Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

H_YRI_H.gmpkをH_YRI_A.gmpkにリネームし、H_YRI_Aフォルダーに入れてみたら確かにモデルスワップされました。

胸と下腹部は単純に黒く塗られているだけです。

テクスチャーの加工だけでヌード化は可能と思われますが、突起した乳首等はモデル自体の加工が必要です。

※私は仕事が忙しいのでMODの作成はできません;

I renamed H_YRI_H.gmpk to H_YRI_A.gmpk and put it in the H_YRI_A folder and it was certainly model swapped.

The chest and lower abdomen are simply painted black.

It seems that nudity can be achieved only by processing the texture, but the protruding nipples etc. require processing of the model itself.

* I can't create mods because I'm busy with work;

20211029200918_1.jpg.b549ecfee01fa79df775232254325c8a.jpg

10 minutes ago, parapara said:

I renamed H_YRI_H.gmpk to H_YRI_A.gmpk and put it in the H_YRI_A folder and it was certainly model swapped.

The chest and lower abdomen are simply painted black.

It seems that nudity can be achieved only by processing the texture, but the protruding nipples etc. require processing of the model itself.

* I can't create mods because I'm busy with work;

44 minutes ago, PepeLordd said:

should be a quick textures work since it seems to be painted on

You would need tools to unpack and repack ".gmpk" files. I'm unsure if they can be easily found.

Edited by MemoryH
38 minutes ago, username is already taken said:

EDIT: Which file do I replace if I want to change npc versions instead? Yuri is wearing it on her missions but during Ren's, she is wearing her default instead lol.

Probably one of these:

H_YRI_K: Original Outfit (2)
H_YRI_L: Original Outfit (3)

If not these, it's probably either "H_YRI_A_BUDDY" or "H_YRI_A_COSSEL". Although, these use ".gapk" files.

ffsntを使用しての.gmpkの中身の抽出は可能のようです。

試しにH_YRI_A.gmpkを抽出してみたところ、7つのファイルが出てきました。

It seems possible to extract the contents of .gmpk using ffsnt.

When I tried to extract H_YRI_A.gmpk, 7 files came out.

H_YRI_A.png.18fc9cc632c5cb49eca9e80295f0b597.png

10 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

You can run games through steam even if they aren't offered on the store. Now don't quote me as I don't use the feature, but I believe it enables the steam overlay. Thus screenshot capability. All you need to do is use "Add non steam game" feature. So again, pretty sure the guy is just trolling.Plus, he just took already available screenshots from the web, and uploaded them to Steam. His screens are picture perfect from google/other resources. No new camera angles. These are not current screenshots from the PC version or even current screenshots from CEMU that he made himself.

Also for anyone wanting to "patch" the WII U version - NOTE THIS LINK IS FOR THE WII U VERSION TO BE USED IN CEMU

https://gbatemp.net/threads/uncensor-project-zero-maiden-of-black-water.453626/

NOTE: I have not done this myself yet. So I cannot help you with troubleshooting!

@xlegendgame- Please for the love of all things holy, stop with the caps lock. Guessing by your posts, you aren't fluent in English or it's customs. But at least on English speaking forums, caps lock is only for yelling. It's a very hostile way of communicating. Please, stop doing it. No disrespect, just informing you. What may pass as acceptable on your own language's forum, is VERY rude on English speaking forums.

On English speaking forums you only use cap locks for emphasis. Meaning, highlighting individual words to get your point across. People will read your comment no matter what. You don't need to use caps lock to guarantee attention to your post. But, if you feel you absolutely have to do something, change the color of the font.

Again, absolutely no disrespect, not trying to start a fight. Just pointing out proper etiquette.

PS: And I'm gonna highlight this by changing the font - Anyone capable of doing Ultrawide fixes, Please take a look at this game. No one has released one yet. Looking for a 2560x1080 ultrawide patch. Won't even buy the game till a patch is available. Absolutely hate black bars on my Ultrawide. Don't even need to adjust Field of View. Just a simple UW patch will do. I'm even willing to pay!

Do you have link to those same screenshots somewhere else, everything i found has been posted after those screens on steam, cant find anything posted before

同様にH_YRI_H.gmpkを抽出し、H_YRI_H.g1tの中身を抽出。

その中に裸のテクスチャーも確認。

やはり肝心の黒い部分はテクスチャーに直接描かれているようです。

Similarly, extract H_YRI_H.gmpk and extract the contents of H_YRI_H.g1t.

I also confirmed the bare texture in it.

After all it seems that the essential black part is drawn directly on the texture.

H_YRI_H.png.cb26e5bfbeb14960345276a0691a3ade.pngH_YRI_H.g1t_0010.png.24b370b96387c36a3ee1670c9d7a218b.png

Ayane's (H_AYA_B) skin texture is the same skin texture as Yuri's. Same blemishes and nails and all. Only difference is that Ayane's skin texture uses darkened shadowing where her clothes are and aren't just black bar censored. So provided we have a way to update textures in a given .g1t then one with some skill could crop Ayane's over Yuri_H's and do some color correcting to have a bare skin over the censored areas.

In fact, it's just a DOA5 body texture, to which I'm sure there's textures out there already that have nekkid-fied them.

unknown.png

Edited by sorwah

G1Tool_v143を使用し、H_YRI_Aの身体でH_YRI_Hの黒塗部分を無くしたddsファイルをH_YRI_H.g1tにリパックすることは出来ました。

これが動作するかどうかはgmpkにパック出来ない事には確認が出来ません;

※あくまでもテストのためなので乳首等はまだ描いてません・・・

Using G1Tool_v143, I was able to repack the dds file with H_YRI_A's body without the black part of H_YRI_H into H_YRI_H.g1t.

I can't confirm that this works if I can't pack it into gmpk;

* Since this is just for testing, I haven't drawn the nipples yet ...

H_YRI_H.png.51eb32b1d17e714c32686dd22fe37250.png

Was able to extract out my Wii U JP gmpk files, but sadly they're not drag and drop replaceable between the two versions. Results in a crash on load of a stage using the costume.

There's minor hex differences between the two versions that one can hope would be solvable with a script at some point.

Left is Wii U's H_YRI_A.gmpk and Right is Steam's

unknown.png

Edited by sorwah
3 hours ago, nudeseeker said:

Dang that new body look sexy good. Gonna wait for her. Yo ask modernchan for pubic hair for the gals?

Lol, no one asks moderchan anything, he does thing's the way he wants, doesn't take any requests as far as i know. Just glad he seems so intrested to mod tf out of it haha. Here's hoping that momentum keeps up n releases them soon ?

Edited by ludger166

どうやら 3dmigotoが動作するようです;

画像は衣装部分を選択した状態です。

Apparently 3dmigoto works;

The image shows the costume part selected.

20211030063737_1.jpg.11c1fd01fcf92a81117a5343b9d932e4.jpg

4 minutes ago, fsharkx said:

According to this guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2639067183 

one of the original WiiU costumes is already in the game, but I can't find the file in my game files.

H_MIU_D = Japanese Exclusive Bikini Wii U

Does anyone else have this problem? Could anyone upload the file somewhere? Thank you.

Same, no H_MIU_D folder for me and checking steamdb seems like they dont have any record of that being removed with update, it must be a region thing and that must be how the guy in the screenshots got both japanese bikinis, is anyone here from japan that can check the files?

3DMigotoによるテクスチャーの抽出と置き換えの動作を確認しました。

We have confirmed the operation of texture extraction and replacement by 3D Goto.

20211030073134_1.jpg.3d6e68eff4f0834b2cae35d68be6ffef.jpg20211030073128_1.jpg.95dbff64e3eb04ce54b13fd9bf0bf4b0.jpg

16 minutes ago, parapara said:

We have confirmed the operation of texture extraction and replacement by 3D Goto.

20211030073134_1.jpg.3d6e68eff4f0834b2cae35d68be6ffef.jpg20211030073128_1.jpg.95dbff64e3eb04ce54b13fd9bf0bf4b0.jpg

Is your game from Japan region, can you check if you have files in H_MIU_D folder?

Edited by tonimajmun2001
18 minutes ago, parapara said:

AMAZING!!!

3DMigoto is the future at this point! XD (Sadly, I can't understand it)

According to this guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2639067183 

one of the original WiiU costumes is already in the game, but I can't find the file in my game files.

H_MIU_D = Japanese Exclusive Bikini Wii U

Does anyone else have this problem? Could anyone upload the file somewhere? Thank you.

Dang, that explains the empty folders for Yuri. Hope the content can be archived someday once they get discovered so they don't get lost. ?

いいえ、そのフォルダーは空です。

日本語に対応しているだけでファイル構成は海外版と同じです。

日本のファンの間でもWii_U版から削除されたコスチュームには批判の声も上がっています;

No, the folder is empty.

The file structure is the same as the overseas version, only it supports Japanese.

Even among Japanese fans, the costumes removed from the Wii_U version have been criticized;