25 minutes ago, himynamajeff said:

i tried out the command and while it does force the quest to progress it doesnt mark the location on my map so i dont really know where to go

i should also mention that there isnt a conversation going on at all since its just her saying the start greeting over and over again to herself whenever i try to talk to her

hmm, is the version not translated by any chance? and then I had the same situation. I download it from here, everything is fine, in the translated version, just such bugs

3 hours ago, beebopn89 said:

Is there any way to support you/the mod in general?  This has slowly been turning into one of my favorite mods and would love to see it developed more.  Something like a Patreon or what-not.

I definitely plan to continue developing this mod. Just waiting to receive the voice acting for the content in v1.1. That will be released along with some bug fixes, then work on v1.2 will start. I'm not sure what LL's policy is on donation links, but if you'd like you can support on Ko-Fi.

9 hours ago, asdfer1234 said:

Is- is there any more, sir? UwU

I finished Enlightenment and An Offering and now The Will of Atom is telling me to wait. But I am impatient... and want more.

And also grateful for this amazing mod/companion... by the way. Baka.

download.jpg

Have you found everything available in the offering quest? There is some lore that you can find placed in the location.

Other than that, the next content release is currently in the works.  Sounds like you need a time machine... Besure to bring back to lotto numbers for me as well.  Thank you in advance ?

Edited by ElsissSurana

On 1/22/2022 at 11:24 AM, ElsissSurana said:

The mod author is currently awaiting the voice actress.  She is finishing up the voice lines as we speak.  After that, there are some real life issues that must be taken care of for both Dragon and his alpha testers before the beginning work on the next batch of content.

Welp. I am very hype. ❤️

v1.1.1 is now available.

Changelog:

- Added voice acting for all v1.1 content. (Credit to Iris Harman for the voice of Anastasia)
- On the "Travel with Anastasia" and "Wait for Atom to call upon you again" steps of the main quest, Anastasia will now be marked.
- Added a "Don't Consume Ammo" MCM option, which will essentially give Anastasia infinite ammo for any weapon you give her as long as she has at least 1 of the appropriate ammo type.
- Bumped the default approach interval up to 6 gamehours per suggestion. (Will only affect new playthroughs.)

Spoiler

- Upda&/?@*ERROR: DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED. CONTACT IT DEPARTMENT FOR REPAIRS.

MEMORY DUMP:

IlRoYXQgc2lnbmFsLi4uIHRoZXJlIHNlZW1zIHRvIGJlIHNvbWUgc29ydCBvZiBtZXNzYWdlIGJ1
cmllZCBkZWVwIHdpdGhpbiBpdC4uLiBidXQgSSBjYW4ndCBmaWd1cmUgaXQgb3V0IGZvciB0aGUg
bGlmZSBvZiBtZS4gVGhpcyBzcGVjdHJhbCBiZWluZyBkb2Vzbid0IGNvbW11bmljYXRlIHRoZSBz
YW1lIHdheSB3ZSBkby4i

Amazingly made companion mod! I can't believe the level of quality and polish

Cheeky suggestion: Have you thought about having an optional 'bad ending' state where you offer everything up to atom (all S.P.E.C.I.A.L points). Then Anastasia could just abandon you for you have served you purpose or you become her docile useless plaything?

16 hours ago, Shenchi said:

Amazingly made companion mod! I can't believe the level of quality and polish

Cheeky suggestion: Have you thought about having an optional 'bad ending' state where you offer everything up to atom (all S.P.E.C.I.A.L points). Then Anastasia could just abandon you for you have served you purpose or you become her docile useless plaything?

Thanks for the kind words!

A 'bad end' state is indeed planned as an optional route at the end of the main quest. It will be one of three possible endings.

v1.1.2 is now available. (small patch to tidy some things up)

Changelog:

- Added a missing dialogue line back in.
- Made general improvements to overall mod stability:
    - If an AAF scene fails to start, a warning will be displayed & the mod will now properly skip to the end of the scene.
    - If the Enlightenment AAF scene is ended prematurely, it will no longer cause a permanent black screen.

Have a bug where i went to talk to Anastasia, and after being hypnotised we both got dressed but the hypnosis screen is still in effect (pink vision)? I can continue the game normally though.

Entering VATS instantly fixed it though.

Edited by Headerman
2 hours ago, Headerman said:

Have a bug where i went to talk to Anastasia, and after being hypnotised we both got dressed but the hypnosis screen is still in effect (pink vision)? I can continue the game normally though.

Hm... maybe there was another image-space modifier applied? The CK wiki is a little vague, but for RemoveCrossFade (the function the mod uses to remove the hypno screen) it says "Removes the last image-space modifier from the crossfade chain, fading it out over the specified number of seconds." From my testing, it seemed like there could only be one image-space modifier on the chain at any given time, but perhaps there are a few exceptions.

If you can reproduce the bug, please let me know.

2 hours ago, Headerman said:

Out of curiosity, were you under the effect of any chems at the time?

dear Snapdragon,

first of she is beautiful and god damn i love her voice. but is it possible to make her not to reset her gear. i started a new game and using coc to the crater to start her quest and get her a follower. works perfectly fine. i gave her new clothes and a new gun ( btw. her gun has a glowing bug if holsterd and makes still the gamma sound ).

then she started her hypno trick on me and after we finished she reverted back to her normal gear. you have to open her inventory and equip all items again. it's a bit annoying. but otherwise i hope to see much more updates to her. so far one of my fav comps.

36 minutes ago, BlackHeart-Miyo said:

dear Snapdragon,

first of she is beautiful and god damn i love her voice. but is it possible to make her not to reset her gear. i started a new game and using coc to the crater to start her quest and get her a follower. works perfectly fine. i gave her new clothes and a new gun ( btw. her gun has a glowing bug if holsterd and makes still the gamma sound ).

then she started her hypno trick on me and after we finished she reverted back to her normal gear. you have to open her inventory and equip all items again. it's a bit annoying. but otherwise i hope to see much more updates to her. so far one of my fav comps.

I'm not quite sure, but I don't think that's a bug with this mod.  I think that's a bug with how AAF interacts with the vanilla game.  I think that if the current outfit and gear isn't detected, or stored properly, it just defaults back to the NPC's default gear.  Not sure though.