Oblivion Working Girls

View File

This mod adds fully voiced, lore friendly working girls to inns across Cyrodiil.

I've noticed a lack of strictly 'vanilla' (eg. boring) lore-friendly content for LAPF. The intention of this mod is to add prostitutes to the inns in Cyrodill (akin to the girls found at inns in TES Daggerfall) in a way that blends organically into the game.

All NPCs are fully voiced. Several small alterations have been made to some of the inns that the working girls occupy, mostly adding beds and such when needed.

This mod is currently only intended for male PCs and has not been tested using a female PC.

The plan is to eventually support any gender, but that may not happen for a while given my time constraints for modding.

Features:

•     47 Working Girl NPCs found at inns with full AI schedules
  •     Fully voiced NPCs using vanilla voices for (occasionally funny) dialogue
  •     One modified lore-relevant NPC (Mirabelle Monet)
  •     Minor edits to inn interiors to accommodate the new NPCs

The girls can be found in the following inns:

Bravil Skooma Den
Faregyl Inn
Five Claws Lodge
Gottshaw Inn
Imperial Bridge Inn
Newlands Lodge
Olav's Tap and Tack
Roxey Inn
The Bloated Float
The Count's Arms
The Drunken Dragon Inn
The Fo'c's'le
The Grey Mare
The Lonely Suitor Lodge
Tiber Septim Hotel
Two Sisters Lodge
Waterfront
Wawnet Inn
West Weald Inn

Included is a patch for Dynamic Underwear System (Continued) 3.2

Additionally, an OPTIONAL animation position patch is provided in order to use the intended animations. If the animation patch is not present, the default LAPF animations will play. Included animations are from The Daedra Sutra animations collection.

Requirements:

•     Oblivion
  •     Lovers with PK v1.6a1 or later
  •     OBSE v0019 or later

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/16/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion, Lovers with PK v1.6a1, OBSE v0021 or later

Edited by spamcan

Looks like an interesting mod. Is the animation pack a hard requirement ? I can see that the animations conflict with some from LAPF.

Spoiler

ini\01_Motion.ini
ini\03_Motion.ini
ini\06_Motion.ini
ini\08_Motion.ini
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\01_DefMotionx0.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\01_DefMotionx1.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\01_DefMotionx2.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\01_DefMotionx3.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\01_OffMotionx0.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\01_OffMotionx1.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\01_OffMotionx2.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\01_OffMotionx3.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\03_DefMotionx0.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\03_DefMotionx1.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\03_DefMotionx2.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\03_DefMotionx3.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\03_OffMotionx0.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\03_OffMotionx1.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\03_OffMotionx2.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\03_OffMotionx3.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\06_DefMotionx0.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\06_DefMotionx1.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\06_DefMotionx2.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\06_DefMotionx3.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\06_OffMotionx0.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\06_OffMotionx1.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\06_OffMotionx2.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\06_OffMotionx3.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\08_DefMotionx0.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\08_DefMotionx1.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\08_DefMotionx2.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\08_DefMotionx3.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\08_OffMotionx0.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\08_OffMotionx1.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\08_OffMotionx2.kf
meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\08_OffMotionx3.kf

Well done, that in our not easy time, did something new and interesting.

BUT = No option for futa, lesbian? It's a pity, should have asked the community about this animation .

Your poses are not random? You can make a script with an absolutely random pose (specifically, those that are in the game folder)

Ideally it would be good to integrate options for lesbian, female PCs, etc. I just don't really have the time atm and the mod took a while to finish as it is. You (or anyone interested) are welcome to make a patch and post it in this thread.

The animations are not random at the moment, as I selected animations that would work well in the inn settings.

I haven't looked into randomizing but could potentially create a version with random animations for each position. If someone could clue me in on what that looks like script-wise that would be helpful, I've found the Lover's mod scripting documentation out there to be sparse. I'm a newbie to LAPF scripting.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for providing the Bash information, I don't use it myself but that will come in handy for anyone who does. If anyone finds any bugs please feel free to leave a mention in this thread and I can try to fix them. I'll probably have time to look at better supporting multiple genders / matches next year. Hopefully. Not a whole lot of time for modding.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Dracolín said:

I have a doubt. In the description it says the following: "All NPCs are fully voiced."

But when I talk to them, they go silent and the subtitles work fine. Just talk about normal things with other NPCs. Do I have to do something special?

Do you have a englisch Oblivion version ?  With english race names.   With german, french, spanish, ... Oblivion versions the voice does not work. You have to rename the folders in data\sound\Voice\OBWG.esp\

Change the race names to your game race names ( ! names ! not ID names ! )

And of course if you renamed the esp you have no voice .  Then you must rename the data\sound\Voice\OBWG.esp folder.

Are the race names you see in game ( character creation)   Argonian, High Elf, Imperial, Nord, Redguard ?  If you have other race name you have no voice.

The folders in data\sound\Voice\OBWG.esp\   must have the race names !  Not the ID names ( the ID names are in all Oblivion versions the same )

In my german Obliviom only Nord = Nord. All ther race names are not the english names.  ( and since 2006 I rename voice folders to get the voices )

What about high elfs and wood elfs ?  They all use the same high elf voice folder.

Any race overhaul that change the names?

If not I don't know what's wrong.

There are overhauls that add own textures to all race ( in vanilla most humans use all the same imperial texture ) , but there is no race overhaul that change or add voices.

No, last in load order are

Bashed Patch, 0.esp  ( if you use Wrye Bash )
 LoversMB2.esp
 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 Lovers3dorgasm.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Working girls up to Lovers Mods

If you run Run BOSS all Mods BOSS did not know ( that are not in the masterlist)  it puts at the end of the load order and you  GET A MESSAGE TO SORT THE MODS MANUALLY.

Do not ignore the message ! Do not let the unsorted Mods at the end of the load order ! Sort the unsorted Mods manually !

In the Oblivion Mod manager ( or the Mod manager you use )  sort clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories.

So put Working girls somewhere below

Lovers with PK.esp
 LoversBitch.esp
 LoversCreature.esp

-------------------------------

I think I have to test the mod, never played it until now.

I checked the esp and the sound folder.

Checked the dialogue conditions.

I opened the sound files and checked if the are mono, 32bit, 44100Hz

It should work.

I install and test now.

Test done:

With renamed voice race folder ( my german Oblivion )

Bravil: Lonley Siutor Lodge,  Woodelf Little Leaf:  voice and sex works.

Cheydinhal: Newlands Lodge,  3 Darkelfs ; Amili, Loliah, Indra :  voice and sex works

!!!  The Mod has a "bug"  . You can ask sitting girls for sex, they accept and you pay...  and of course nothing happens because sitting NPC/Player can not start sex.

In Adult play plus  the NPCs have the "Wait a moment" dialogue and dialogue ends and they stand up  and talk to you again.

In Working Girls during the sleed AI pack the dialogue is blocked, but not during sitting/eating.

Add such "Wait a moment" dialogs would be some work with script and token (and no sound files)

It would be easier to add to the dialogue conditions a " GetSitting = 0 for the NPC and "run on target - GetSitting = 0"  for the player

Spoiler

Here the dialog "Are you available?" and one of the Elf answers

OWG1.jpg

I Use TES4Edit, much easier than the Construction Set

And how you block the dialogue when sitting. Only when NPC AND player are not sittting you get the dialogue

OWG2.jpg

Only the 11 answers in "Are you available?"  have to be changed

You can also block swimming and riding... but there are only two NPC not in a interior cell.

The esp with dialogue blocked when sitting    OBWG.esp

---------------------------

EDIT

Have you renamed the folder ?

The data\sound\voice\OBWG.esp\highelf  folder

Enter the word "highelf" with your own keyboard or copy it from the Oblivion esm

If I unpack mods, especially Japanese mods, and I check the folders and want to open a nif files with NifSkope , NifSkope can not open it.

Because of the folder names.

If the folder name is not readable ( like MPW ŽŸŒ³’´‰z‹RŽm’c�@BBB Hcup‰» ) I know that NifSkope can not open the nif.

But sometimes the names are right, only normal letters , but NifSkope can not open it.

Then I rename the folder (can be the same name, but written with my keyboard ) and then NifSkope can open the nif.

Maybe the same problem in your game.

So delete the folder name "HighElf" and write it with your own keyboard , or copy it from the Oblivion esm

And again. The race name  not the ID !   My german Oblivion esm

names.jpg

Edited by fejeena

Thanks for telling me the order of the mods, although I didn't notice the difference in the game.

About the voices, that's how I have them and I'm still missing them:

Captura de pantalla 2022-02-02 191938.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-02-02 192007.png

For example, the Nordic at Roxey Inn has no voice.

Edited by Dracolín

Are you sure that are the right names ? check your Oblivion.esm

The folders in the fist pic you posted are from a Mod, maybe the unofficial Oblivion Patch. But the patch is for the english Oblivion version.

All original Oblivion sound files are in the packed bsa files. With a new installed game you have no loose sound folders  in your data folder. (Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa and the dlc bsa files )

I know in my game the sound works.

EDIT: Roxey Inn test. Both NPCs have voices

I Googled the spanish voices.  You told me that you have a Spanish Oblivion version but the names are like the English race names, that's not true.

Voice folders that need to be renamed:

argoniano   ( argonian )
bretón  ( breton )
alto elfo  ( high elf )
nórdico  (  nord )
guarda rojo  ( redguard )

Santo Dorado   ( GoldenSaint )
Seductor Oscuro  ( DarkSeducer )

Same as english Oblivion, Voice folders do not need to be renamed.
Imperial  
Sheogorath
Dremora

So your Nord sound folder must have the name nórdico

The high folder you must name alto elfo

All your voices in the loose folders data\sound\voice\Oblivion.esm don't work

See https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44963

EDIT 2

Load all your Mods with TES4Edit and check if you have Mods that overwrite the race names. ( That is maybe the reason why some voices works in your game )

Start TES4Edit, wait until everything is loaded.

Then open the Oblivion esm and the races

In the right window on the far left is the Oblivion esm, and to the right of it are all the mods that change races.

Change all race names to spanish names. You can drag-drop the names from the Oblivion esm to the Mods.

And then check your data\sound\voice\ folder and open all folders and check and fix the race names.

Edited by fejeena

Let's see. I have checked with TES4Edit and it comes out like this:

Captura de pantalla 2022-02-03 134135.png

The names match in Spanish, except "Argoniano" with RobertMale, which I have corrected. Therefore, I didn't have to change anything in TES4Edit. And the names in all the folders match.

Edited by Dracolín

Roberts male esp corrected, good.

And your Oblivion esm folders you posted have english wrong names.

And Working girl folders have englich names

Rename the Working girl  folders to

Argoniano

alto elfo

( the only right name = Imperial)

nórdico
guarda rojo

----------------------

And then check your data\sound\voice\ folder and open all esp and esm folders and check the race name folders and fix the race names.

Edited by fejeena
3 hours ago, Dracolín said:

But the only voices that fail are those in the Working Girls. Normal voices, including theirs talking to NPCs, are fine.

Of course the NPC to NPC talk works, it is the original game, your spanish game with spanish-name voice folders in your backed Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa and the dlc bsa files .

And your loose folder "data\sound\voice\Oblivion.esm"  is from unofficial Oblivion Patch. ( Or from Mods that change Oblivion dialogues)  And they don't work with english race names in your game !!!

With a new game installation there is no "data\sound\voice\" folder ! All folders in the voice folder are from Mods ! Also the Oblivion.esm folder ! And without the right spanish race names nothing in these folders you hear in your game !

Rename your Working girl voice folders and test. (you can rename them at any time)

Have you read, the Nexus Link I posted ?  The   Npc Voces Fix Spanish

This https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44963

of course it's in spanish / claro que esta en español

Edited by fejeena

I did it a long time ago and have done it again without success. The last step, 2.5, expresses the following: “Once we have all the breed folders except those already mentioned, we overwrite the name of all the breed folders that are in Spanish, we put them in English”

I once lost voices and got them back like this. I have other mods and their voice folders have the races in English. They all work except this pair of races in this mod. Both Elves and Nords speak in their normal voice to the other NPCs, they are only silenced by the new dialogue.

I have the Unofficial Oblivion Patch in Spanish, which is uploaded on Nexus. Something occurs to me, but I don't think it has anything to do with it. I translate the Lovers mods I'm using into Spanish for consistency. I do it with this program: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921

But it has not affected any other mod for now.

Edited by Dracolín

I translated it.

He use a Mod that change all race name to english ( A Mod from Ren. I think it is Ren's beauty pack or hair Mod ), and instead of changing the esp he changes the packed bsa files.  This way he can use all english Mods without changing Mod voice race folders.

( ! Any english Mod that add new hair to vanilla races will change all race name to english. The english unofficial Oblivion patch change the high elf race, ...  )

Have you changed your bsa files to english names ?  Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa and the dlc bsa files .

I don't think so, you posted your loose Oblivion.esm folder.  Or have you unpacked all bsa files and renamed the voice race folders?

If you have not done it your game still use the spanish bsa voice files.

Maybe in your loose Oblivion.esm voice folder with english race names are english voices files.   Your NPC-NPC talk is spanish or english ? or a mix of both ?

Solution: everything in english OR spanish

English: you need a esp/esm that change all race names to english. And no esp below in load order that change the race names back to spanich or other languages.

You need to unpack all bsa with voices  and change the voice race names to english.

Spanish: you change all DLC and Mods esm and esp to spanish race names. and all loose voice folders to spanish names.

You must have a race name mix in your game. In my ALL-German-Game the voice files from Working girl work. I renamed the voice race folders to german and everything works fine.

Since 2006 I rename english Mod voice race folders and voices works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And the spanish Oblivion works

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/179936-dukkys-vocal-packs/#comment-3649015

See the post from Dresorrico and my post (currently the last 3 posts) , he was able to fix it by changing voice folder names to spanish.

You only have to keeep your game in ONE language.

Edited by fejeena

You don't have the  Unofficial Oblivion Patch in Spanish, you posted your voice/Oblivion.esm folder and the names are in english. It does not work with a spanish Oblivion version.

The german Unofficial Oblivion Patch  have english voice files but of course german race folder names. So the new/fixes voice/dialogues are in english.

You posted your Oblivion.esm sound folder with english names, that looks like Unofficial Oblivion Patch, because of the missing Sheogorath and GoldenSaints folder.

( And you can check the DarkSeducers folder female,  are there more than 100 mp3 and lip files ( = unpacked bsa) or only 4 files ( = Unofficial Oblivion Patch. And only these few dialogs don't work in your game, with spanish race names in your Oblivion.esm. All the bsa files work and that's why you think all voices of the race works fine.)

So you have no unpacked bsa files in your loose voice folder, your game still use the bsa files and Golden Saint would have no voice if they didn't have the spanish race name.

-----------------------

Last try.

You have Oblivion ModManager?

Open your Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa and the dlc bsa files - DLCShiveringIsles - Voices.bsa  and check the race names. If they are in spanish you need spanish race names in your Oblivion esm and in all Mods esp/esm that change races , and all your loose folders in sound/voice/ need spanish names.

And in all esm and esp you have to change the race names to spanish.

And in every new installed Mod with sound folders you rename the voice folders to spanish.

Then all your voices will work.

OR,

like I posted above you can change your game to english.

You add in a esp all races and change the names to english.

Then you unpack your Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa and the dlc bsa files - DLCShiveringIsles - Voices.bsa and other bsa files with voices and change the voice race names to english. You can repack the bsa files or you copy the files in your loose folders ( data\sound\voice\... )

And all loose voice race folder names you change to english.

And in every new installed Mod with sound folders you rename the voice folders to english.

Then all your voices will work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my last post about voices.