights in MBP, like the stats, which do not match the original tabaxi by Luchaire). The second one (creating something that fixes Hyokogenerator to include them) still has to be done. It's a few lines of code, but nothing difficult.