Replaying Sims 3 -Venues

@LadySmoks @landess @Yotix

My sims (that i do not play) do lots of things on their own. Mostly talking but also getting calls, being asked out for dates etc..

There are only a few, i assigned for a job career. They need to bring in money, since my sim does not go to work or school.

Most of the time most sims seem a little dumb. Eating horrible food, missing to pee, smell awfully and never clean. They just very busy chatting and having sex but that is partly because i set it at high.

My sim does not go outside besides to pee.

Yesterday, i spotted the neighbor checking on my sim as she masturbated. He came in and both had some fun time.

I kind of like if it works autonomously and you do not have to tell the sim every time what to do. I am already busy watching.

The play of mine where i have all men in household but all blood related, is actually pretty nice. In a previous game my character raped others, though she wasn't marked as rapist. The only thing that happened was a brawl but no actual rape. A little strange.

There is not much to go anywhere really. At the moment i am mostly focusing at the home. On the weekend, if i have some more time, i will install or try to install the world builder to get that going.

The careers choices from a couple of years here in LL is nice, but its a rabbit hole. So its not really for me. Though a lot for fantasy.

Oh yes vaginas. This is of course important. Though i haven't much spend time with it. Shaving did not change anything.
Though i wonder if KW actually checks that for the opposite sex as a need. You assign everyone what he or she is hot for but i am not certain that it actually triggers anything.

@landess Yes, i need to check the debug. My reaction to debug was always, stay away. Do not want to break anything.

Got to check if it will yield something positive for my character. Never tried.

@LadySmoks TV. yes, they do that. A lot. Its actually quite annoying to have the requester pop up and say "hey X, would you like to watch some TV?". So they watch the kinky channel.

10 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

TV. yes, they do that. A lot. Its actually quite annoying to have the requester pop up and say "hey X, would you like to watch some TV?". So they watch the kinky channel.

Whether it is the game or KW, Sims do fall into patterns. Some is trait related, although what no trait chip that I can think of would cause my bots to constantly play video games. I find that some times, to break a bad habit cycle, you simply have to treat them as children and take away the object for a period of time! )

One I do not mind is constant reading, although if they do not finish the book and you interrupt, they usually place in inventory. Sometimes they return to reading that book, but often they go get a new one from the bookcase. Eventually, they are walking around with all of the books in inventory. (((

47 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

My reaction to debug was always, stay away.

Investigate it, as the things there help to explain the mod in greater detail since you get to 'pull the curtain' back and see how some things work.

Some of them are necessary if you like to custom tune the game/Sims. Example: A couple of interaction options such as 'Seduce' only work on 'more attractive' Sims. You can adjust this value in KW/Debug.

If you add a new family, you might want to remove the 'Virgin Flag' on Adults whom normally would already have had Woohoo.

Mentioned elsewhere - KW/Debug/Move is very useful for aligning Sim parts if one uses height sliders or mixes the teen and adult meshes during animations.

> Debug is a useful tool. You can't hurt anything in the Sims 3. It either works or it doesn't, and any changes/etc. must be saved by the Player to affect their game if something 'breaks'. <-- This is in regards to changing settings, not files.

6 hours ago, Yotix said:

moving and rotating characters during sex animations

I wanted to say there's nothing I know of which could add those features as Hot Keys usable during Sims 3 play.

I use The Kinky World move feature to raise/lower and fine tune although changing the variable is faster if many 'moves' are needed.

Using the Cheat - MoveObjects ON - allows a player to move a Sim while in build/buy mode and holding ALT allows the player to Rotate the Sim.

^Players can hold SHIFT while clicking on a lot other than Home to access the build/buy on that lot. (It's probably SHIFT. CTRL/SHIFT I think is what I use to delete objects)

> A lot more work to do the same thing, yet we 'can' do it, so I can live with that.

Hopefully others may pick up a trick or two from this post.

Edited by landess
For Clarity
5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Whether it is the game or KW, Sims do fall into patterns. Some is trait related, although what no trait chip that I can think of would cause my bots to constantly play video games. I find that some times, to break a bad habit cycle, you simply have to treat them as children and take away the object for a period of time! )

One I do not mind is constant reading, although if they do not finish the book and you interrupt, they usually place in inventory. Sometimes they return to reading that book, but often they go get a new one from the bookcase. Eventually, they are walking around with all of the books in inventory. (((

Sadly, there are no kinky books. One aspect i actually like on Sims 4 with the mod that allows.

Here at Sims 3 i had no inclination to interfere with reading at this time. But they do indeed tend to store everything. Even condoms.

Currently my character has Whoohoo, exhibitionist, flirty and neat. Not sure if they would cause the telly watching.

@landess Just to your post.

That is a lot of insight. Appreciated.

I have to admit, that i am not as experimental as i thought i was.

Gradually i am familiar with NRaas and this has soooo many options.

KW as a lot of options as well. Compared to Sims 4 this is a huge amount of options. I am really puzzled how this is all coded.

Anyway, i have to the fine tuning and with these tips it should get easier.

I still have to tackle the problem with the bended knee. So i have to the painful and check every slider until i find the one that is actually causing it. It appears that another creation did not have the problem with the leg up scenario. So i am sure its one of the sliders that, if moved high enough, will cause this.

5 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Sadly, there are no kinky books.

Yes, there are several. They appear to help gain a level in certain 'hidden' values or some kinky skills (depending on the settings).

There are 3 I can think of off the top of my head for exhibition, incest, and zoology. These and the others also appear to increase arousal when read. Nice to have one in the inventory to read while lying on a beach towel (Seasons EP) as reading on the towel unlocks a KW join interaction and the book being read increases arousal.

I'm pretty sure all the ones found in the KW Online Shopping feature are part of the KW books, but not 'all' the books can be found online. The Bookstore should have the rest.

5 hours ago, wutpickel said:

It appears that another creation did not have the problem with the leg up scenario.

According to this then if the majority of clothing work fine, then the problem should be something moved when the CC was being created and it exaggerates the issue while others are more reasonable. Most CC is created using the default EA body bones/mesh. People can change that when making their clothes since they 'replace' the body when used.

12 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Oh yes vaginas. This is of course important. Though i haven't much spend time with it. Shaving did not change anything.

The game saves pubic hair as an accessory. 

I think what happens is:

When you load a Saved Sim, they'll have the bush they had when you saved them, as a body hair CAS part. KW then adds another one, which it can shave off, but the extra one is still there.

To get rid of the extra bush from I click the sim, MasterController -> Edit in CAS, Hair, and there should be additional categories in the body hair tab. Just set to none. (Not sure if this body hair can be edited without cheats using a Mirror. I remember that at some point the game wouldn't let me change body hair, but it seems fixed. Probably updating to the latest KW did the trick.)

15 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Currently my character has Whoohoo, exhibitionist, flirty and neat. Not sure if they would cause the telly watching.

Woohooer means sims gain woohoo motive (become horny) more quickly and will more easily agree to kinky suggestions.

Woohooer on men places an icon on all fertile females in the town.

(If I remember right: Normal sims won't "start whoring" if they have never done it before and they have more than (I think 2000) cash. Woohooers will.)

Flirty will give your sims opportunities like find out another sim's sign, kiss them, and make romantic interactions more efficient.

Exhibitionist will make your sim learn exhibition faster and be a lot more likely to flash other sims autonomously. I think they are also more likely to agree if a 'commanding presence' type asks them to display themselves. Maybe the moodlets from skimpy clothing change, not sure.

(Did you tell KW which clothes are skimpy? Turn on Kinky World Debug mode. Click a sim wearing the outfit. Choose KW Debug -> Set (I forget the name of the option, Set CAS Properties I think. That lets you set "can another sim pull it off?", "can they wear it during woohoo?", "how skimpy?" for each item. KW saves all these so you'll "only" have to answer this once for each skimpy item you own. ("not skimpy" is the default). 

NPC sims will not wear skimpy clothing if their exhibition skill is too low, and will change their wardrobe to more revealing items autonomously when they learn the skill. Only for this to work you'll need to set some kinky clothes.

Kinky TV: Have you let them watch the TV for a while? If they're both horny (and not sleepy or exhausted), it will likely progress to autonomous sex.

Edited by Yotix
4 hours ago, Clydie said:

Yes.

If you want, have a look into the Passion thread page 144 post # 3585, 3589, 3590

I mentioned, but am far too lazy than to find which pages it was on!

6 hours ago, Clydie said:

Yes.

If you want, have a look into the Passion thread page 144 post # 3585, 3589, 3590

Yes, thats correct. I noticed if the legs were say cricked in some way, like bend outward to the front, this would be an issue. I still haven't found the slider that makes this actually possible. 
So characters that have straight legs will not have this kind of issue.

Thanks for sharing.

6 hours ago, landess said:

Yes, there are several. They appear to help gain a level in certain 'hidden' values or some kinky skills (depending on the settings).

There are 3 I can think of off the top of my head for exhibition, incest, and zoology. These and the others also appear to increase arousal when read. Nice to have one in the inventory to read while lying on a beach towel (Seasons EP) as reading on the towel unlocks a KW join interaction and the book being read increases arousal.

I'm pretty sure all the ones found in the KW Online Shopping feature are part of the KW books, but not 'all' the books can be found online. The Bookstore should have the rest.

Oh man, again something i did not see?

Ok, so thats good news. I haven't played with the computer at all. So i have to take that back.

Some stuff with KW does not work at the moment, as i do not have the EP's. Once i do, this will open up more options i supppose.

Thanks for sharing.

4 hours ago, Yotix said:

The game saves pubic hair as an accessory. 

I think what happens is:

When you load a Saved Sim, they'll have the bush they had when you saved them, as a body hair CAS part. KW then adds another one, which it can shave off, but the extra one is still there.

To get rid of the extra bush from I click the sim, MasterController -> Edit in CAS, Hair, and there should be additional categories in the body hair tab. Just set to none. (Not sure if this body hair can be edited without cheats using a Mirror. I remember that at some point the game wouldn't let me change body hair, but it seems fixed. Probably updating to the latest KW did the trick.)

OK, that sounds great.

TO be honest, it wasn't really a major concern of mine. I thought, i had to use some other vagina replacement.

So let me go into NRaas and make these changes.

4 hours ago, Yotix said:

Woohooer means sims gain woohoo motive (become horny) more quickly and will more easily agree to kinky suggestions.

Woohooer on men places an icon on all fertile females in the town.

(If I remember right: Normal sims won't "start whoring" if they have never done it before and they have more than (I think 2000) cash. Woohooers will.)

Flirty will give your sims opportunities like find out another sim's sign, kiss them, and make romantic interactions more efficient.

Exhibitionist will make your sim learn exhibition faster and be a lot more likely to flash other sims autonomously. I think they are also more likely to agree if a 'commanding presence' type asks them to display themselves. Maybe the moodlets from skimpy clothing change, not sure.

(Did you tell KW which clothes are skimpy? Turn on Kinky World Debug mode. Click a sim wearing the outfit. Choose KW Debug -> Set (I forget the name of the option, Set CAS Properties I think. That lets you set "can another sim pull it off?", "can they wear it during woohoo?", "how skimpy?" for each item. KW saves all these so you'll "only" have to answer this once for each skimpy item you own. ("not skimpy" is the default). 

Kinky TV: Have you let them watch the TV for a while? If they're both horny (and not sleepy or exhausted), it will likely progress to autonomous sex.

With the traits i struggle a little.

Before i used absent minded. Which was funny but that was it really. Funny.

After playing Skyrim for so long, there were some mods that were really evil.

Like the prison mod where you character was abused by the guards and given drugs and sperm. In a sense i would have loved to have something like this in sims. Not the prison but that encounters would drug you.

But its ok.

I like the traits i have given to my character as it is, seems to be fine. It reacts to circumstances, does choirs and enjoys life. 
Not sure how "real" sims is, but it seems if they have autonomy they do live in to the day and talk a lot. Though they do go to their jobs as well. I tested it last time when i created my sims and helped them before making them none selectable.

Mischief seems to be quite annoying as they always want to scare someone but it has the benefits, if its one, that they will also masturbate. At least thats my conclusion.

Not sure if i am right on that.

Skimpy cloths? No, i haven't. Another thing i have to look into. Today i will go down the rabbit hole and check the debug feature more deeper.

The TV, yes. I noticed. Though if you have like me a lot of men, and everyone of them ask the same question, its somewhat a muted experience. Still fun though.

40 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Yes, thats correct. I noticed if the legs were say cricked in some way, like bend outward to the front, this would be an issue. I still haven't found the slider that makes this actually possible. 
So characters that have straight legs will not have this kind of issue.

Thanks for sharing.

I found that its this slider that was causing the bended legs at creation.

Now i removed it, and at least the legs are straight. Of course you could have adjusted but there seems to be no real benefit for this slider to me.

2021-10-02 08_07_53-Window.jpg

37 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Now i removed it, and at least the legs are straight. Of course you could have adjusted but there seems to be no real benefit for this slider to me.

2021-10-02 08_07_53-Window.jpg

That are not the only slider which causes the leg disorted in an animation.

The most are for the calf (lower leg) and I have one for -do not know how to say- X legs ? This is also worse in that respect.

The legs are not as much bend as in your pic, but i.e. the legs clip into the bed or ground. I do not touch these since I found this out.

There is also a slider for the leg distance what should be carefully touched......

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

That are not the only slider which causes the leg disorted in an animation.

The most are for the calf (lower leg) and I have one for -do not know how to say- X legs ? This is also worse in that respect.

The legs are not as much bend as in your pic, but i.e. the legs clip into the bed or ground. I do not touch these since I found this out.

There is also a slider for the leg distance what should be carefully touched......

Yes, it seems.

I have a couple of sliders that are for legs and hips, especially those for the waist.

So far, i can tell, the one i mentioned is not the only one. So i have to test more to be sure.

I will keep cmar height scale as this is actually quite good to have. Got to limit the sliders a little. At first it seems a great idea but later you find out how it works out and how it will collide with everything else.

4 hours ago, wutpickel said:

After playing Skyrim for so long, there were some mods that were really evil.

Like the prison mod where you character was abused by the guards and given drugs and sperm. In a sense i would have loved to have something like this in sims. Not the prison but that encounters would drug you.

Sims you don't control won't drink or throw potions AFAIK. You could make them do so by playing a genie and mind-controlling them, but I guess that takes the fun out of being molested. Though there are some evil things to maybe try ... 

- surprise sex

Sims who have the Rapist trait (and/or mean-spirited and/or insane) will sometimes autonomously rape someone, if you enable that option in KW. Other sims in the same room will call the cops unless they're evil and/or also rapists. Masochist victims will tell bystanders not to call the police. Get Athletics and Martial Arts to win both fights and escape (victim and cop fights). 

... I played around with this one evening with two cops and some witch inmates. To prevent sims from calling the cops autonomously, either lock the door while a sim is being harrassed, or make sure to add the next victim only when the current one is "broken" (has the Masochist trait).

(I might go back someday and complete the story I had in mind (the girls will set their tormentors on fire some time soon. The ground under their feet to be exact, apparently that's how to kill the victim. Just never got around to it yet.)

Spoiler

Screenshot-149.jpg.7840a6f289ce02c262c81b6a4504ebc9.jpg

- not quite as evil

Alchemy: Throw a potion to change someone's gender, or with Alchemy 5+ mix potions into mystery drinks. (Sims visiting your home or during parties can autonomously drink these I think. I usually just throw the potion though.) "Reverse Personality" ignores many traits so I usually just use MasterController ->Edit in Cas instead.

Witches can curse others (e.g. undress) but unless you install a mod, NPC witches will cast love charm a lot. (Which turns sims into your romantic interest. I use mods to disable love charm, and romantic interest on kiss ...) To murder a sim with the fire spell, forums say to target the ground under the victim.

Genie - you can mind control a sim, like make them pop a horny pill, strip, or earn you money by whoring, or playing an instrument in the subway. You also get access to their inventory. Mind-control won't work on burglars and many other sims though.

Vampire doesn't do much for me (read traits, make someone like you more, drink from their wrist, turn them into a vampire) but the learning bonus at night is pretty good.

I think fairies had some mischief spells but hate their wings and never play them.

Mermaids ... not sure, I think there's a "Friend of the Kraken" LTW or diving achievement where your sim can set the Kraken onto sims swimming in the ocean. With KW, meeting the Kraken usually means tentacle sex.

Any Sim can wank onto a sleeping sim, but that was discussed above I think.

"Play a stylist and make everyone you hate ugly and all your friends really sexy" uh does that sound girly? :DI'm running out of ideas :D.

Haven't experimented with the KinkyWorld drugs much; Cannabis is worth a lot but boring and a time waster (erm, that sounds pretty realistic actually). Willlpowerless and Willpowermax sound like they'd be useful for the KW "order to" interactions?

I keep planning to play a genie in a world where only the active household learns Exhibition, give them 10 Logic (so they can teach skills), and corrupt all the teen girls. Unfortunately this takes forever; I gave up in Sunlit Tides (boring NPCs), gave up in some pre-populated download worlds (everything island and los aniegos) because of the damn elevators, gave up in Wild Wild West Revisited because I'd picked a 7 sim household. .. :D

Starting BDSM animations ... again you kinda need to participate. There's a handcuffs and dildo set in the download area that you may want, I also have a kinda "get on your knees and stay there" metal frame installed (which I rarely use. Like, "my sim invites someone over for tea, and the visitor walks into the BDSM room to check out the painting then locks himself into a torture rack butt naked" stories like that keep happening to my sims. Not sure what traits are required for a sim to accept rough woohoo.

I think you need the Masochist trait before sims will voluntarily accept or start most rough animations; not sure if high corruption / woohoo skill also unlocks these.

Here are the handcuffs I mentioned but the animation doesn't use them:

Spoiler

Screenshot-252.jpg.b2c61e80f27dd346e8ee95532b52e7ea.jpg

(Handcuffs would probably be used in this anim if I had remembered to buy them before seducing the Uni Mascot.)

Spoiler

Screenshot-289.jpg.3f7ab96a348c3ed3624fe2b0f41ce53f.jpg

Handcuffs download  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/163983-ls_fun-little-things-collection/

Sorry for the image spam, I'll post the rest in an appropriate thread :D

Edited by Yotix
3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I found that its this slider that was causing the bended legs at creation.

Good job. Do you know who the creator is? There are a couple of those. I believe @landess loves that type of slider. As he uses it often, probably not the same one. An alternative method of achieving a similar look are a set of sliders (pretty sure by OEM), which independently adjust torso, arm and leg length. These, I use, and have never had any animation issues aside from some height alignment, as these also adjust over all height.

3 hours ago, Clydie said:

X legs ?

That was knock knees. 

1 hour ago, Yotix said:

Here are the handcuffs I mentioned but the animation doesn't use them:

There are animations by @MaryJane that use the handcuffs, as I believe she is the one who got Oniki to include them and the SV whip as useable accessories. Not sure why they aren't being applied. I do not think they are EP related. I did have that problem when they first came out, but do not remember the fix. You link the set that I remade, and they should work without the originals in your game, as the script should be attached.

13 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Good job. Do you know who the creator is? There are a couple of those. I believe @landess loves that type of slider. As he uses it often, probably not the same one. An alternative method of achieving a similar look are a set of sliders (pretty sure by OEM), which independently adjust torso, arm and leg length. These, I use, and have never had any animation issues aside from some height alignment, as these also adjust over all height.

I found the archive.

Any random sim probably will use them. I think.

There is another which seem to cause this as well.

2021-10-02 12_24_04-Window.jpg

2021-10-02 12_26_17-Window.jpg

So, new game, new luck.

This time i applied most of the things that were mentioned. So far, works fine. 
Even the animations seem very fine.

So there is progress.

Sims go to work, chat. I had one rape from grandpa. Teased plumber, had sex. Dad joined. So all good.

Grandpa seems to be a pervert. masturbated 3x during my sleep on my face. The old pervert.

I even found the books. So lets see where that leads.

I probably will thin out my sliders more as some seem not to work anyway. Just keep what works and makes sense.

2021-10-02 12_31_10-The Sims 3.jpg

Edited by wutpickel
2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Any random sim probably will use them. I think.

There is another which seem to cause this as well.

I think generated Sims only use non-EA sliders if you have KW outfits or some other KW related thing turned on. I have used the KW populate town option from city hall, and that will apply many different sliders to generated Sims

I do not have any Anderson sliders, but see it is a zip file? I also see a zip file above it??? You can't have zips in your Packages folder, and they won't work anyway. They must be unzipped first. Same with .rar, winrar, 7zip, etc.

I would also say that Jonha's waist slider is probably not the problem, as I have had that slider for years... Jonha's and Cmar's were among the first sliders I had, and have never seen the leg problem. Don't know of a single female Sim I have ever taken into CAS that has not had that waist slider applied. Anything IS possible, and I always say that combinations can mess things up in ways we never see coming.