Replaying Sims 3 -Venues

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I do not have any Anderson sliders, but see it is a zip file? I also see a zip file above it??? You can't have zips in your Packages folder, and they won't work anyway. They must be unzipped first. Same with .rar, winrar, 7zip, etc.

That was a snapshot from my archives. :) I do not have archives in the game folder.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I would also say that Jonha's waist slider is probably not the problem, as I have had that slider for years... Jonha's and Cmar's were among the first sliders I had, and have never seen the leg problem. Don't know of a single female Sim I have ever taken into CAS that has not had that waist slider applied. Anything IS possible, and I always say that combinations can mess things up in ways we never see coming.

I am not sure really. But i can say i do not need it currently at least. I feel safer not to have too many sliders. Mostly, i mold the face. To a lesser degree the body itself.

Ideally all the slider should work but i think sometimes conflicts can happen. That is the main reason i want to weed out my folder. There are some that have the same function. 

In regards of the waist, i only have that one. Perhaps it works fine alone. Most of the time i use cmar height slider. Maybe the combination of things lead to the result.

The only thing I noticed about the waist slider is - It will draw the arms in or out with it.

Because the Sims 3 idea of  'overweight' only has that single Morph, I tend to add weight then cut back on things like the waist, chest width, hip width, and leg width. This leaves me with a 'plump' girl that has good curves.

> Also I tend to ignore the 'bending' issues when customizing NPC's, as they rarely woohoo and are there more for eye candy than functioning Sims for animations.

Edited by landess
58 minutes ago, landess said:

The only thing I noticed about the waist slider is - It will draw the arms in or out with it.

Some day, I may return to trying to figure that out. I played with it until I was going crossed eyed, and could not understand why the waist even changed the arm position as the bones are not connected. Must be something in the bonedeltas. And the abomination slider that I made... well... had arms going every which way!!!

Well, i changed my gameplay.

Character is adult, one boyfriend, two kids (character is divorced) and dad.

Animationwise, everything fits perfectly. I do not understand. My suspicion is that teen character may causing this. 

Peeing works fine, sex works fine. So far i haven't seen anything wrong.

Though the bended knee. I am at a loss. After swapping out sliders and leaving only the basic, proven sliders, the problem was still there. Is this maybe EA standard by any chances?

But in any other regard, setup works well.

I need to mention, that i reinstalled Sims again. Fresh start. Mods saved. Did not care for save game. Now i know what to check mark in the settings, so that does not take long.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
On 2/10/2021 at 15:11, LadySmoks said:

Buen trabajo. ¿Sabes quién es el creador? Hay un par de esos. Yo creo@ azafata ama ese tipo de control deslizante. Como lo usa a menudo, probablemente no sea el mismo. Un método alternativo para lograr una apariencia similar son un conjunto de controles deslizantes (bastante seguro por parte de los fabricantes de equipos originales), que ajustan de forma independiente la longitud del torso, los brazos y las piernas. Estos los utilizo y nunca he tenido problemas de animación aparte de la alineación de altura, ya que también se ajustan en toda la altura.

Eso fue un golpe de rodillas. 

Hay animaciones de @MaryJane que usan las esposas, ya que creo que fue ella quien consiguió que Oniki las incluyera y el látigo SV como accesorios utilizables. No estoy seguro de por qué no se están aplicando. No creo que estén relacionados con EP. Tuve ese problema cuando salieron por primera vez, pero no recuerdo la solución. Vincula el conjunto que rehice, y deberían funcionar sin los originales en su juego, ya que el guión debería estar adjunto.

Have you found the link to download those sliders?

I would like to implement them in my game without breaking the KW animations.

1 hour ago, LaChiqui123 said:

Have you found the link to download those sliders?

I would like to implement them in my game without breaking the KW animations.

Sliders are by One Euro Mutt. Do a browser search, or use a link in one of several FemmeBot uploads.

MJ's animations are found here on LL in the downloads forum section, and I believe pinned toward top of page.