LoversTomagoClub 1.04

lol I do love to roleplay too but 9 mnths is a more than I could handle :) one thing that would make this better though is to have different body stages rather than waking up and pow I look 8 mnths pregnant. DskRings has 2 preg bodies that are larger than the one in tamago, is it possible to edit those in to this ? smaller ones would be needed as well but I haven't seen any like that.

Guest Jenova23

Is this ever going to be fully translated or should I start Its crazy how big this lovers things has gotten also is this female only I always get that your pussy is wet or something when I play a male character???

DskRings has 2 preg bodies that are larger than the one in tamago' date=' is it possible to edit those in to this ? smaller ones would be needed as well but I haven't seen any like that.

[/quote']

You asked for smaller ones but this is what I have cobbled together for right now.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7DK4DKQT

I took the 3 shapes that are part of wolf's cursed armor mod, edited out the armor bits, split the mesh, and made upper/lower body for all 3 stages. The bodies are BBB compatible.

That file I posted above contains new meshes, replacement tamagosetbody.esp, replacement setbody.esp (2ch edition 0.3 i think).

I have tried it out and it seems to work okay. If anyone want to mess with it they are welcome to it, I figured I would share my own hacks.

@tomfoolery

Making the change while the mod is running should be no problem since no variables were changed.

But if you want to play save, you'd have to temporarily disable it.

Pregnancy day count can be set in the console without modifying the esm.

One thing I forgot to mention is that all values are set in game MINUTES.

So you have to multiply your preferred day count by 1440.

can someone please PLEASE make an esp that makes this entire pregnancy to birth thing within say 15-20 days? i really cant take it having to wait or travel so much! thanks your help is much appreciated.

I understand that if you reduce the trimester phase you actually increase the chances of miscarriage right? so why not increase the delivery rate to cover up this mistake?

Thanks again! i really suck at typing in the console!

Ok DaGuy here it is hehe' date=' 270 days of joy. hope ya like it  :)http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=47

[/quote']

Much appreciated.

As for RPing it for 9 in-game months. Well, The KotN Pilgramage tok my character almost a month walking to every location, sleepign at night, ect. Stil, my characters usually last ust over an ingame month before another character concept draws me in.

I still have problem with miscarriage. I used \"TomagoClub English Project latest esm + Esp + hyoko and generator fixed.rar\" along with lovers rev89. I tried replacing hyoko with japanese one' date=' but without starting new game and I still had miscarriage. I also disabled TomagoBreak.esp, but again without restarting. I tried \"set a4hc.DeliveryRate to 100\", but, again, nothing

Could someone upload Tomago (with all plugins) and hyoko that are tested and 100% working?

[/quote']

I've got the same problem & I've tried every solution mentioned here so far.  I've even removed TomagoBreak and it still happens.  It's crazy - I've seen over a dozen characters get pregnant in a month & all miscarry within two weeks like clockwork.

I've heard a lot of people mention things like fast travel & in-game time skipping being the cause of the problem, but in testing what I normally do once I get the "X is pregnant" message is go someplace safe and hit the console with "set timescale to 15000" for a few minutes (it's pretty cool to watch the skyline zip by between day & night) to pass time quickly without using any "blank out" time acceleration. 

Still, even without doing that & just playing out the game in it's normal 30 time scale I have yet to see one pregnancy not end up as a miscarriage.  I know it works fine for some people but for the life of me nothing works on my end, and so I pretty much gave up after two weeks of trying every sort list and file variation that I could find.

I never got the stuck preg body resolved with the newer version so I went back to the first one Donkey posted. It works perfectly but I have no clue if it will work with the Hiyoko club, I too got tired of fiddling it, plus giving birth to a 10 yr old mindless sometimes monstrous offspring wasn't for me . All of my pregnancies will result in miscarriage at term but I just imagine that the child is placed in a good home, since there is no way to properly care for it while trying to save the world :)

I have a problem which I'm not sure is an actual problem. Like at first all I got was that acted like a health potion and had no name, now I have named sperm, but NPC's no longer will receive it from my (female) character or visa versa.

Not quite sure when it suddenly started working like that either, all I know is that the pregnancy worked and lesbian couples could 'exchange' sperm, but now this ability seems lost. Anyone that has any clue as to why this might have happened?

Other than that thanks a lot for englishfying this addon! o/

Edit: I guess it's just me since PlayerMale -> Female does still work, it boggles my mind though as it worked just fine before female->female only it didn't show any name behind the 'sperm' it would still consider the child mine etc. Any way to re-enable this? :P (I really liked being able to have a female NPC carry my child whilst still being able to play a female character.)

Hey, been playing this mod for a while now without a hitch. Quick query, an NPC (Ardaline from bravil XD) got pregnant without any help from me and had a kid. I got the message and hopped over to bravil to check it out and as soon as I step through the front gates the kid is staring me in the face and now won't stop following me. Don't have the follow and wait commands in her dialogue.

Is this normal? Is there any way I can get the kid to stick with Ardaline?

Yeah, they take mine too. It seems they take both the egg and womb, but not sperm, fertilized egg or fetus. Is there a way to give the unfert egg and womb the same settings ? whatever they are

I just noticed that after going to prison, tamgo seems to have just died. No crashes or errors that I can see, just no more eggs at ovulation or sperm after sex. I tried saving exiting and loading to see if that would fire up the script, no go. It may just be a glitch but wanted to make sure i'm not the only one having this  :)

Guest Donkey

you say they take away womb and egg and not sperm ??? all i see is the sperm token is not set as quest item, but womb and egg is.. I am not sure, but this may not even be a problem with this mod, but with the other one.. Quest items where not even suppose to be removed..

Guest Donkey

I think they have a check in the script.. to prevent any other mods from removing it from your inventory.. i am not sure what would happen if you attach this script to the womb.

In the clothing part there is a a4tcWombState this is not set as quest item. Maybe that has something to do with it ??