LoversTomagoClub 1.04

(Just crossposting this here from a minor tamago thread since people might not see it there)

Okay, I've put together a set of maternity clothing based on a few meshes I've found from places like tesnexus, shy, the meshes that Uriel just posted recently in this thread, as well as some edits that I made as well.  There are also two body meshes, one is a BBB version of one that is also used in tamago club, and another non-BBB (sadly) mesh that I edited some time ago.  There are two dresses based on vanilla oblivion, one dress based on Ryk's simple dress (comes in three colors), and two dresses based off of Hentai's Summer Festa Adoring dress (this one comes in eight colors, and two sizes).  The larger size version of the Adoring dress is one that I made, but it has problems and needs to be properly exported from blender to fix the skin (something I never quite figured out).

The dresses have been placed in the game, found in a chest in mystic emporium, but the body meshes are not in the game.  You'll need to add them to your own SetBody, or replace meshes, or whatever, if you want to use them. 

So yeah, this is more of a modder's resource, or a framework mod for starting a larger collection of pregnancy clothing for tamago club.  I did not add Uriel's version of the adoring dress with shoes, so Uriel (and anyone else who wants to play around), you're free to add them to this and expand upon it.

xLoversMaternityDresses

http://www.mediafire.com/?vhhlvqu69j5dths

xloversmaternitydresses.jpg

(picture doesn't show all the textures for the last three dresses shown)

Hey. Does anybody have a idea on how to stop other npc's kids from following me. Its usually a few days after they're born, I'll fast travel or wait to find they're standing nearby. Is there an ini setting or console command or something?

I posted about this before, would really appreciate any help. Cheers.

Guest Donkey

From what i remembered from this mod, if they are not yours, they should only follow there parents, only when there parents are killed or disappeared from the game, like those npc who re spawns, will the orphans start following you.

If the parents are still alive and they still are following you, you have mod that is heavily conflicting with script package from this mod.

From what i remembered from this mod' date=' if they are not yours, they should only follow there parents, only when there parents are killed or disappeared from the game, like those npc who re spawns, will the orphans start following you.

If the parents are still alive and they still are following you, you have mod that is heavily conflicting with script package from this mod.

[/quote']

Someone said this has to do with a variable called "delivery rate" or something like that.

Robix, are you using the 'Wait' command? Tomago doesn't calculate birth by time passed, it calculates every 3 ingame hours if I recall. So Waiting beyond the end of 3rd trimester will automatically cause miscarriage, TomagoBreak or no. Fasttravel does the same.

You'll just have to go adventuring for a while, no waiting, sleeping or fasttravelling.

Could "LoversEncounter" have a hidden affect to the process?

I had over 40 kids following me around (only 6 were mine!), so I turned that plugin off and experienced zero new births - even with the women I deliberately tried to impregnate. The birth cycle simply stopped.

Turning Encounters back on spawned me four new guard kids... damned Imperials. hehe!

The only a4tc. settings I've changed were Fertilization and Contraception Rates (I did not change Delivery Rates).

Still can't get trough third trimester.

Why do I and npc's get misscariage?

Here's my load order! Maybe it will help!

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Open Cities Resources.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

RaceMaster.esm

TamagoSetBody.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoNews.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp

1DeadlyShadows.esp

1AlexscorpionSilverDragonKatana.esp

1AlexScorpionSneakingSuit.esp

Adonnays Elven Weaponry.esp

Slof's Boners! v5_DV.esp

tona_clothes_and_underwear_v2.esp

Velveteen_Armor_HGEC.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

Lady Style.esp

Gloria Armor.esp

HentaiLovelyHouse.esp

Knights.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

Border Removal.esp

SkipTutor.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

SetBody.esp

RealisticLeveling.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

TamagoShop.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversPower.esp

AutoSetBody.esp

LoversDRader.esp

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esp

Vtoy.esp

SMChorrol.esp

SMVtoyCross.esp

Hart's Boners.esp

*crazy load order*

Oh wow. Here's mine. I've yet to actually let a pregnancy go through, simply because of the time it takes and the waiting bug, but I'm fairly certain it will work better than what you've got. It's kind of a mess.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
x117race.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
xeorace.esm
MiniTabaxiTweak.esp
FormID Finder4.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
Imperial Horse Armor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
BetterLeveling.esp
LoversFSE.esp
Smarter Bandits.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
TamagoClubIcons.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
More Effective Enchantments.esp
More Effective Enchantments Knights.esp
RenGuardOverhaul.esp
Unequip Broken Armor.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
SkipTutorialv3.esp
LoversStopSweetDeath.esp
LoversStopKillRaper.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
SetBody.esp
_Real_Lights.esp

robix according to my load order scan routines, your's are very bad. Do you really need to use two boners at once? Also not sure how TamagoSetBody will interact with AutoSetBody. Also you need to place TamagoSetBody after SetBody.

Is there a thread where I can find the functionality of all the esps inside the TamagoClub download?

HyokoClub.esm

HyokoGenerator.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoClub.esm

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoSetbody.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

I pretty much installed all of those, put them in the right load order and crossed my fingers. It worked, but I am still not sure what most of them do. :)

robix according to my load order scan routines' date=' your's are very bad. Do you really need to use two boners at once? Also not sure how TamagoSetBody will interact with AutoSetBody. Also you need to place TamagoSetBody after SetBody.

[/quote']

It'll work.  You just need to make sure that tamagosetbody is always lower than any other body changing mod.

Does anyone know a way to limit egg production?

Problem is my game produces tons off eggs (561 right now at, least the config spell says that - script limit is 150!!!) which leaves no capacity for sperm. Setting the token limit higher does not solve that because of the number of eggs and going higher than 400 is sure ctd for me.

Any help would be appreciated. As it is Tamago is not worth playing for me.

Hello.  I've edited the LoversTamagoClub.esp for female on female interaction.  I mean they are futa - why can't they sire children.  Link is as follows: http://www.mediafire.com/?2tb496psitbghix

If you're wondering what I did' date=' I just deleted some if statements that checked for whether the female was on offense or not.  Basically everyone gives sperm now.  I'd post the code but I've been up for too long.  Took me an hour to actually find the code (cause, intuitively, it's not part of the main or even part of the esm code), an hour to figure that that you need to open up editor with OBSE (durrr...why can't I compile), and 30 mins to figure out what needed to be changed after I actually found the file.  A lot of herp and derp on my end. 

But it was fun making the following story to prove that it works (lol this took actually more time then the modding - but a lot less frustrating)  :P

Ok - creepy story telling time!

So I, being the awesome adventure, that I am decide to hit up my favorite healer - Falanu, for some comfort and sweet loving. 

I do her:

screenshot1nqk.th.png

She does me:

screenshot8l.th.png

We go a few rounds late into the night.  A few days later I realize that OMG I've missed my period!

screenshot9e.th.png

Being the sneaky shadowfoot that I am, I sneak into Falanu's nether regions and verify that she's not menstruating either!

screenshot10q.th.png

screenshot12j.th.png

Oh my! What a shock!  That's wonderful news Falanu!

screenshot13y.th.png

Let's stay together forever <3

screenshot14dk.th.png

Ya! Brofist!  I mean...girl power!

screenshot15ca.th.png

Oh come on Falanu...you don't mean that.  It's just the hormones talking...

So here ends my story.  Well...not really but I'm having trouble getting x117 to work correctly.  The children are very cute...except one eye is kinda messed up for all of them, and one of them is showing signs of early balding. 

Long story short - our younger daughter with a Mohawk decided that she wasn't gonna be cooped up in some moldy old store and shoved Falanu to the ground for some rough sex D:

At the very same time (I kid you not - this really happened) our older balding pervert of daughter decided to rape our poor sheltered only son (who had the only normal hairdoo - he kinda looked like snobbish royalty actually). 

Falanu decided that she couldn't take it anymore and summoned a minion (I don't know exactly who it was - looked like a kappa) on their asses.  Town guard came  to lay down the law.  I gave up my body to protect my family from jail. 

Hope you found my post enjoyable even if you decide not to try my modified file.  Buyer beware - I have not had the time to do extensive testing yet.

Awesome storyline!! LOL!!

Does anyone know a way to limit egg production?

Problem is my game produces tons off eggs (561 right now at' date=' least the config spell says that - script limit is 150!!!) which leaves no capacity for sperm. Setting the token limit higher does not solve that because of the number of eggs and going higher than 400 is sure ctd for me.

Any help would be appreciated. As it is Tamago is not worth playing for me.

[/quote']

Eh...your PC is a frog I guess?  ;D  Anyway, in the popup make sure that your egg life is set to 1440(1 day game time).  Otherwise you'll simply keep spawning eggs.  Err wait...idea for new mod maybe.  *cough*  Anywho.  So either the settings are set so that you're popping eggs so fast that they're not dying, or there's a load order problem which is causing the script to go...gurak, ack...blarghesahs and mess everything up.

Eh...your PC is a frog I guess?  ;D  Anyway' date=' in the popup make sure that your egg life is set to 1440(1 day game time).  Otherwise you'll simply keep spawning eggs.  Err wait...idea for new mod maybe.  *cough*  Anywho.  So either the settings are set so that you're popping eggs so fast that they're not dying, or there's a load order problem which is causing the script to go...gurak, ack...blarghesahs and mess everything up.

[/quote']

Egg life is 1440...

Maybe too many targets (~2200 wombs = 314 eggs / day)...

Maybe load order - very difficult for me to keep this in order...

And I guess my computer is a frog  ;D

But I will keep on trying.

Thanks for your answer.

Egg life is 1440...

Maybe too many targets (~2200 wombs = 314 eggs / day)...

Maybe load order - very difficult for me to keep this in order...

And I guess my computer is a frog  ;D

But I will keep on trying.

Thanks for your answer.

Now target wombs that's something I didn't think about.  Well generally I've found load order wise, above lovers = better stability and compatibility.  And it seems to work, I'm around 10hrs in on a new game and haven't had any funky errors. 

Oh and the frog comment(PC = Player character), well lots of eggs, spawning, egg laying that type of thing yeah I'll just run now.  But I'm sure I've give someone an idea for a new mod anyway.