Conditional Expressions Extended

6 hours ago, Hazraogh6 said:

Hi, does it works with Conditionnal expressions for npc's ? Sometimes I feel like the expressions in sex with Sexlab are a bit messed up or they don't trigger, can it kind of "overwrites" the sexlab expression ?

Conditionnal expressions for npc's is a completely separate mod with separate effects, it has no guards for Sexlab or anything that this mod has.

10 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Conditionnal expressions for npc's is a completely separate mod with separate effects, it has no guards for Sexlab or anything that this mod has.

Ok thank you a lot :) So it doesn't make the abused expressions for exemple, to npc's ?

Edited by Hazraogh6

Hi - love this mod and seems to work as intended on my load order.  Just one question - your installation instructions say to override the original mod with this one.  It looks like this mod is a complete replacement of the Nexus version.  Does the Nexus version need to be in the load out?

Thanks!

I've been using this mod for a long time but now when starting a new playthrough I noticed that the character constantly, whether clothed or not, always is detected by Conditional Expressions as having No Clothes, so the No Clothes, raised eyebrows expression plays.

Sometimes it resets when unequipping armor so that it goes back to normal, even though my character is now actually naked, and then it starts playing the raised eyebrow expression again when re-equipping the armor. Uninstalling this addon and optionals and only using the original mod on a new save did not cause this issue, and trying again with this addon caused it again (both with just original mod and 1.3.13 installed and with original mod, 1.3.13, and optional BWA Conditional Expressions compatible version).

I assume that means there's something wrong in this mod with how the condition is applied/how nakedness is tracked in the script? Just wanted to mention what I've found and wondering if it's just a thing I've experienced or if it's possible to replicate for others. I've no idea how long this has been going on, cus honestly, in previous playthroughs, I've just not thought about it that hard and not thought that my character's expression looked strange at all, but I do recall having seen the expression before on multiple occasions. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, kapibar said:

@crajjjj from what I read, CE should suspend during SL animation. But for some reason for me it doesn't. It also causes closing the mouth with DD gag. I use it on LE.

Check the logs for errors. This one should print 

CondiExp_StartMod: actor is in sl faction. Will suspend for actor...
or 
CondiExp_StartMod: dd gag effect was detected. Will suspend for actor...
On 12/22/2022 at 3:23 AM, BasicallyBasic said:

I've been using this mod for a long time but now when starting a new playthrough I noticed that the character constantly, whether clothed or not, always is detected by Conditional Expressions as having No Clothes, so the No Clothes, raised eyebrows expression plays.

Sometimes it resets when unequipping armor so that it goes back to normal, even though my character is now actually naked, and then it starts playing the raised eyebrow expression again when re-equipping the armor. Uninstalling this addon and optionals and only using the original mod on a new save did not cause this issue, and trying again with this addon caused it again (both with just original mod and 1.3.13 installed and with original mod, 1.3.13, and optional BWA Conditional Expressions compatible version).

I assume that means there's something wrong in this mod with how the condition is applied/how nakedness is tracked in the script? Just wanted to mention what I've found and wondering if it's just a thing I've experienced or if it's possible to replicate for others. I've no idea how long this has been going on, cus honestly, in previous playthroughs, I've just not thought about it that hard and not thought that my character's expression looked strange at all, but I do recall having seen the expression before on multiple occasions. 

I didn't change the no clothes conditions. It relies on keywords - ArmorCuirass and ClothingBody 
Perhaps you are using non vanilla clothes and keywords are missing

6 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Check the logs for errors. This one should print 

CondiExp_StartMod: actor is in sl faction. Will suspend for actor...
or 
CondiExp_StartMod: dd gag effect was detected. Will suspend for actor...

Uhm... Stupid question - how do I do that? ?

3 hours ago, crajjjj said:

I didn't change the no clothes conditions. It relies on keywords - ArmorCuirass and ClothingBody 
Perhaps you are using non vanilla clothes and keywords are missing

When testing I was using a variety of different clothing/armor, both vanilla and non-vanilla, the roughspun tunic you spawn in with on New Game mainly, and just to make sure none of my mods remove the ClothingBody keyword from them I checked in sseedit and it seems fine.
And while I was checking the keyword and had sseedit open anyway, I decided to check the conditional expressions.esp and realised that that's where the conditions are, I wasn't aware of that when I was testing initially. If I had been, then there wouldn't have been any issues. Cus now I found that the IFPV patch from the original mod conflicts heavily with this one. I've now tried without the IFPV patch and it seems to be working correctly, which is obvious in hindsight but I also find it strange, cus I am sure I had tested this already without the IFPV patch installed and I am sure I had the same issue then. But I guess I must've missed to test without it and my mind must be playing tricks on me.
Anyway, thanks for your reply, it put me on the right track to find out why it wasn't working. Maybe consider adding the IFPV patch to the compatibility list so that dummies like me don't try and use it together with this mod?

OK, so nothing appeared in the log. It seems like CE is resetting after few seconds, applying the expression, the mouth is opening in the next stage of the scene, then once again CE is resetting and overwriting the expression. Also, it seems it happens only when the game is loaded for a second time.

Edit: actually, it seems that it is the pain expression that is the problem.

Edited by kapibar
21 hours ago, kapibar said:

OK, so nothing appeared in the log. It seems like CE is resetting after few seconds, applying the expression, the mouth is opening in the next stage of the scene, then once again CE is resetting and overwriting the expression. Also, it seems it happens only when the game is loaded for a second time.

You are right - some situational effects like pain don't have suspended condition checked. Now that I'm thinking about Slso and e.g. fatigue effect that can be an issue. I'll add those

So I've double checked and suspended flag is checked everywhere. I don't know what's going on in your setup.

What does it mean loaded for a second time? 

Edited by crajjjj

Idk if this is a bug on my side or if it's supposed to be like this, but during the embarrassed expression, for example, every few seconds it refreshes to the normal expression for a few seconds and then back to the embarrassed expression. Anyone know what could be happening or is this how it's supposed to be?

Mod has been working great so far, apart from a recent issue (seemingly) with CondiExp_Followers and condiexp_startmod causing an unholy amount of stack dumping and spam in the Active Scripts section of my saves when viewed in ReSaver. For followers, the most common seems to be .OnCellLoad and for _startmod there's an obscene amount of entries for .OnObjectEquipped, in particular. ReSaver gives condiexp_startmod 5418 occurences as a stack frame. The upside is that script latency has not gone haywire as of yet, with just some slight delays in scenes that I've very much gotten used to with script-heavy load orders.

ReSaver has tagged pretty much all of them, whether it's entries with 0 frames or 1 frame, with (SUSPENDED) after them. Does this, effectively, mean that they're a non-factor, i.e. the game is not actually trying to run these scripts? (To clarify, these are entries under the heading "active scripts". These scripts also dominate the list of Suspended Stacks.) The stack dumping from what I assume is the mod constantly trying to run a script is pretty alarming, however. Is there a known fix to this that doesn't involve "just uninstall mod and start new game lol", or maybe a known conflict that may produce something like this? Google has yielded very little of any use whatsoever.

For the record, I've disabled the follower function of the mod for now, which has not dramatically decreased the amount of entries like "CondiExp_Followers.OnCellLoad(...) 0 frames (SUSPENDED)" in my most recent saves. While I'm not bothered by what seems to be just trash entries (Incidentally, can I safely use ReSaver to delete these 0 frame entries?), the fact that condiexp_startmod in particular causes tens of thousands of stack dumps in less than half an hour is a bit worrying. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

UPDATE / RESOLVED: For whatever reason, disabling and re-enabling a few settings in the MCM gave me a message about the mod successfully resetting (which I didn't see after pressing the restart/update button, mind), and after a little while I'm no longer seeing these stack dumps, nor the script spam in the save file.

Edited by Frozenpasties
The issue I was asking help for has been resolved.

Hey there! Great mod it really complements inmmersion heavy mod lists like the one im building, its a must for me!

I do have 2 questions:

1: Do i still need More Intelligent Modesty - For EVG Conditional ?  I always use it along with your mod but i havent updated my mod list in over 2 years until now so im not sure if its still needed.

2: Conditional Expressions for NPCS its now on 1.3, its still okay to use your patch? I also use DAR but i already have a few "injured" animations so im not sure if i should use the DAR patch you have, it is necessary for your mod to work? 

thank you

On 1/18/2023 at 11:02 PM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Hey there! Great mod it really complements inmmersion heavy mod lists like the one im building, its a must for me!

I do have 2 questions:

1: Do i still need More Intelligent Modesty - For EVG Conditional ?  I always use it along with your mod but i havent updated my mod list in over 2 years until now so im not sure if its still needed.

2: Conditional Expressions for NPCS its now on 1.3, its still okay to use your patch? I also use DAR but i already have a few "injured" animations so im not sure if i should use the DAR patch you have, it is necessary for your mod to work? 

thank you

1) Totally optional and not connected

2) Can conflict with followers if they are enabled in mcm - otherwise fine

On 1/4/2023 at 12:05 PM, kapibar said:

Im also having this issue.  It says I have trauma expression but no expression appears.  In SL scenes my PC has no expression, and the open mouth gets interrupted every few seconds.   Not sure whats up.

Heres my log.  CondiExp doesnt seem to show up much.

Papyrus.0.log

45 minutes ago, no_way said:

Im also having this issue.  It says I have trauma expression but no expression appears.  In SL scenes my PC has no expression, and the open mouth gets interrupted every few seconds.   Not sure whats up.

Heres my log.  CondiExp doesnt seem to show up much.

Papyrus.0.log 2.17 MB · 0 downloads

I didn't notice @crajjjj changed his original message. For me, the problem is the pain and fatigue expression. Both are acting up. When disabled - it is fine.

18 hours ago, kapibar said:

I didn't notice @crajjjj changed his original message. For me, the problem is the pain and fatigue expression. Both are acting up. When disabled - it is fine.

Please send me your ConditionalExpressionsExtended.0.log from logs/script/user folder
There should be smth like:
 [01/26/2023 - 12:55:53AM] (i) CondiExp_StartMod: actor is in sl faction. Will suspend for actor:XXX