IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

57 minutes ago, zecknor said:

For some reason even though "MI_chr_body_cos012_a_01_maskA" was in my blender file it didn't import into the UE from the fbx. So do i simply create it myself and rename it as it is? After that how do i put it into the mesh in the right order?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e8f43207d823e623f391977beb90fd44.pngimage.png.7e16417b46f0cfb40064537506b71687.png

I randomly pressed some buttons and it allowed me to change my material slot to 14, then i put them 1 by 1 in order, but i have no idea how I did that lol.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.db7c60f6733a0100910b45e4f1549b08.png

I was successfully able to get the models into the game with color, just missing a head and physics now, was I suppose to use the model with a head instead of the headless model? lol

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.8f032e04a33b9a73038f12ab96d66aff.png

image.png.f27c6719b5c04c058fbe8616c22437fe.png

image.png.23ba8aae0ca25caac2198b4370e6ba5a.pngimage.png.ec3903ac4a1941f74e225db284816ac8.png

SpringLover UE file.rar 58.07 MB · 0 downloads Chest_Exposure.blend 19.31 MB · 0 downloads

Joke mod because of my failed import: 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.ca200d0a1e5b0cd857b3e4ac4c1c3452.png

Headless dancer.rar 2.72 MB · 1 download

If material exists in blender but is not used, it will not be imported into UE and there is no need to create it.

MI_chr_body_cos012_a_01_maskA is the selected part of the image.
It looks like you're removing this.

001.jpg

16 minutes ago, yst0 said:

If material exists in blender but is not used, it will not be imported into UE and there is no need to create it.

MI_chr_body_cos012_a_01_maskA is the selected part of the image.
It looks like you're removing this.

It's recommended by modders of other UE4 games to keep original materials and their order to prevent errors. If the game code does something to material 10 for example, but you only have 9 materials could cause error or crash. If you've deleted all the mesh parts that were assigned to a material you should make a tiny triangle inside body with that material assigned to it to preserve material order.

1 minute ago, Saltlapse said:

It's recommended by modders of other UE4 games to keep original materials and their order to prevent errors. If the game code does something to material 10 for example, but you only have 9 materials could cause error or crash. If you've deleted all the mesh parts that were assigned to a material you should make a tiny triangle inside body with that material assigned to it to preserve material order.

Just experienced this. The game crashed for me when using that headless mod, entering the change clothes screen. ?

15 minutes ago, Saltlapse said:

I didn't know it at all because I touched blender and UE for the first time.

Can my mods also crash?

28 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

Just experienced this. The game crashed for me when using that headless mod, entering the change clothes screen. ?

That's probably just because of his messed up skeleton.

16 minutes ago, yst0 said:

I didn't know it at all because I touched blender and UE for the first time.

Can my mods also crash?

Not sure specifically for this game, but it's a good practice to do. Some games it matters a lot like Strive, I think Arise had some crashes due to glow effects on materials. I just duplicate a triangle by the belly, move it inside body, and scale it so small its almost invisible. Make one for each missing material.

It's possible to make new material instances at the end if you need more textures.

1 hour ago, Saltlapse said:

Not sure specifically for this game, but it's a good practice to do. Some games it matters a lot like Strive, I think Arise had some crashes due to glow effects on materials. I just duplicate a triangle by the belly, move it inside body, and scale it so small its almost invisible. Make one for each missing material.

It's possible to make new material instances at the end if you need more textures.

I didn't have the material in UE but making a blank material in UE seems to work too without crashing the game due to that.

if someone can tell me how to fix my skeleton please let me know.

Edited by zecknor
On 10/31/2021 at 5:44 PM, Saltlapse said:

Make sure to assign the skeleton to the mesh and place it in correct folder in UE4, then delete it from mod pak:ue4skeleton.jpg.3e54c837d97207a90df618c4cf876b9a.jpg

ah I think i've found what we are missing, seeing this message we can see that there is a GPA thing in the physics section of the model, it's the physics asset that there is in the game files too, i'll try to create a new physics asset, rename it with the same name of the game files and assign it to the model in UE, maybe it will fix the character stuck in T pose

Edited by azerty96
17 hours ago, Saltlapse said:

The order of materials is different between psk and uasset.
Should I arrange them according to the uasset?

58 minutes ago, yst0 said:

The order of materials is different between psk and uasset.
Should I arrange them according to the uasset?

AssetEditor just lists them in alphabetical order. Use the order shown in umodel like I said. Generally the psk should export with the same order anyways.

image.png.f097e07094701adb1e2fa8e8d86bde71.png

was this what i was suppose to do to make the skeleton work? I just created one based on "SK_chr_body_cos012_a_01"

image.png.742692ddc8484eb68524217fe0e0535d.png

No idea how to create that second one because the name makes it unable to be created.

I dunno why my uasset files don't show the file names

image.png.41a17196cf88662d36bf037d619227e0.png

SpringLover UEv2.rarNo idea what im doing at this point lol if anyone wana look at what I did and tell me that'd be great. I have color on the models so materials seem to be fine, but skeleton is not working.

Edited by zecknor

Some potential mods ppl can make by mixing textures. Saw this on the JP thread. Should be an easy mod to implement for anyone good at importing new textures already. If anyone that can import wants to do the rest of the chars that would be great.

Spoiler

To make mod:

Just need to photoshop the sports outfit with the nude pack texture together making the nude texture opacity really low and reimport it as the sportwear texture. Make sure to erase the rest of the nude texture other than the chest part that looks good beneath clothe. Would look much better with the actual mesh protruding the nipples a bit too though.

dotup.org2635584.jpg

image.png.e84e6c8a1ec2d410cb8b2a549c00160e.png

image.png.bd8d9472fe090e8924f81b580ac796ba.png

1GirlSportwear.zip

https://dotup.org/uploda/dotup.org2635644.zip.html

In other news someone said "how" (just the method, didn't say they would do it) they would potentially do breast shake for each individual outfits if ppl want them to shake diff depending on the outfit.

Spoiler

image.png.d95966ab8b2f3b740ea5ba1b19ebefe7.png

Edited by zecknor

Previous thread with 5ch mods, but since they can't stop arguing about us reuploading it here I deleted it. 

It would be much easier if we could have communicated but 5ch does not allow us to post from overseas even with a VPN (at least not my VPN).

Edited by zecknor
3 hours ago, zecknor said:

5ch Nov.3/2021 mod update

Trainer outfit = nude mod by Witchy 11cf

Naked Trainer (Witchy).rar 2.25 MB · 52 downloads

Casual outfit = nude mod by Witchy 11cf

Naked Casual (Witchy).rar 2.32 MB · 45 downloads

The first two mods are actually from the same file, however I simply zipped them apart. I noted who created the mod because of the multiple nude mods circulating.

Credit:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training outfit Breast shake + less shake for flatter characters inside same file

TrainerBreastShake Less for flat.rar 1.04 MB · 37 downloads

The modder mainly made it for the above mod where the trainer outfit was replaced with nude mods.

Credit:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainer outfit = Casual clothe 

In the readme they state how to swap casual outfits between the girls

DancingCasual.rar 1.2 MB · 36 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

l8PcHW8.jpg.8c1c9e88f2fc3f2d820cf16f03ea2d19.jpg

Credits:

This is nude mod by Witchy 11cf is bad, really bad XD

Spoiler

762626515_Screenshot2021-11-04093803.jpg.bc97c2cf60ef43fffe0b8510c79c06ce.jpg2019682211_Screenshot2021-11-04093741.jpg.36b52c2120f16b6f366302fc172335a6.jpg

27 minutes ago, SaoriAsuka said:

image.png.7907854f8245e4798a4e850992ba31ed.png

weired....outfit is in skin texture...  Can someone tell me what went wrong?(google translate)

testmod.pak 10.62 MB · 2 downloads testmod.sig 419.43 kB · 2 downloads

That error is usually wrong material order. Check my posts earlier in thread. If you deleted mesh parts or materials you should apply those materials to triangles hidden inside body, to preserve material order.

@Saltlapse Amazing release, thank you! Just one question, can you also release a "salt_texture_required_p" version with a subtle chest blush (not too noticeable, but enough to see it's there)? I think you had the right idea originally with it. Hopefully you didn't completely abandon it.

Supplementary video(s) as a thanks for your mod. xD

Video removed.

I think people can agree an even better improved Spring Lover version would've been a combination of your Breast and Panties edits with @yst0 transparency changes on the outfit. Too bad the two outfits mods does not play well together. =(

Video removed.

Edit: Video removed due to moderation.

Edited by Sinyu
41 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

@Saltlapse Amazing release, thank you! Just one question, can you also release a "salt_texture_required_p" version with a subtle chest blush (not too noticeable, but enough to see it's there)? I think you had the right idea originally with it. Hopefully you didn't completely abandon it.

The chest blush texture is still there at like 50% strength, could raise it some again. The panties are a quick lazy edit using a texture from another costume. Would want to make something better if they are more visible.

I was thinking of maybe doing transparency stuff on the one piece dresses, they have some built in already and one has a transparent top.