Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

8 minutes ago, parapara said:

いいえ、そのフォルダーは空です。

日本語に対応しているだけでファイル構成は海外版と同じです。

日本のファンの間でもWii_U版から削除されたコスチュームには批判の声も上がっています;

No, the folder is empty.

The file structure is the same as the overseas version, only it supports Japanese.

Even among Japanese fans, the costumes removed from the Wii_U version have been criticized;

It seems someone has got the folder that is not empty, check here Steam Community :: Guide :: Play as Miu Hinasaki/Other Characters and Outfits

They say they have Japanese version

Edited by tonimajmun2001

MemoryHさん

私はBullet Girl PhantasiaのフォーラムでMODを作っていますので、今回使用した3DMigotoはBullet Girl Phantasiaのものをそのまま使ってみました。

テクスチャーの抽出と置き換えだけであれば誰でも、すごく簡単に出来ますよ;

I am making a mod on the Bullet Girl Phantasia forum, so I used the 3D Goto used this time as it is from Bullet Girl Phantasia.

Anyone who just extracts and replaces textures can do it very easily;

3 minutes ago, tonimajmun2001 said:

So i have downloaded a depot manifest prior to the patch and H_MIU_D is still empty, cant be a region thing as steamdb does not show seperate appid or depot for Japan, that wierd how the guy on steam clearly has the files

That is such a mystery. What is real at this point? ;__;

4 minutes ago, fsharkx said:

Does the WiiU use the same file structure "H_MIU_D" for the Japan exclusive bikini? Maybe he just said that because he knows the file name and didn't actually check it?

Not 100% sure about wii u structure for that bikini folder but here is a copy paste what he said in that section of guide "Now you can as I've done the painstakingly annoying grunt work for you, the list below will show each file types outfit all laid out."

You can see verything incliding comments where some people discussed files, he even said he made a backup of files before latest patch in the comments Steam Community :: Guide :: Play as Miu Hinasaki/Other Characters and Outfits

That could explain few screenshots of the customes on forums but idk how even older depot is missing id.....

17 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

That is such a mystery. What is real at this point? ;__;

Mystery indeed, first screenshots show up from one or 2 people only, then this guy posts a list of all costumes that he HIMSELF tested to confirm but no one has the files

Downloading older manifest using depotdownloader again results in empty folder

Only thing i know is that few people who posted screens were from japan and i comments this guy too said hes from japan and according to him seems like files were removed with the update but he has a backup and according to him even cutscene uncensored is in the game (and someone uploaded cutscene file too in guide)

The thing is, if files were removed with latest patch why the hell does steamdb not have any trace of file existing in the first place.

Japanese FF5 has exactly the same appid on steam like every other region and i see no seperate depot for japanese version which means everyone should have the same files

If anyone here has a japanese copy and hasnt yet updated PLEASE for the love of everything holy check your H_MIU_D folder if it has any files, if it has BACKUP whole game immidiatley as yuris custome might be in there too

Another possibility is that those who have the files had the pre-release version that tecmo was handing out to youtubers using creator codes....

Idk what to belive anymore

1 minute ago, tonimajmun2001 said:

Can you prove its actually you on steam, comments on steam something like hi from Lab lol :)

Well how else do you want me to prove it? Icon is Miu Hinasaki, Gif is of Paul Phoenix doing Dragon Screw got 2k hours on gmod

1 minute ago, tonimajmun2001 said:

I see that lol, you really got me and seems other people too LOL

Yeah I just wanted to play as Miu for the whole game but shitty Ren doesnt work right, and I felt why not add the Wii U part somebody will bite, the horny always wins

1 minute ago, Sottic said:

Yeah I just wanted to play as Miu for the whole game but shitty Ren doesnt work right, and I felt why not add the Wii U part somebody will bite, the horny always wins

I fell for it because i have seen someone post screenshots to FF5 community page with wii  u outfits so i really tought the might have been in the files

Is anyone aware what tools moderchan uses to export and import GMPK and all files inside it and rhen import it back in game

Solution would probably be to unpack GMPK for both wii u and PC, import wii u files into an editor like maya or blender, export it with newer PC format and repack GMPK

Since moderchan is importing body models tools are probably somewhere out there

As I said on the previous page, the Wii U files can be taken but it's of a different type of gmpk that doesn't work with ffsnt either sadly. See my previous post about the very slight differences to the packages.

Drag and dropping the files crashes on load, and I haven't found a tool that unpacks the Wii U gmpk files sadly. Once a tool is found that can, then I can re-pack them in PC format I expect.

If someone figures out the conversion i'd be happy to share.

Edit: Tried Cethleann.Unbundler.exe on unpacking the Wii U .gmpk, sadly errors similarly to ffsnt

[2021-10-30T01:23:37][Cethleann] Extracting H_YRI_A.GMPK...
[2021-10-30T01:23:37][GMPK] Failed unpacking GMPK
[2021-10-30T01:23:37][GMPK] System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
   at Cethleann.Pack.GMPK..ctor(Span`1 data) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann\Pack\GMPK.cs:line 45
   at Cethleann.Unbundler.UnbundlerLogic.TryExtractGMPK(String pathBase, Span`1 data, UnbundlerFlags flags) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann.Unbundler\UnbundlerLogic.cs:line 272

Edited by sorwah