OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

Yes, Xiahou Xia. She has a quest, too. I got the blurb from the Chinese site, though I've no idea what the quest is.  I have just been looking at the building in Blender and it may lack shaders or something.  I'm putting it aside for now.  I suppose I can use the mod so long as I don't actually walk up to the house. It's in such a remote location, I doubt I will anyway.

30 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

You saw my update alert on Faster HDT, right? How about this one? 3BA 3BBB CBPC Realistic Breast Butt and Thighs (3BA RFBBT) - 3BA 3BBB CBPC RFBBT v2.1. I found it last night, might want to take a look.

I just tried that out. Hmmmm.... I think I'll leave it. I like 'em boingier.  ?

Hi

No, watching some TV. My eyes were beginning to slide down my cheeks with so much computer stuff.  

Yes, that mod will be a way better work than Sinful, which is sadly ancient now. It would be good if Sinful's author updated it because it had a lot going for it.

I have put the Chinese mod into my game for keeps. That broken house exterior is so remote I'm hardly likely to go there, and I get a spell to take me straight to its interior. So Xiahou is on board!

Hope you are making progress OK!

Have you seen this?  Equipment Physics.  It's like an old LE mod that used to do the same. Acro748's created it. I'm trying it out. I found it has to be put after all the HDT and CBPC mods.  Seems to work OK, though some of the physics is a little rough. I'm sure Acro will refine it over time.

Edited by Bluegunk

Nice, your going to run it, the Chinese mod. Hope it doesn't CTD on ya. The underground bathhouse has a teleporter in it, I haven't tried it yet except for Breezehome. Works good. If you ever considered UB+PV, you could use that to teleport there as well, maybe, needs to be tested, I guess.

Got Equipment Physics and the "needed" mods, gonna try it, see what we see. Am I making progress? OH Hell YES, vast, remarkable difference. The only time I have seen the FNIS menu is when I tried installing old pose mods that weren't compatible, I immediately pulled 'em. Other than that Vortex\FNIS are flying along. Almost to a testing point!