IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

16 minutes ago, DoctorNeko said:

Hi, I have a problem with the micro-bikini mod from this post.

Since I wanted to change it to replace some other costume, I used umodel > asset editor > upak to remake the mod. However I'm getting this now.

unknown.png

Does any one know how I can fix this? I changed from 020_a to 004_b for most of the uasset files.

You would need to modify that costume's skin_sdw texture (or set the material to load a different one) that draws the shadows on the skin.

37 minutes ago, Saltlapse said:

You would need to modify that costume's skin_sdw texture (or set the material to load a different one) that draws the shadows on the skin.

Is that something I can do with asset editor 2.3.13? I don't see cross-reference to the 004_skin_sdw from other uasset files but it's the same when I unpack the nude mods.

73fa263ad6.png

12 minutes ago, DoctorNeko said:

Is that something I can do with asset editor 2.3.13? I don't see cross-reference to the 004_skin_sdw from other uasset files but it's the same when I unpack the nude mods.

73fa263ad6.png

That model there is loading the skin material of cos004_b. You could probably change it to the material it was using before in the other costume slot. I normally change stuff like that in UE4 but asseteditor should work.

Either that, or unpack a skin sdw texture that doesn't have shadows in those areas, rename it and pack in correct folder.

23 minutes ago, Saltlapse said:

That model there is loading the skin material of cos004_b. You could probably change it to the material it was using before in the other costume slot. I normally change stuff like that in UE4 but asseteditor should work.

Either that, or unpack a skin sdw texture that doesn't have shadows in those areas, rename it and pack in correct folder.

Thanks for the advices, but whenever I try to put another skin sdw into the folder, rename it, and edit it with asseteditor, the mod would stop working.

bikini.pak

23 hours ago, Sinyu said:

@nr894h9n zai's version = implants (for some of the girls). saltlapse version = natural. Both version are great, since we got varieties. ?

Video done...

Edit: Bonus...

Which song is the second video from??

Also the outfit marshamallow dreams has quite long skirts how did the skirt get shorter?

Am i missing something?

Edited by tigers
Spoiler

@tigers song title is literally shown on the video thumbnail. You need the short skirt mod as pointed out by _mudai_.

There's two new hair mods done by ToastyBuns3939. It's for Miki Hoshii and Azusa Miura.

Miki's front-side bangs got removed for her original First Vision look from the Xbox 360 version.

Azusa with longer hair and proper physics from the new extensions. Both mods are nicely done.

It's basically Chihaya's long hair on Azusa. xD

From 5ch:

Edit to Spring Lovers (Costume 012), makes skirt lightweight.

https://mega.nz/file/Kb5TkS6C#KzfCI-_z0odPRx5k6ifJn7PpkoOdJ7oQ83ojvOXOp90

dotup.org2650071.7z

Sound Effect Test.

Changes the concert sound effects: Perfect appeal -> Shutter, Omoide Appeal -> Weird sound.

https://anonfiles.com/TbLcs7Wdud/dotup.org2650071_-_testse_7z

Erase lipsync. Stops mouth movement.

https://anonfiles.com/f9O3s8W1ud/erase_lipsync_7z

hN1GEki.jpg.f7d98a795f69065b8bd907fd6d9afa3c.jpg

One user has notes about S4U Camera Config, trying to focus camera on other parts.

dotup.org2649237.jpg.6c0a4d90954aeadb3683bdd369948f6c.jpg

Ranko Ahegao?

dotup.org2647570

https://anonfiles.com/l8Q2s2W4u7/dotup.org2647570_-_ranko_ahegao_zip

TP6fnAe.jpg.eada7de7de35e1c0b3bb77164b310097.jpg

dotup.org2646199.zip - Giantess

https://dotup.org/uploda/dotup.org2646199.zip.html

https://anonfiles.com/j9Rds1Weub/dotup.org2646199_-_giantess_zip

Qf5bD8d.png.43620fe2c4905f7339ad1dc87a026949.png

I HAVE NOT TESTED ANY OF THESE.

also it looks like there was a school mizugi posted around 11/14, but the file is down already share plox thyx

Edited by Sugden
3 hours ago, Sugden said:

From 5ch:

Edit to Spring Lovers (Costume 012), makes skirt lightweight.

https://mega.nz/file/Kb5TkS6C#KzfCI-_z0odPRx5k6ifJn7PpkoOdJ7oQ83ojvOXOp90

dotup.org2650071.7z

Sound Effect Test.

Changes the concert sound effects: Perfect appeal -> Shutter, Omoide Appeal -> Weird sound.

https://anonfiles.com/TbLcs7Wdud/dotup.org2650071_-_testse_7z

Erase lipsync. Stops mouth movement.

https://anonfiles.com/f9O3s8W1ud/erase_lipsync_7z

hN1GEki.jpg.f7d98a795f69065b8bd907fd6d9afa3c.jpg

One user has notes about S4U Camera Config, trying to focus camera on other parts.

dotup.org2649237.jpg.6c0a4d90954aeadb3683bdd369948f6c.jpg

Ranko Ahegao?

dotup.org2647570

https://anonfiles.com/l8Q2s2W4u7/dotup.org2647570_-_ranko_ahegao_zip

TP6fnAe.jpg.eada7de7de35e1c0b3bb77164b310097.jpg

dotup.org2646199.zip - Giantess

https://dotup.org/uploda/dotup.org2646199.zip.html

https://anonfiles.com/j9Rds1Weub/dotup.org2646199_-_giantess_zip

Qf5bD8d.png.43620fe2c4905f7339ad1dc87a026949.png

I HAVE NOT TESTED ANY OF THESE.

also it looks like there was a school mizugi posted around 11/14, but the file is down already share plox thyx

The link to light weight skirt requires a decryption key.

31 minutes ago, wxbest001 said:

I imported PSK to Blender, but the mesh was not smooth. How to deal with this problem?

PSK doesn't support custom normals, so you would have to apply smooth shading to it. However, it's better to export as GLTF from umodel as it supports custom normals so that you don't lose any normals modified by the devs. Blender's GLTF importer doesn't have accurate vertex colors so model will have thick outlines after importing back to game, because the outline is modified by vertex color and vertex alpha channels. So the work around is to convert that GLTF to FBX using Noesis. GLTF will have incorrect bone rotations so you still need the armature from PSK.

Correct model accuracy process: Export from umodel as GLTF and PSK. Open GLTF with Noesis and Export to FBX. Import FBX and PSK (only skeleton, disable scale down and reorient bones) into Blender. Parent FBX mesh to PSK armature. Rename that armature to "Armature". Edit mesh however you want and export to FBX.

Image demonstrates vertex color problem in blender's GLTF importer. More white = thicker outline in game. You might have seen the the thick outline problem in older mods by Monkeygigabuster before he updated them.

Spoiler

imasvertexcolorbluechannel.thumb.png.594cb61a719adf1d74482099d08d1ba7.png

Edited by Saltlapse

Bust size correction mod for all girls compared to each other, except Leon, Anzu, Rinze.

I have a readme in the folder documenting my method on how I adjusted them based on their Profile bust size and reason I did not adjust Leon, Anzu, Rinze.

In the end it depends on what nude mod you are using for whether they look correct, since 0 and 100% of glamour (bust size) depends on the mesh of the modder.

Realistic bust bounce for all characters is coming next... Not sure if adjusting the numbers will affect all costumes equally... But it will require dwi's bounce mod.

Bust Size Correction.rar

Edited by zecknor

@zecknor Can you do one for the Curvy Body, but with those Bust Size corrections? I've gotten too used to using Curvy Body mod, that going back to vanilla makes the girls have twigs for legs and pancake cheeks. xD

Curvy Body and Bust Size adjustment conflict with each other. So it's either accurate bust or curvy body, can't have both, unless it's adjusted for both since it's sharing the same file.

Curvy Body (All Idol custom body [update]+.zip) mod was by dwidwi (known as "head resize + more thigh and hip" mod) and he has since kept them private. It was reposted on #219.

So if you are able to do your modifications on top of his adjustment for the body portions, it would be a great update addition to what we have now thanks to zai_ and saltlapse.

Curvy Body + Bust Size Correction

Curvy Body + Bust Size Correction x Double Bust Size

Bust Size Correction x Double Bust Size

Those would be perfect mods. It helps make the girls looked like they've grown (aka multiple NG+++ play session) as their birthday in-game comes and go. So it kind show they've gotten older. Even though, when their birthday came, they're still the same age in the profile. lol

I'm on my 3rd NG, so some of the girls should've been +3 years older now. Trying to 100% everything.

Realistic bounce for girls under 80 Bust size + Tenka Osaki (81 Bust)

Tested with Spring Lover outfit by Salt on M@sterPiece Song.

If you love crazy amount of bounce on all girls except Anzu, Rinze, Chihaya, install my previous mod on #212.

It's more realism for flatter characters in general used with my Bust Size correction above, otherwise their chest may bounce too much for how tiny they are.

Any girl above 80 is still using the regular Dwi bounce, so make sure you place this mod above "more boob jiggle[reupload]" in your ~mod folder or Unverum.

Realistic Bounce.rar

Edited by zecknor
38 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

@zecknor Can you do one for the Curvy Body, but with those Bust Size corrections? I've gotten too used to using Curvy Body mod, that going back to vanilla makes the girls have twigs for legs and pancake cheeks. xD

Curvy Body and Bust Size adjustment conflict with each other. So it's either accurate bust or curvy body, can't have both, unless it's adjusted for both since it's sharing the same file.

Curvy Body (All Idol custom body [update]+.zip) mod was by dwidwi (known as "head resize + more thigh and hip" mod) and he has since kept them private. It was reposted on #219.

So if you are able to do your modifications on top of his adjustment for the body portions, it would be a great update addition to what we have now thanks to zai_ and saltlapse.

Those would be perfect mods. It helps make the girls looked like they've grown (aka multiple NG+++ play session) as their birthday in-game comes and go. So it kind show they've gotten older. Even though, when their birthday came, they're still the same age in the profile. lol

I'm on my 3rd NG, so some of the girls should've been +3 years older now. Trying to 100% everything.

My bust size correction mod works with any mod as long as u don't have one that already adjust the size of their breast. I didn't adjust anything other than bust size so I'm not too sure what curve mod that you are referring to does. If you're asking for bigger chest for all idols sorry that's gona require me editing EVERY single idol again and I personally am not up for it lol. You can look at my readme and just double the number for every idol compared to my numbers in AssetEditor.

9 hours ago, Saltlapse said:

PSK doesn't support custom normals, so you would have to apply smooth shading to it. However, it's better to export as GLTF from umodel as it supports custom normals so that you don't lose any normals modified by the devs. Blender's GLTF importer doesn't have accurate vertex colors so model will have thick outlines after importing back to game, because the outline is modified by vertex color and vertex alpha channels. So the work around is to convert that GLTF to FBX using Noesis. GLTF will have incorrect bone rotations so you still need the armature from PSK.

Correct model accuracy process: Export from umodel as GLTF and PSK. Open GLTF with Noesis and Export to FBX. Import FBX and PSK (only skeleton, disable scale down and reorient bones) into Blender. Parent FBX mesh to PSK armature. Rename that armature to "Armature". Edit mesh however you want and export to FBX.

Image demonstrates vertex color problem in blender's GLTF importer. More white = thicker outline in game. You might have seen the the thick outline problem in older mods by Monkeygigabuster before he updated them.

Reveal hidden contents

imasvertexcolorbluechannel.thumb.png.594cb61a719adf1d74482099d08d1ba7.png

Thank you Salt! I am a newbie in making the UE mods, and your process is really helpful. Also I like your mods very much!

On 11/20/2021 at 10:35 PM, Sinyu said:

I checked the curvy mod and there's more to fix than just the bust size... all the chars have the same curves from what i saw and I'd need to fix every thing from hip, waist, bust and that seems like too much effort to make them look adult unless I only do some of the girls im interested in. However I never adjusted hip, waist and head size.

1 hour ago, zecknor said:

I checked the curvy mod and there's more to fix than just the bust size... all the chars have the same curves from what i saw and I'd need to fix every thing from hip, waist, bust and that seems like too much effort to make them look adult unless I only do some of the girls im interested in. However I never adjusted hip, waist and head size.

how to edit the hip size?  and what tools is used for?  i want to make my own if its not that hard..  can you teach me?  thanks :)

2 hours ago, Rozaliya12 said:

how to edit the hip size?  and what tools is used for?  i want to make my own if its not that hard..  can you teach me?  thanks :)

You use asseteditor to edit the numbers on the uasset file. You get the uasset from unpacking the pak files. I only know how to edit the breast right now.

1 hour ago, Saltlapse said:

Remove it on the skin_sdw texture for that costume. White out that area on the alpha channel to remove it, red channel should be copy of alpha but I'm not sure of its effects. Or edit it from one of the textures in my mod.

I whitened the two places in the alpha channel and problem solved. Thank you so much!