Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

10 minutes ago, Kazuxxx said:

Yeah it is i just posted that.But the face wont be perfect.And still looking for Rui's folder.And the default costume for Ren is here : H_REN_A.As you can see if you change his model to that of a woman/girl his face will be bugged.

image.png.f9f0d58055adfeed9f2e5f2c4bfac182.png

If my memory doesn't fail, Rui only has 2 outfits (normal and unused Kimono) so she should be one of the groups with only 2 folders.

14 minutes ago, Kazuxxx said:

Yeah it is i just posted that.But the face wont be perfect.And still looking for Rui's folder.And the default costume for Ren is here : H_REN_A

Ok thanks! Why cant they just name it H_RUI_A? Sometimes it's really silly they use initials that dont make sense with the character. E.g. Tekken 7 Lucky Chloe is called "DNC" on hex editor. ?

5 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

Hah, like "Mack". XD

Although it's kinda weird that Rui even has a kimono outfit like the other girls. Rui is a boy, so why is the game treating him like soome kind of waifu? He a "bishounen"?

Nope. She is female. Reminds me of Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4.

https://fatalframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rui_Kagamiya

Therefore, she deserves a nude mod in the future as well.

Edited by username is already taken
9 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

Hah, like "Mack". XD

Although it's kinda weird that Rui even has a kimono outfit like the other girls. Rui is a boy, so why is the game treating him like soome kind of waifu? He a "bishounen"?

Rui's gender in Japanese is always left ambiguous and (s)he seems to be a reference to a famous detective novel from Japan.

There's a short video in Tara A. Devlin's channel about Rui.

33 minutes ago, linkhuesitos said:

Rui's gender in Japanese is always left ambiguous and (s)he seems to be a reference to a famous detective novel from Japan.

There's a short video in Tara A. Devlin's channel about Rui.

Oh then it's similar to Leo from Tekken.

5 minutes ago, PepeLordd said:

??? we already can rebuild and unpack

So the main problem is the WiiU textures themselves? Sadly i am not on my main PC to test stuff out. But people havent been able to import the WiiU costumes back into the PC ver.

2 hours ago, br4zil said:

So the main problem is the WiiU textures themselves? Sadly i am not on my main PC to test stuff out. But people havent been able to import the WiiU costumes back into the PC ver.

what does the textures have to do with anything? the issue is with the format itself because they changed it between the versions

35 minutes ago, PepeLordd said:

what does the textures have to do with anything? the issue is with the format itself because they changed it between the versions

Right, buts its the texture's format or the package WiiU's GMPK format thats the problem? Cause if moderchan managed to create new textures and put them in-game, that means its already possible to re-arrange the extracted WiiU stuff and put them in the game, albeit with alot of effort, i imagine.

Edited by br4zil
25 minutes ago, br4zil said:

Right, buts its the texture's format or the package WiiU's GMPK format thats the problem? Cause if moderchan managed to create new textures and put them in-game, that means its already possible to re-arrange the extracted WiiU stuff and put them in the game, albeit with alot of effort, i imagine.

It's both, the PC gmpk files are written differently than the Wii U's gmpk and underlying g1m and g1t files.

52 minutes ago, br4zil said:

You got it backwards, the current problem isn't make mods but restoring the Wii U censored outfits.

The PC GMPK files can be unpacked and repacked without problems, moderchan already was able to repack and use one of his stock bodies. The problem is unpacking the Wii U GMPKs.

- parapara was already able to unpack and repack texture files.

- moderchan was already able to repack the GMPK with his own body.

It also help that FF5 is using DOA's engine, you can find in this same thread someone that mentioned that the texture files are very similar to DOA5's.

Edited by linkhuesitos
36 minutes ago, linkhuesitos said:

You got it backwards, the current problem isn't make mods but restoring the Wii U censored outfits.

The PC GMPK files can be unpacked and repacked without problems, moderchan already was able to repack and use one of his stock bodies. The problem is unpacking the Wii U GMPKs.

- parapara was already able to unpack and repack texture files.

- moderchan was already able to repack the GMPK with his own body.

It also help that FF5 is using DOA's engine, you can find in this same thread someone that mentioned that the texture files are very similar to DOA5's.

Ohhh thanks for the clarification! I thought the WiiU models/textures were exported and used in garry's mod and source engine movies years ago, but maybe those were recreated from scratch then!

Or my memory is faulty, considering i cant seem to find any FF5 source engine models now that i searched for them.

9 minutes ago, br4zil said:

Ohhh thanks for the clarification! I thought the WiiU models/textures were exported and used in garry's mod and source engine movies years ago, but maybe those were recreated from scratch then!

Or my memory is faulty, considering i cant seem to find any FF5 source engine models now that i searched for them.

There're indeed some models in Devianart, but those are XPS models and I was told that those can't be used for mods.

Fatal Frame 5: Miu Hinasaki by xCrofty on DeviantArt

On 10/29/2021 at 7:42 AM, MemoryH said:

H_YRI_A: Original Outfit (Main)
H_YRI_B: Blue Kimono (1)
H_YRI_D: [Empty]
H_YRI_G: White School Outfit (1)
H_YRI_H: Nude Model (Covered Up)
H_YRI_I: Original Outfit (Wet)
H_YRI_J: Bridal Outfit
H_YRI_K: Original Outfit (2)
H_YRI_L: Original Outfit (3)
H_YRI_M: Blue Kimono (2)
H_YRI_N: [Empty]
H_YRI_O: White School Outfit (2)
H_YRI_Q: Mio Amakura Outfit
H_YRI_S: Rei Kurosawa Outfit
H_YRI_T: Punk Ensemble
H_YRI_U: Cutesy Goth Ensemble (Black)
H_YRI_V: Swimsuit (Blue)
H_YRI_W: Red Diving Outfit
H_YRI_X: Ryza Outfit

Does anyone have an outfit list for Miu? and also for other character? This is to make costume swapping much easier for those who want to prevent the model from disappearing if looking from below.

Edited by digimaster7