Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

Those sneaky bitches. They KNEW.

20211029014013_1.jpg.4001faafcc96acd09d3c6142908a5090.jpg

20211029021000_1.jpg.41f06638266b441ca6186a00dcb295e4.jpg

Also, here's the file list for Yuri. If you want to play using certain outfits you haven't unlocked yet, swap the files around.

H_YRI_A: Original Outfit (Main)
H_YRI_B: Blue Kimono (1)
H_YRI_D: [Empty]
H_YRI_G: White School Outfit (1)
H_YRI_H: Nude Model (Covered Up)
H_YRI_I: Original Outfit (Wet)
H_YRI_J: Bridal Outfit
H_YRI_K: Original Outfit (2)
H_YRI_L: Original Outfit (3)
H_YRI_M: Blue Kimono (2)
H_YRI_N: [Empty]
H_YRI_O: White School Outfit (2)
H_YRI_Q: Mio Amakura Outfit
H_YRI_S: Rei Kurosawa Outfit
H_YRI_T: Punk Ensemble
H_YRI_U: Cutesy Goth Ensemble (Black)
H_YRI_V: Swimsuit (Blue)
H_YRI_W: Red Diving Outfit
H_YRI_X: Ryza Outfit
Edited by MemoryH
2 hours ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

Apparently the swimsuits were modded back in same day as release. Can't seem to find it anywhere though, just screenshots on different sites. I'm sure its hosted on a non-English site.

Actually, I think it's a clever ruse. Look here :

>>576133805
It's called running the Japanese version in CEMU.

https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/576121645

To understand - someone asked for a mod link. Someone posted directly after saying that. So it looks like 4chan strikes again. It would lead credibility to the comment as the screenshot posted towards beginning of the thread, is a Japanese version.

So unless screenshots floating around are PROVEN to be on the remaster. I think we are screwed till someone actually rips the assets and mods them back in. Could also be why you can't find a link anywhere. Unless you've checked the known international piracy mod forums. BBS something. I'd say, they are just patched CEMU screens. (As GBAtemp does have a tutorial for the original Wii U version to patch back in the costumes on EU/US versions. )

PS: I pray I'm wrong. But given comments and "deductive reasoning" at least reading thru the cesspool that is 4chan, looks like someone just booted up CEMU. Now, I say this missing ONE PIECE of crucial information. - Never played the original and have not booted up the remaster yet. So I can't use the screenshot to inform my opinion based on quality. But others in the thread have pointed out it's CEMU as well. So until we find an actual archive, the outfits are still not in the game. Modded or otherwise.

Edited by Hakufu1021
4 minutes ago, wolfheart_ said:

They could be his. I think you have to take those ingame with Steam overlay enabled for them to even be categorized as screenshots on Steam.

He aint replying to anyone asking where he got those.....

Maybe hes running cemu, i guess you could rename Cemu exe file to name of games exe so steam would think its ff running

1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

Also, here's the file list for Yuri. If you want to play using certain outfits you haven't unlocked yet, swap the files around.

H_YRI_Q: Mio Amakura Outfit
H_YRI_S: Rei Kurosawa Outfit
H_YRI_T: Punk Ensemble
H_YRI_U: Cutesy Goth Ensemble (Black)
H_YRI_V: Swimsuit (Blue)
H_YRI_W: Red Diving Outfit
H_YRI_X: Ryza Outfit

Can you explain how to swap costumes if we haven't unlocked it yet?

1 minute ago, tonimajmun2001 said:

If anyone finds where to get mods for original wii u japan customes let me know, theres a guy on steam posting screens of those but he wont tell anyone how he got them.....

I would suggest ignoring that person. I distinctly recall seeing some of those pics many years ago. (Or I'm insane)

7 minutes ago, username is already taken said:

Can you explain how to swap costumes if we haven't unlocked it yet?

Pick a file, copy it to a costume folder, rename it to match the file you're replacing, bam. You're done.

18 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

I would suggest ignoring that person. I distinctly recall seeing some of those pics many years ago. (Or I'm insane)

Pick a file, copy it to a costume folder, rename it to match the file you're replacing, bam. You're done.

Idk, ran reverse image search on google and only found a chinese website where someone linked those same steam screenshots and asked where to get mod, wierd that theres no info on it

10 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

i think its gonna be a bit for moderchan's mod. that body in the screenshots is the same Test Body hes used for screenshots of warriors allstars, nioh, deamon x machina, ect. hes said before that since the body is generic and he didnt create it that he doesnt release those mods.

i assume we will be waiting for them to make a brand new body from scratch before a release

A bit of topic maybe but i am new to nude modding community (only started with KH3 this summer lol) but does he usually release his other mods, just looked at his google spreadsheet he has on his twitter and lots of blue reflection nude mods are marked as undecided, like what he means by undecided, that he maybe wont release?

18 minutes ago, xlegendgame said:

UNDECIDED MEAN NOT COMPLET BUGGY NOT PERFECT BUT I'M BIG FAN OF MODERCHAN I HAD ALL ACTION TAIMANINE  MODS SO I'M LOOKING ONLY FOR FATAL FRAME WITH OUT THE MODS I CAN 'T PLAY THE GAME SO I'M WAIT FOR MODERCHAN I HAVE NO DOUTE ITS GOING TO REALESED HER MODS

So he forn example, he will release "undecided" blue reflection mods once they are completed?

This thread and blue reflection thread is the first time i heard about that guy so im not sure how he handles releases

2 hours ago, tonimajmun2001 said:

He aint replying to anyone asking where he got those.....

Maybe hes running cemu, i guess you could rename Cemu exe file to name of games exe so steam would think its ff running

You can run games through steam even if they aren't offered on the store. Now don't quote me as I don't use the feature, but I believe it enables the steam overlay. Thus screenshot capability. All you need to do is use "Add non steam game" feature. So again, pretty sure the guy is just trolling.Plus, he just took already available screenshots from the web, and uploaded them to Steam. His screens are picture perfect from google/other resources. No new camera angles. These are not current screenshots from the PC version or even current screenshots from CEMU that he made himself.

Also for anyone wanting to "patch" the WII U version - NOTE THIS LINK IS FOR THE WII U VERSION TO BE USED IN CEMU

https://gbatemp.net/threads/uncensor-project-zero-maiden-of-black-water.453626/

NOTE: I have not done this myself yet. So I cannot help you with troubleshooting!

@xlegendgame- Please for the love of all things holy, stop with the caps lock. Guessing by your posts, you aren't fluent in English or it's customs. But at least on English speaking forums, caps lock is only for yelling. It's a very hostile way of communicating. Please, stop doing it. No disrespect, just informing you. What may pass as acceptable on your own language's forum, is VERY rude on English speaking forums.

On English speaking forums you only use cap locks for emphasis. Meaning, highlighting individual words to get your point across. People will read your comment no matter what. You don't need to use caps lock to guarantee attention to your post. But, if you feel you absolutely have to do something, change the color of the font.

Again, absolutely no disrespect, not trying to start a fight. Just pointing out proper etiquette.

PS: And I'm gonna highlight this by changing the font - Anyone capable of doing Ultrawide fixes, Please take a look at this game. No one has released one yet. Looking for a 2560x1080 ultrawide patch. Won't even buy the game till a patch is available. Absolutely hate black bars on my Ultrawide. Don't even need to adjust Field of View. Just a simple UW patch will do. I'm even willing to pay!

Edited by Hakufu1021
1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

I tried that but the game crashed after Load Game.

1. copied H_YRI_H.gmpk from H_YRI_H folder to H_YRI_Q folder

2. renamed H_YRI_H.gmpk to H_YRI_Q.gmpk inside H_YRI_Q folder

Does this mean I cannot use Nude Model (Covered Up) for Yuri (replacing Mio outfit)?

1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

You can run games through steam even if they aren't offered on the store. Now don't quote me as I don't use the feature, but I believe it enables the steam overlay. Thus screenshot capability. All you need to do is use "Add non steam game" feature. So again, pretty sure the guy is just trolling.Plus, he just took already available screenshots from the web, and uploaded them to Steam. His screens are picture perfect from google/other resources. No new camera angles. These are not current screenshots from the PC version or even current screenshots from CEMU that he made himself.

Also for anyone wanting to "patch" the WII U version - NOTE THIS LINK IS FOR THE WII U VERSION TO BE USED IN CEMU

https://gbatemp.net/threads/uncensor-project-zero-maiden-of-black-water.453626/

NOTE: I have not done this myself yet. So I cannot help you with troubleshooting!

@xlegendgame- Please for the love of all things holy, stop with the caps lock. Guessing by your posts, you aren't fluent in English or it's customs. But at least on English speaking forums, caps lock is only for yelling. It's a very hostile way of communicating. Please, stop doing it. No disrespect, just informing you. What may pass as acceptable on your own language's forum, is VERY rude on English speaking forums.

On English speaking forums you only use cap locks for emphasis. Meaning, highlighting individual words to get your point across. People will read your comment no matter what. You don't need to use caps lock to guarantee attention to your post. But, if you feel you absolutely have to do something, change the color of the font.

Again, absolutely no disrespect, not trying to start a fight. Just pointing out proper etiquette.

PS: And I'm gonna highlight this by changing the font - Anyone capable of doing Ultrawide fixes, Please take a look at this game. No one has released one yet. Looking for a 2560x1080 ultrawide patch. Won't even buy the game till a patch is available. Absolutely hate black bars on my Ultrawide. Don't even need to adjust Field of View. Just a simple UW patch will do. I'm even willing to pay!

yes sorry for that and yes i'm not english guy thats why my english is shity custom thank you for the link  of wui u mods but is can be use in steam version i'm sure its not case and i'm sorry for majiscule its abitude thanks

4 hours ago, username is already taken said:

I tried that but the game crashed after Load Game.

1. copied H_YRI_H.gmpk from H_YRI_H folder to H_YRI_Q folder

2. renamed H_YRI_H.gmpk to H_YRI_Q.gmpk inside H_YRI_Q folder

Does this mean I cannot use Nude Model (Covered Up) for Yuri (replacing Mio outfit)?

Try replacing the "H_YRI_A" folder. I didn't get any crashes.

10 hours ago, MemoryH said:

Spoiler

Spoiler