Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

2 hours ago, takudog1 said:

archive00 was unpack and blue swimsuit and japanese Wiiu swimsuit were replaced, but it freeze.

That's the main issue right now, the Wii U files doesn't work with the PC version and for what I have seen any attempt to unpack them end with messed up texture files.

Take in mind that going by what moderchan has showed, packing and unpacking files into the PC version seems to not be a problem.

In a nutshell:

Nude mode? Almost 100% chance of been possible.

Restore Censored Outfits? Impossible until someone finds a way to unpack correctly the Wii U assets.

2 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

where do i find that file & folder? and what do i renamae it to?

Game folder > Binary > Characters

This is where the game stores all the information of the characters (models and texture) but they're compressed. Fortunately asset swapping is just copying the content of one folder into another and renaming the new files.

3 hours ago, linkhuesitos said:

Game folder > Binary > Characters

This is where the game stores all the information of the characters (models and texture) but they're compressed. Fortunately asset swapping is just copying the content of one folder into another and renaming the new files.

Sorry im still a little confused. 

So first i need to go to "Game folder > Binary > Characters>H_MIU_A" and copy the file "H_MIU_A.gmpk". 

After that i need to past a copy of that file here "Game folder > Binary > Characters>H_MIU_S"

But then what do i rename the file to? and how does that stop the characters from disappearing when looking up there skirts? if all i did was copy & rename a character file wouldn't that just swap the character over the top of the other?

1 hour ago, xnajoe said:

Sorry im still a little confused. 

So first i need to go to "Game folder > Binary > Characters>H_MIU_A" and copy the file "H_MIU_A.gmpk". 

After that i need to past a copy of that file here "Game folder > Binary > Characters>H_MIU_S"

But then what do i rename the file to? and how does that stop the characters from disappearing when looking up there skirts? if all i did was copy & rename a character file wouldn't that just swap the character over the top of the other?

You are right I am just swapping costumes.
Swapping a model in a swimsuit with a model with a skirt will prevent the character from being hidden when looking up from below.
So I assumed that the twitter mod was doing the same thing.

Spoiler

001.thumb.jpg.f444eb2e5c70eaac8805554ce4fe0973.jpg
002.thumb.jpg.f25170cfb9f9f512586a9a790d1f4082.jpg

18 minutes ago, username is already taken said:

1. Do you know the folder for Rui?

2. Is it possible to replace Ren's character too?

Yeah it is i just posted that.But the face wont be perfect.And still looking for Rui's folder.And the default costume for Ren is here : H_REN_A.As you can see if you change his model to that of a woman/girl his face will be bugged.

image.png.f9f0d58055adfeed9f2e5f2c4bfac182.png

Edited by Kazuxxx