Seems great so far, only issue I have found is I got summoned while upgrading some extra armor pieces at an armor workbench and it put me in an infinite load. Usually story mods are much easier to figure out where its going, it seems through comments and my personal experiences you have done a great job building the mystery. 

Open question, does anyone know a mod that will make CoA friendly? I tried the one on Nexus and still got shot at by the regular CoA, I was hoping to find something that also affected the CoA Fanatics from South of the Sea mod.

1 hour ago, Vuulgar said:

Seems great so far, only issue I have found is I got summoned while upgrading some extra armor pieces at an armor workbench and it put me in an infinite load. Usually story mods are much easier to figure out where its going, it seems through comments and my personal experiences you have done a great job building the mystery. 

Dragon and I will be sure to pass along your words to the writer.

1 hour ago, Vuulgar said:

Open question, does anyone know a mod that will make CoA friendly? I tried the one on Nexus and still got shot at by the regular CoA, I was hoping to find something that also affected the CoA Fanatics from South of the Sea mod.

Actually, not all CoA groups are created equal when it comes to their hostility to outsiders.  In terms of Fallout 4, the crater group are the most friendly.  They are then followed by the CoA of Far Harbor, in that they don't shoot you on sight. Most of the other CoA groups are very likely exiles from these two main groups that have been pushed out for their radical views.  These outcasts would be hostile to even other "normal" CoA.  Thus even if you joined one group there is no guarantee you will be accepted by the others. 

Edited by ElsissSurana
7 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I use these console commands:

setally 01C21C 02FB84 1 1
setally 01D289 02FB84 1 1
setally 0337F3 02FB84 1 1

13 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

Dragon and the write have talked about this in the past, and the writer has even downloaded XVASynth to get ready for creating dialogue lines for followers.  It was decided, however, that followers would not likely be included in the mod due to the difficulty of working with quest assets and game stability.  The closest they ever got was discussing a post story quest the PC could get that would send them to trick, trap, and assist in brainwashing Piper.  Piper, now a slave, would then go on to publish one or two articles encouraging people to join the church.

Thats sounds pretty cool. Just tried out the new version with the lust armor the only problem I'm having when you get it to feed off you the armor gets removed for some reason.

19 minutes ago, Damicles said:

Thats sounds pretty cool. Just tried out the new version with the lust armor the only problem I'm having when you get it to feed off you the armor gets removed for some reason.

When you say it gets removed, does it then get re-equipped immediately afterwards?  We have to do it that way or the stats won't update properly.

1 hour ago, ElsissSurana said:

When you say it gets removed, does it then get re-equipped immediately afterwards?  We have to do it that way or the stats won't update properly.

I had the same issue when I let the armor feed itself, it got removed and then get re-equipped. Later when I used the key to feed it, t wasn't removed. Also, I have two armors in my inventory. On is normal and the other say (active), what would be the difference between them?

The mod is amazing, thanks for the great job!

21 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

I had the same issue when I let the armor feed itself, it got removed and then get re-equipped. Later when I used the key to feed it, t wasn't removed. Also, I have two armors in my inventory. On is normal and the other say (active), what would be the difference between them?

Okay, that's an issue.  The active version should never have shown up in your inventory.  You need to get rid of that or go back to an earlier save before that armor popped into your inventory.

2 hours ago, Damicles said:

I ran into this problem sometimes while debugging. Did you happen to be sitting when the issue occured? That seems to be the source of the problem.

26 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

The one that says (active) is just a dummy copy of the armor with an animated texture that gets equipped while the feeding animation is playing. It's supposed to be removed from your inventory after the animation, but I guess something prevented it from being removed. You can drop it on the ground and disable it with the console to get rid of it.

Also, ditto question to that above. Did you happen to be sitting when this problem occured?

14 minutes ago, Sheliss said:

Everything goes well, however, the armor moves incorrectly.
Did i miss something?

image.png.6d71fb449c44f763413f9d4c8d3f7167.png

Looks like you built the 3BBB version while using a normal CBBE body. I would try building the versions of the outfits without "TWB 3BBB" on the end of them in BodySlide.

Edited by Snapdragon_
56 minutes ago, Damicles said:

Just wondering when you first get marked by atom and then are told by Anastasia not to be reckless about contacting atom will you eventually get contacted by atom again or do you have to send Anastasia away to be able to pray to atom?

Spoiler

You have to send Anastasia away to pray to Atom.

I find it interesting that the further down the rabbit hole you go, the more reluctant Anastasia seems to become about this whole thing. First she was unhappy about the messenger showing up, now she doesn't want the player praying to Atom too much (she won't even allow it in her presence), and yet she still preaches devotion to Atom. The mixed messages she is giving are confusing, but in a good way, really adds to the mystery. Is she trying to protect you? Or is she just jealous that the player is slowly becoming the new favorite?

I'm really curious to see where this story will go next. 

1 hour ago, Windu191 said:

I find it interesting that the further down the rabbit hole you go, the more reluctant Anastasia seems to become about this whole thing. First she was unhappy about the messenger showing up, now she doesn't want the player praying to Atom too much (she won't even allow it in her presence), and yet she still preaches devotion to Atom. The mixed messages she is giving are confusing, but in a good way, really adds to the mystery. Is she trying to protect you? Or is she just jealous that the player is slowly becoming the new favorite?

I'm really curious to see where this story will go next. 

Personal opinion is she's getting jealous of you. And maybe a bit afraid she might wind up losing her mind controlled little sextoy. I'm curious as to the exact nature of our lovely benefactor (something tells me it's an eldritch being).

To the author: any news on when we get to find out Atom's true name?

a similar situation, an active armor appeared. Rolled back to an earlier save, conducted an experiment. If you force the armor to be powered by a hotkey, then after the process, the active armor remains in the inventory. If the armor is powered by itself, then everything is OK, I haven't found a duplicate yet. By the way, if we assume that the armor is a kind of living parasite, it would seem to me quite logical if, as it grows, it would acquire new properties of lust. For example, at the initial stage, she is quite enough to feed the player, but with increasing strength, she could automatically involve the closest people in the process. Well, accordingly, it is difficult to make this parasite removable, or it would be removed by itself for a while, like it went into hibernation) But it is, suggestions.

Regarding bodyslide, I have a Cbbe body, respectively, and adjusted it to Cbbe and not Twb, it seems not the first time I've been doing this, But it doesn't fit on the body and that's it, I ticked build morphs, too. Anyway. As if the body is separate-the armor is separate. When moving, the armor does not keep up with the body)) it's in a standing position. In a sitting position, exactly the same picture as above in the screenshot. It feels like the armor for some reason does not adjust to the presets