Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

14 minutes ago, slhdono said:

I don't know about them being unlockable 

But there is a thing called LayeredFS which let us mod games on switch , simply put, if I know the file structure of the installed game on switch I know how to replace them

I already tried the same structure as pc : binary>characters etc but it didn't work

I will try to unpack the rom and see the structure, then all that needs to be done is replace some other already unlocked costumes with japan exclusive swimsuits, if they work fine on switch then its a compatibility issue with PC version and might even mean they are somehow unlockable on switch (maybe getting certian endings?) if they are broken on switch too then that means that the files were accidentally left in the game and werent fully ported from old version to this newer upgraded game engine

EDIT:

I think you can use this to unpack, my rom is still downloading....

GitHub - dezem/SAK: Switch Army Knife (SAK)

Edited by tonimajmun2001
21 minutes ago, tonimajmun2001 said:

I will try to unpack the rom and see the structure, then all that needs to be done is replace some other already unlocked costumes with japan exclusive swimsuits, if they work fine on switch then its a compatibility issue with PC version and might even mean they are somehow unlockable on switch (maybe getting certian endings?) if they are broken on switch too then that means that the files were accidentally left in the game and werent fully ported from old version to this newer upgraded game engine

EDIT:

I think you can use this to unpack, my rom is still downloading....

GitHub - dezem/SAK: Switch Army Knife (SAK)

Ok that tool only splits the nsp into 4 useless files, it doesn't actually extract the file

2 minutes ago, slhdono said:

Ok that tool only splits the nsp into 4 useless files, it doesn't actually extract the file

What file do you get, iirc when i was extracting xenoblade 2 few years ago inside the NSP was one big file called ROMFS or something like that, extracting that too was needed to take a look at actual game data, few more minutes and i will try unpacking everything myself and will let you know how everything looks.

I will also try testing the swimsuits using yuzu emulator, idk if results using emulator will be good as afaik no one has tested this game yet with yuzu

9 minutes ago, tonimajmun2001 said:

What file do you get, iirc when i was extracting xenoblade 2 few years ago inside the NSP was one big file called ROMFS or something like that, extracting that too was needed to take a look at actual game data, few more minutes and i will try unpacking everything myself and will let you know how everything looks.

I will also try testing the swimsuits using yuzu emulator, idk if results using emulator will be good as afaik no one has tested this game yet with yuzu

Thanks but that tool doesn't extract nsp, it spilts it to 00 01 02 03 ...

I believe to extract em we need keys: look

Edit: I found this too: 

Edited by slhdono
3 minutes ago, able1214 said:

Use hactool to extract xci or nsp file, you will get a large nca file, that’s the one you want. Than use the same tool to extract nca you will get all the files, make sure you have the latest prod.key file.

Where to get that prod.key file, that's the challenge 

5 minutes ago, Jamashi said:

Is the usage wrong?
I wrote how to use it on the previous page, so please try it.

I'm not the only one who actually works, right?

well, i get a ct file work fine ,but yours not work, i dont now why

Why do i have the feeling these costumes can be unlocked in japanese versions for consoles

If someone can try it, heres how you unlock them Fatal Frame V Costumes - Zero Wiki (thelostvillage.net)

Yuris is super simple, just have to get both main endings, for one ending you defeat final boss underwater and for the other ending you defeat final boss on the water, that was how you unlcoed yuris bikini in Wii U version, if someone wants to try it please let us know if that unlocks them on switch or ps5 japanese version too

18 minutes ago, slhdono said:

Thanks but that tool doesn't extract nsp, it spilts it to 00 01 02 03 ...

I believe to extract em we need keys: look

Edit: I found this too: 

15 minutes ago, able1214 said:

Use hactool to extract xci or nsp file, you will get a large nca file, that’s the one you want. Than use the same tool to extract nca you will get all the files, make sure you have the latest prod.key file.

Thanks, i will look into it

12 minutes ago, slhdono said:

Where to get that prod.key file, that's the challenge 

I got mine from github and i use it in yuzu emu

14 minutes ago, dkoaw said:

well, i get a ct file work fine ,but yours not work, i dont now why

What are the Breast physics values?

For me, the upper side is 16000 and the lower side is 16672.

It is possible that the version is different and does not work.

Only if others are working well

If not, it's a code issue. Fix as much as possible

Spoiler

602778898_.png.aedf214ce2b8179064b721b07528c273.png

4 minutes ago, peroperomanman said:

H_MIU_D.GMPKH_YRI_D.GMPKWiiu

cant decompress

Wii U GMPKs are different from the ones used on PC, the tools currently used are unable to unpack them correctly and if someone try to use them on the PC, the game crash.

The Switch GMPKs are actually compatible with the PC version but for some reason the wet version of the outfits don't work.

My guess is that Koei actually tried to re-add them to the game but half way in the process they probable were unable to get the license again. I have heard in a few places that those outifts were real product licensed from a lingrie company.

19 hours ago, linkhuesitos said:

I'll post the result of a little experiment someone did in 4chan. The character replaced is Yuri.

Note: Cutscenes not tested.

- Shiragiku

Reveal hidden contents

1635792406481.jpg.e48509ec760b30ae16cf6f27c903274d.jpg

1635793905747.jpg.03cb60eef98df45e83cb5ab9ade35fe7.jpg

Result: For some reason the control get broken and she starts to move by herself, and some facial expression don't work.

Legends say that Shiragiku moves by herself to reach Ren's bed.

- Floating Drowned Shrine Maiden

Reveal hidden contents

1635794259155.jpg.f6b18a9ead1f6d3161c8704e433dd131.jpg

1635794644816.jpg.da5e317cfab404b68fda0e55b30844eb.jpg

1635794717331.jpg.0abf0d8ceca8a06e5a6a7fd3482df551.jpg

Result: Depending on the camera angle the dress can cover the whole screen while moving.

- Boxed Shrine Maiden A and B

Reveal hidden contents

1635794982307.jpg.83ec19019c8c707d252443771038cf7b.jpg

1635795503046.jpg.34fd075c54b2e5ef37792fb93378a266.jpg

Result: No aparent issues.

- Wet Shrine Maiden

Reveal hidden contents

1635795758339.jpg.91ffb28ce04ec64135febd82fd40e8b0.jpg

Result: No aparent issues.

- Boxed Shrine Maiden A and B/Maiden In Reliquary

-Drowned Shrine Maiden

-Blood Soaked Maiden 1,2,3

Does anyone know the file names for these? Or many ghosts are usable on Yuri

Edited by imalreadyademon55
10 minutes ago, Kinky_Penguin said:

/atmosphere/contents/TitleID/romfs/

Btw, available costume slots for Yuri and Miu are the same on both Global and Asian version of the game (Switch).
10 costumes for Yuri and 9 for Miu.

Since the costume amount is the same and the bikinis are buggy when wet on Switch, I highly doubt they are supposed to be unlocked during a standard play-through on the Japanese version.

THANK YOU!

I was going in circle for hours for romfs folder, now it finally works, I love u

16 minutes ago, imalreadyademon55 said:

- Boxed Shrine Maiden A and B/Maiden In Reliquary

-Drowned Shrine Maiden

-Blood Soaked Maiden 1,2,3

Does anyone know the file names for these? Or many ghosts are usable on Yuri

This is just me making guesses but it worth the effort to try it.

- Maiden In Reliquary

Name: Hakome

File: G_HAK_A

- Drowned Shrine Maiden

Name: Isame

File: G_ISA_A and G_ISA_B

Edit: For what I have seen, the easiest ghost to swap are the Shrine Maidens 'cuz they use skeletons and animations very similar to the females MCs.

Heck their boobs jiggle too just like the main characters.

Edited by linkhuesitos