IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

@zai_ Found another issue, but not sure if this was intended or not? Since I think it was a styling choice you went with, is my guess? ?

Spoiler

The issue is a floating piece of shadow off the center between the girl's breasts. Without using any breast size increase mods, this piece of shadow shows up on Azusa Miura and Sakuya Shirase. Once you use breast size increase mods that would match the breast size of the two mentioned girls. The shadow will show up for the other girls too.

The reason I am thinking it is a styling choice... is because the back of their butt at the sacral between the hips, there is also that shadow piece there. It also pops further out when using modifications that extends their butts.

Any way to fix this that would make it modifying the "MD_BodyType.uasset" more friendly? So those shadow parts wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb. xD

1 hour ago, Sinyu said:

@zai_ Found another issue, but not sure if this was intended or not? Since I think it was a styling choice you went with, is my guess? ?

Reveal hidden contents

The issue is a floating piece of shadow off the center between the girl's breasts. Without using any breast size increase mods, this piece of shadow shows up on Azusa Miura and Sakuya Shirase. Once you use breast size increase mods that would match the breast size of the two mentioned girls. The shadow will show up for the other girls too.

The reason I am thinking it is a styling choice... is because the back of their butt at the sacral between the hips, there is also that shadow piece there. It also pops further out when using modifications that extends their butts.

Any way to fix this that would make it modifying the "MD_BodyType.uasset" more friendly? So those shadow parts wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb. xD

That's just an stylized shadow between the boobs, is not uncommon in anime artwork, had to do it via mesh instead of texture because of this game tecnical limitations.
With standad game breast sizes it does look fine. 

Issue here is only with the overthetop breast sizes mods, which I didn't really kept in mind while working on the mod because I don't use them and they somewhat limit how much I can freely mess with the morph target. 

I have some solutions in mind to not take compromises but give me time lol

Spoiler
On 11/13/2021 at 10:09 PM, _mudai_ said:

Edited low angle camera mod
- stage S
- stage M

stage L is not edited.
PhotoCameraUnlock mod is Included. 

LowAngleV1.7zFetching info...

any update on this camera angle mod? i really love it but it seems to only work well in club square and sky hills. i specifically want it to be fixed for sandy beach.
thank you very much in advance.

9 minutes ago, smolcucumber said:
  Reveal hidden contents

any update on this camera angle mod? i really love it but it seems to only work well in club square and sky hills. i specifically want it to be fixed for sandy beach.
thank you very much in advance.

The angle is set differently for each stage size.

Rather than having all sizes of stages at the same angle, we considered it to contain various angles.
Stage L is still being conceived.

Stage S
 - Live house
 - Event hall
 - Sandy beach
 - Idol future
 - National Live Forum
Stage M
 - Club square
 - Splash garden
 - Sky hills hall
 - Love Flag Theater
Stage L
 - * Arena
 - Deltha live camp
 - Smile park

11 minutes ago, pichucandy said:

Im running Zai's costume mods with Salts, and the nipples on salts mods disappeared after adding Zai's. Any idea what could be causing it? I didnt overlap any of the costumes im sure.

The skin/nipple textures are set per character, not by costume. You can only have one skin texture mod installed at a time. Nude mods by different creators are incompatible.

On 11/23/2021 at 8:48 PM, Saltlapse said:

The skin/nipple textures are set per character, not by costume. You can only have one skin texture mod installed at a time. Nude mods by different creators are incompatible.

What about removing the skin textures from one of the packs? so that only one of them has skin textures, either yours or zai's.

42 minutes ago, Algo69 said:

What about removing the skin textures from one of the packs? so that only one of them has skin textures, either yours or zai's.

Then the costumes made by that person wouldn't have nipples. The models are UV mapped differently. They aren't compatible. Use Unverum to swap mod packs if needed.

Only way to use some of the costumes together would be to separate the textures by characters (they are in separate folders if you extract the pak) and use one set on some characters and other set on the rest, and only use the matching costumes on them. Not something I'm going to do though.

New update has broken bounce in the game so far. If u do not want ur bounce gone, do not update yet.

Correction to the previous statement guys
New update does not break breast bounce, but it might be more sensitive to ur mod priority and folder naming. So if you have issues with breast bounce fix ur folders. 

The light skirt mod broke the breast bounce. 

Edited by zecknor
7 hours ago, zecknor said:

New update has broken bounce in the game so far. If u do not want ur bounce gone, do not update yet.

I bought story DLC and updated it, but mod is intact.
(Boob Jiggle, Realistic Bounce)

I'm not sure about other bounce mods. 

@rkadg Sure.

Curvy_Idols_Breasts_500%.7z

This mod only works well with @Saltlapse >>TOPLESS<< nude mods. It will have outfit clipping issues if used with any other outfits that cover the breasts.

*If existing mod uses MD_BodyType.usasset, it must be removed/disabled for this one to work.* Mod was used as a joke video on post #318. Does NOT play well with @zai_'s or @yst0's mods. You are warned. ?

@yst0 I was starting to miss your presence! You mentioned modifying for the first time before (on your first mod) and now you've done such amazing work in such short time. Truly amazing!

Video to celebrate your release. ??

Also add-on for what was used in the video...

Curvy_Idol_Breast_1.25x_Skirt_2X_P.7z

*If existing mod uses MD_BodyType.usasset, it must be removed/disabled for this one to work.* 

Edit: Bonus...

Spoiler

Dress version...image.thumb.png.8976d9ee347ba555c6f884f6fd89c84e.png

Curvy_Idol_Breast_1.25x_Skirt_4X_P.7z

*If existing mod uses MD_BodyType.usasset, it must be removed/disabled for this one to work.* 

The above mod will break every other outfit that is a skirt. Haha! Use only for yst0's Hot Marine Mod.

Edited by Sinyu
On 11/26/2021 at 7:43 PM, Sinyu said:

@rkadg Sure.

Curvy_Idols_Breasts_500%.7z 426.49 kB · 345 downloads

This mod only works well with @Saltlapse >>TOPLESS<< nude mods. It will have outfit clipping issues if used with any other outfits that cover the breasts.

*If existing mod uses MD_BodyType.usasset, it must be removed/disabled for this one to work.* Mod was used as a joke video on post #318. Does NOT play well with @zai_'s or @yst0's mods. You are warned. ?

@yst0 I was starting to miss your presence! You mentioned modifying for the first time before (on your first mod) and now you've done such amazing work in such short time. Truly amazing!

Video to celebrate your release. ??

Also add-on for what was used in the video...

Curvy_Idol_Breast_1.25x_Skirt_2X_P.7z 426.65 kB · 315 downloads

Edit: Bonus...

Reveal hidden contents

Dress version...image.thumb.png.8976d9ee347ba555c6f884f6fd89c84e.png

Curvy_Idol_Breast_1.25x_Skirt_4X_P.7z 426.68 kB · 97 downloads

The above mod will break every other outfit that is a skirt. Haha! Use only for yst0's Hot Marine Mod.

Thank you !  ?

On 11/26/2021 at 3:12 AM, MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME1991 said:

It's cool, but is there 200%?

You mean 200% for the breasts? Hajime0512 did one a while ago: All Idol 2x Boob Mod.

Revisiting with updated Giant mod (corrected size for each idol). Since the Player can have full camera control with UUU. Giant mod is actually usable now. As before, automatic camera control mostly only view idol's legs. Haha.

(new) Idol Skin Gloss Mod by OskTkP used in the video. It only applies to 3 swimsuits. Would be nice if it can apply to more outfits, since we have a lot that show more bare skin now.

Just more bonus video of yst0's mod (shorter mini-skirt):

Spoiler

(new) Iori Minase Classic Hairstyle Mod by ToastyBuns3939 used in the video.

(new) Heart-Eyes Mod For All Idols used in the video. Mod can be found in 5ch MODスレ 3.

Extra...

Edited by Sinyu
3시간 전 신유가 말했다.

가슴이 200%라고? Hajime0512는 먼 옛날 하나를 위해: All Idol 2x Boob Mod .

업데이트된 자이언트 모드로 재방문(각 아이돌의 수정). UUU로 관리를 제대로 하지 못하고 있습니다. 이제 Giant 모드를 사용할 수 있습니다. 이전과 완벽한 걸음은 계단만 걷습니다. ㅋ.

(신규)  영상에 사용된 OskTkP의 아이돌 스팅 모드 . 3개의 전체 적용 항목입니다. 더 많은 돈을 지불하는 꿈

yst0의 모드(추가는 미니스커트)의 추가 동영상:

내용기

(신규)   영상에 사용된 ToastyBuns3939의 Iori Minase Classic Hairstyle Mod .

(신규) 모든 아이돌을 위한 하트 아이즈 모드. 모드는 5ch MODsre 3에서 수 있습니다.

추가의...

플레이어는 UUU로 카메라를 완전히 제어할 수 있기 때문입니다.

I want get [UUU] PLZ

Edited by luckbad11
6 hours ago, Sinyu said:

You mean 200% for the breasts? Hajime0512 did one a while ago: All Idol 2x Boob Mod.

Revisiting with updated Giant mod (corrected size for each idol). Since the Player can have full camera control with UUU. Giant mod is actually usable now. As before, automatic camera control mostly only view idol's legs. Haha.

(new) Idol Skin Gloss Mod by OskTkP used in the video. It only applies to 3 swimsuits. Would be nice if it can apply to more outfits, since we have a lot that show more bare skin now.

Just more bonus video of yst0's mod (shorter mini-skirt):

Reveal hidden contents

(new) Iori Minase Classic Hairstyle Mod by ToastyBuns3939 used in the video.

(new) Heart-Eyes Mod For All Idols used in the video. Mod can be found in 5ch MODスレ 3.

Extra...

• Many thanks!