IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

4 hours ago, Tita Russell said:

まだゆっくりと取り組んでいますお尻と胴体にのみ実際に取り組んだ、前部と太ももに作業が必要ですネタバレを避けたいのでFFXIVエンドウフフォーカーで遊んでくださんんい。 

ランダムなWIPスクリーンショット(次の文字はすべて18歳上で、bannerino plsはありません):

Reveal hidden contents
  にを非表示

続き、しのmodにぷな楓できます。

removed

salt_textures_kaede_update.7z

Right now, only Kaede's texture file,
Naked image is in production
nude mod image
Is it?

Please stop copy pasting my posts, use the quote feature. Makes things confusing for other people. The images are of unreleased mod. File is only the skin textures for my old mods.

4 hours ago, MikiP said:

I didn't know that.Thank you Sinyu.

That clipping is because Zeck doesn't know how to edit the GPA physics file correctly without breaking collision. Should work without that physics mod he uploaded. It's not that dwi's mod needs to be updated, but rather just needs a new physics mod for that costume. Zeck keeps bundling other peoples mods in his own instead of just the files he edited.

I'm not sure if my mods are allowed here. My posts that included images with Iori, Chihaya and such were deleted for rules violation (I got a warning for child nudity). Mod file was no good too, but I'm not sure if that's because of the images included in it. This game shares one body model for all characters, so idk the Moderator's stance ( @myuhinny @CPU) on that here. The model just has a breast size morph, and the characters heights are scaled by the game.

I understand not allowing images of younger looking characters, but are they banning all mods for this game? I've seen mods for similar characters in other games left alone by moderation (like Tales of Arise's Rinwell, or the girls in Blue Reflection), and my posts were up for over a month, so I thought it wouldn't be too much trouble. It's up to the mod user how the nude model is used. Is a Skyrim nude mod banned if someone creates a short flat chested character with it?

53 minutes ago, Saltlapse said:

Is a Skyrim nude mod banned if someone creates a short flat chested character with it?

Yes.

There are a ton of checks on "child races" and counterfeits "looks like a child but it is a 300 years old vampire" mods.

We remove all of them as soon they are found.

2 hours ago, nr894h9n said:

@Saltlapse  Can you please send me your mod in private message?  I didn't know LoversLab is like NexusMod...

Is there any other better place to share mods?

I'll still post about my mods on the Unreal Anime Mods discord. My discord is Salt#3939 if anyone needs me.
I suppose I can make a thread on ATF when I am ready since all mods are allowed there.

1 hour ago, Saltlapse said:

I'll still post about my mods on the Unreal Anime Mods discord. My discord is Salt#3939 if anyone needs me.
I suppose I can make a thread on ATF when I am ready since all mods are allowed there.

This sucks major balls but thank you for your continued effort. Btw, what is a ATF? Is it a website?

2 hours ago, Saltlapse said:

The Unreal Anime Mods idolmaster section is indeed the best option.

Looking forward to more of your work.

Welp, guess I will be removing all some of the videos I've posted on here. So if anyone want to save them (there is a download option for some of them) you've got 24 hours to do it before they will be all some of them will be gone.

Edit: 24 hours later...

So instead of deleting all of the videos, some were left alone, since it wasn't questionable to me and looked safe (no young looking character like Anzu). Videos that contained Anzu fully nude were remove/deleted though.

Edited by Sinyu

So this thread is basically dead then? I have watch this thread since beginning and just wondering why many post suddenly got deleted and now we know the answer. Thank you for all the mod makers for this game, I can't thank you enough for your hard works, really-really grateful. It's a sad state that many mod makers are now driven underground by ridiculous censorship.

9 hours ago, Saltlapse said:

That clipping is because Zeck doesn't know how to edit the GPA physics file correctly without breaking collision. Should work without that physics mod he uploaded. It's not that dwi's mod needs to be updated, but rather just needs a new physics mod for that costume. Zeck keeps bundling other peoples mods in his own instead of just the files he edited.

Yeah I basically took dwi's original mod and added in the Dance on Galaxy costume and changed numbers to match another outfit dwi worked on. I'm not sure what the "proper way" is to edit it.

Edited by zecknor
14 hours ago, Saltlapse said:

Hi Saltlapse and other modders, too bad to hear this thread is coming to close. Is there any alternative channel which we chould continue to following your works? I just take a look on discord, but don't see any file is downloadable, thanks.

9 hours ago, zecknor said:

Yeah I basically took dwi's original mod and added in the Dance on Galaxy costume and changed numbers to match another outfit dwi worked on. I'm not sure what the "proper way" is to edit it.

Your edit is fine. What I suspected was correct. It was a version of dwidwi mod that was edited on 5ch that had a more extreme type of bounce for the breasts (for all outfits) and the person that edit that dwidwi breast physic version, was using an older version that had that collision problem for Sakuya. It was later fixed by dwidwi, but the person that made the extreme bounce didn't use this version.

So the problem was from a older dwidwi physic mod he is using. Otherwise it would look fine like so...

image.thumb.png.4a727ab75a40a79583a5d4bc5aab55fa.png

@MikiP are you using a new dwidwi breast physic mod on 5ch that was made a few days ago? That had even more bounce? If so, that is the bad file.

9 hours ago, Pan4Mod said:

Hi Saltlapse and other modders, too bad to hear this thread is coming to close. Is there any alternative channel which we chould continue to following your works? I just take a look on discord, but don't see any file is downloadable, thanks.

You need the R18 role to see nsfw channels.

UAMr18.png.82905a3f7cf037a54f760abb87a3ab51.png

You still need to follow general discord rules there, so only post pictures of characters that are 18+ years old in those channels.
Server link is https://discord.gg/tgFrebr if anyone had trouble finding it.

Edited by Saltlapse

@MikiP 

Just download the "more boob jiggle [add training outfit] 302" and you should be good.

@CPU Understandable that modding characters to look young is against the rules. However, is it acceptable if we go the opposite route and share those mod? Making the character look older? Since for this game, we can always adjust the character's body proportions to make them look older, taller, bigger breasts, etc.

Your answer will determine the fate of this thread. ? Since many are already planning to migrate elsewhere. ?

27 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

@CPU Understandable that modding characters to look young is against the rules. However, is it acceptable if we go the opposite route and share those mod? Making the character look older? Since for this game, we can always adjust the character's body proportions to make them look older, taller, bigger breasts, etc.

Your answer will determine the fate of this thread. ? Since many are already planning to migrate elsewhere. ?

If it looks really underage then no.

If the mod makes them look adult, also young , but adult. I am OK.

Flat chest, small size: NO.

Normal breast, looks about end of high school? Can be accepted.

17 hours ago, Sinyu said:

Your edit is fine. What I suspected was correct. It was a version of dwidwi mod that was edited on 5ch that had a more extreme type of bounce for the breasts (for all outfits) and the person that edit that dwidwi breast physic version, was using an older version that had that collision problem for Sakuya. It was later fixed by dwidwi, but the person that made the extreme bounce didn't use this version.

So the problem was from a older dwidwi physic mod he is using. Otherwise it would look fine like so...

image.thumb.png.4a727ab75a40a79583a5d4bc5aab55fa.png

@MikiP are you using a new dwidwi breast physic mod on 5ch that was made a few days ago? That had even more bounce? If so, that is the bad file.

do you mean the new dwi one just released is bad?