• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Yuni said:

Well these are very hot... can't wait to potentially see some of them animated, particularly the one with the various dildo sizes (purple) all on one machine. These look fun!

Hi, but they are animated, most of the Machine poses, are Animated ones... you can see some videos on my Twitter,

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 5:27 AM, RohZima said:

I like this stuff you are making, Predator. Following it.

Do you do any DAZ stuff? There is a guy called DAVO making stuff there that is sort of similar. I've been looking at his stuff for ideas for a while now.

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/64072_The-Grungeon-Equipment-Pack-4-for-DazStudio

Hey Thanks, yeh most furnitures are from daz, I adjusted most to be better in the Skyrim skeleton, and I added a lot of accessories, I also made some, the last bigger machines and the bike is my own creation, but yes I've seen a lot of Davo, I think most of ZAZ is basically that, have you been to the ZAZ test room? there are many things similar to Davo's, but I didn't get to compare them to know if it's really from there.

59 minutes ago, Predator-RJ said:

Hey Thanks, yeh most furnitures are from daz, I adjusted most to be better in the Skyrim skeleton, and I added a lot of accessories, I also made some, the last bigger machines and the bike is my own creation, but yes I've seen a lot of Davo, I think most of ZAZ is basically that, have you been to the ZAZ test room? there are many things similar to Davo's, but I didn't get to compare them to know if it's really from there.

I think ZAZ is older, at least the original stuff. And the really new stuff was made by tara as far as I know. I like making my own furnitures as long as it's not crazy detailed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/6/2022 at 9:29 AM, LifeLess999 said:

anyone able to get this working with Nemesis?  Us Nemesis boys are getting kinda jelly over this one!

I'd like to say that I'm also having issues with getting this to work with Nemesis, bunch of errors being thrown. Hope the author can comment on this.

On 5/8/2024 at 2:37 PM, wower2345 said:

I'd like to say that I'm also having issues with getting this to work with Nemesis, bunch of errors being thrown. Hope the author can comment on this.

Hi, it was made for Fnis and i only use Fnis...