IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

20 hours ago, zZW2rkkq said:

At least, this is the nature of the 5ch mod community. As Shinkami said, there is no criminal penalty for creating or publishing mods, but if you do it openly in Japan, The Idolmaster series has a huge community and is well known, you will be criticized on social networking sites, or you may get warnings from sellers and people will stop creating mods. For this reason, we use uploaders that delete the data after a certain period of time. This is also the reason why some people, but not all, do not like to be reprinted.

@zecknorWhile this is true, please understand that there are differences in the communities. Don't get me wrong, there are many people on 5ch who use the mods posted here and say they are of great quality. However, the data is rarely reprinted directly on 5ch. 

Sorry for the DEEPL translation.

Please tell them to put "Do not repost" if they don't want us reposting in here. We don't want to disrespect any modder, but we cannot guess what their intentions are without them saying so.

Foreigners cannot post on 5ch, so even if we wanted to ask we can't.

image.png.3172233eea3fa0c91667cd7afae1e706.png

Thanks I saw the message. In general I'm just going to stop posting about 5ch mods since it's not worth the hassle.

Edited by zecknor
49 minutes ago, tigers said:

hey fellas!

Newcomer here. And while i have managed to sort through this thread to find some good mods. I am confused on what is the best breast jiggle mod. There are quite a few of them here plus some on gamebanana.

Can anyone help me out?

You need  dwidwi's more boobs jiggle mod (page9 #219)

This mod add boobs physics to almost clothes

7 hours ago, Sinyu said:

If the modders at 5ch don't want people to repost their mods. They should mention it in their post. "Please do not share outside of 5ch." Communities rules set elsewhere will not be looked by foreigners if not set directly by poster's request (or first post in topic). As translation is already difficult enough to understand outside of native language. Just like many people that come outside of LL from different languages would not bother with rules in this community. As they will not go out their way to look for rules to abide by. Thankfully, LL is not too strict. There is a bit more freedom here.

When people share mods and repost to other platforms or communities, it is general courtesy rule to provide source and name of author to give proper credit. Otherwise, it would be stealing. If author do not want their mod repost here, they can request it be removed. It is not a problem.

If a modder makes their work with the intend of not sharing, then it's best not to become one. Especially if they are afraid of authorities and/or easily get anxiety for what they do. It is not good for their health.

I'll end this by thanking all modders again, for their work. You all are very appreciated. With out mods, the life of any game will get dull more quickly. Mods make the game more exciting again. ?

@Thyanda12 Make sure the filename have _P at the end.

"Tshirt_cos21_yure.pak" -> "Tshirt_cos21_yure_P.pak"

"Tshirt_cos21_yure.sig" -> "Tshirt_cos21_yure_P.sig"

Thankyou, now its work,,  but...

bg.png

11 hours ago, Thyanda12 said:

Thankyou, now its work,,  but...

https://mega.nz/file/7Hx20J4R#EPXtUyhOIAgNTeNK9JGaI1tZ1BUEaIJ9W9A0X1ybNCw

https://i.imgur.com/EpNKK8J.gif

bikini and naked suits sets has been updated from 5ch

fixed center collapse on bikini when using physics

fixed giant nipple issue when using Saltapse mod on naked

Thanks great work!

2021-11-12-18-40-24.gif

Edited by tengamirage
7 小时前,tengamirage 说:

比基尼和裸体套装已从 5ch 更新

使用物理时比基尼固定中心塌陷

修复了裸体使用 Saltapse mod 时的巨大乳头问题

感谢伟大的工作!

2021-11-12-18-40-24.gif

感谢伟大的工作!!!!!!!!!!

巨大的乳头让我很困扰

再次

非常感谢!伟大的工作!!!!

Tried the game on Ultra Wide Monitor setup and remember #92. So decided to share the modified fixes for those that have zero clue on hex editing.

This replace the executable file in "...\StarlitSeason\Binaries\Win64"

So make sure to back up your "StarlitSeason-Win64-Shipping.exe" file!

I don't take responsibility of your game failing to load due to your negligence!

I can only promise the exe file is clean from my DL post. That I just HEX edited and no other changes.

If you download from another place. Don't blame me for bad file!

Only download the FOV you need.

This FIX will probably stop working, if the game gets an update to the exe file. So the fix is currently for version 1.0 of the game.

Spoiler

iM@S Starlit Season Ultra Wide Monitor FIX: Default Field of View

image.thumb.png.045d65b0f340f2cc8717d99df6af0ece.png

iMAS-Starlit_Ultra_Wide_FIX.7z

Field of View set to 50:

image.thumb.png.3d57c9fbad2e4914115b7c6f7c6cbc23.png

iMAS-Starlit_Ultra_Wide_FIX_FOV50.7z

Field of View set to 60:

image.thumb.png.6501f1b87c55fb511418219ac7b68392.png

iMAS-Starlit_Ultra_Wide_FIX_FOV60.7z

Field of View set to 70:

image.thumb.png.49edbf640cb7a39437db51b36ff59825.png

iMAS-Starlit_Ultra_Wide_FIX_FOV70.7z

Field of View set to 80:

image.thumb.png.3430e44bbf67998d0b8b4ed81682dc6e.png

iMAS-Starlit_Ultra_Wide_FIX_FOV80.7z

Field of View set to 90:

image.thumb.png.c10c1b5d5c6d060dd7c7c8f8c11c52f2.png

iMAS-Starlit_Ultra_Wide_FIX_FOV90.7z

Of course, I recommend doing the HEX Editing yourself. Use a software like HxD and refer to post #92 on what values to change.

Sample of FOV50:

Edited by Sinyu
Added Video
On 11/13/2021 at 10:52 AM, tengamirage said:

bikini and naked suits sets has been updated from 5ch

fixed center collapse on bikini when using physics

fixed giant nipple issue when using Saltapse mod on naked

Thanks great work!

2021-11-12-18-40-24.gif

Can you mirror / re-upload the file please.?. the link is broken...   thanks

@PepeLordd It's silly to ask a question when the answer was already stated in the post. Read what was written before the image.

Just a quick video for the zai_'s bikini mod.

We are also finally getting some DLC news...

Spoiler

Go on Youtube and search "アイドルマスター スターリットシーズン スターリットレポート!DLC特集編" if you want to learn more. Do not provide a link to it.

DLC Announcement on the 22nd.

I am expecting DLC update to break stuff... so expect the worse, if you plan to update.

Please DO NOT post/embed from their Official Youtube video on this thread.

As it would provide them with analytics of view traffic information on where people are viewing their videos from and you DO NOT want them to know about this thread.

You don't want to provide the officials with direct information on mods lol.

image.png.d4313d705e1be837d4d1c100d511596c.png

There seem to be some people thinking the new zai_ modpack is paid only.

image.png.4b0ba15e6d509bc550a644e2495a4939.png

It will be free to access at his patreon on the 23rd.

However, the Black/White Bikini Mod, not sure if he will release it free later on. Right now, it is for patreon only. Might change depending on his choice.

Edited by Sinyu

Been testing out different FOV for 5120x1440. I found A5 for FOV is better than 90 if you don't want too much weird color issues for idols at the edges during the 47 idol stages. Refer to post #92 if you want to know how to edit the hex. Do note that it isn't perfect for every single stage and distance from idols, so only use A5 if you want it for the larger stages/more idols.

Spoiler

A5 (165 FOV):

unknown.png

unknown.png

90 (144 FOV):

unknown.png

Since the idols are further from the edges at A5 it makes the problem less noticeable. 

If you rather just have almost 0 distortions or stretching for camera mode zoomed out (still some chroma aberration at corners of screen) with 5120x1440 the best number is probably 5E (94 FOV), original game was only 0E (14 FOV). Not ideal for the 47 idol big stage.

Spoiler

5E (94 FOV):

image.thumb.png.8a0ddfcb583bf597c6ac99af6506b478.png

chroma aberration at corner but no distortion when taking pictures with camera zoomed out:

image.thumb.png.0fc36aa8c85a1314d2cc0311bdce25d0.png

So yeah... It's kind of crap for the bigger stage.

90 (144 FOV):

image.thumb.png.9129bbe523c70a87c73104793b21b272.png

I got that number by using another game's FOV measurement to adjust for 5120x1440 (though it was for a racing game FOV). It also depends on the distance to screen for you. I put 94 FOV I got from the website into a decimal to hex converter .

Spoiler

image.png.3e284c5f97f316a7389f3b2f72ddf0e8.png

image.png.ed0889fea130093c1481157617765609.png

Edited by zecknor
3 hours ago, Sinyu said:

@nr894h9n zai's version = implants (for some of the girls). saltlapse version = natural. Both version are great, since we got varieties. ?

Video done...

Always thanks for providing the video. :)

Sometimes, when I look at this stage, I think it's very harsh for girls

It's a very cold winter and high rooftop stage...

If it's real, very terrible. :)

3 hours ago, nr894h9n said:

Sorry Zai, but Salt's boobs are more accurated. ?

Hey Salt, if you make a full nude mod inside your pack, I will became your fan!

3 hours ago, Sinyu said:

@nr894h9n zai's version = implants (for some of the girls). saltlapse version = natural. Both version are great, since we got varieties. ?

Both version are great.. 

Yeah.. It's just a preference. That's all

@Saltlapse People are also discovering cloth weight edits now, so we can have a gravity defying skirt/dress. xD

I hope someone figure out the rest and add the weight being lighter on the Marching UK and Rockin' Ange outfits for the tie. Right now, the tie lacks proper monument of motions with the girl's body movements, it's a bit too stiff.