Predator Pose Pack

View File

Predator Pose Pack

So, after a long time, I finally know how to do poses, at the moment static, animated in the near future !!! 

There is a facial preset for the Human Table Pose, and Fucking machines.

This post, and Pack will be update for more, and more, as I do.

Poser1= Kinky Things

Poser2= Normal Poses

Poser3= Nothing for Now

Poser4= Nothing for Now

Special thanks to Rohzima for showing me how to animate objects with the Rig!!! Many thanks!!!

Thanks to Distar66\TKTK for RIG in Nexus\SkySA
Collygon by the FreObjposer on LoversLab, which I used and modified as Base.

Requirements:LE/SE

Poser Hot keys Plus
Fnis

My Patreon if you to check it, there is a lot of cloth modshttps://www.patreon.com/PredatorRJ?fan_landing=true

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/22/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fnis, Poser Hotkeys Plus
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

2 hours ago, K10101 said:

Those pose looks amazing, but when I loaded the game, it bumps up message says I have contents missing and after the loading finished, the game went on a mess. I've checked my poser hotkey and FNIS are up to date, might need help...enb 2021_10_07 22_12_49_38.bmp

By the image, you probably broke your game with removing a mod, something about vampires, is missing a script, nothing related to the poser.

5 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

By the image, you probably broke your game with removing a mod, something about vampires, is missing a script, nothing related to the poser.

Strange thing is that this only happen when the poser is loaded and enabled and I don't have vampire mod loaded..., but maybe my game has been broken long time ago and this poser just point it out?.

Thanks for response, I'll check if there were something related.

• 2 weeks later...