• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hiya! Absolutely love this mod, great for immersion. If I were to suggest something, maybe adding a function for asking girls to follow you into room or anywhere. When playing with all the rape/strict law mods, the whole town runs to watch and demand sex with them (or maybe for immersion purposes add something like you need to pay for room, before paying for sex in privacy). 

You can try Lovers Prostitute .

With Lovers Prostitute you first pay for a room, then you can pay the girl for sex.

In Leyawiin the 2 girls have sleeping bags outdoors but behind a house by the city wall.

In the Imperial city Elven Gardens District they have sleeping bags in the backyard.

In Bruma and Chorrol the girls work in the Inns/taverns.

In Anvil they have a brothel. A new building.

And the only male Prostitute travels from town to town and works in taverns.

And you can customize the Mod in the ini. Set gold, set preferences (male, female, both) , change the used sex animations

EDIT:

With LoversSituations you have a lot of vanilla NPC you can fuck. Some only once but some are your "whores" forever.  And they all use beds, some in their house, or if the husband "disturbs" in the basement, stable, or in the nearest inn.

A lot of new short quest, or expansions of vanilla quests to fuck the NPCs.

Edited by fejeena
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
4 hours ago, DingusTrashCanus said:

Release has been updated with fejeena's suggested chair fix, and a couple of other minor adjustments.

Why don't you pack everything in BSA?
-From ideas -
1. It would be possible to add dancing, or animated poses of the Gunslicer
2.Activity with other NPCs (not directly, on the floor, but with the couple approaching the bed).

9 hours ago, TDA5 said:

Why don't you pack everything in BSA?

Why BSA ? It's only the sound folder. And sound folders never in a BSA.  All people who don't have an English version of Oblivion will have to rename the folders. (German, Italian, Spanish, French, . . .  race names )  Wrong sound race-name-folders = no voice in game.

It's easier if everyone who wants the sound folders in a BSA creates it themselves.

Unpack the Mod in a empty folder.

Delete everything except the folder "Sound"

Start the ModManager (Oblivion Modmanager, TESModmanager, You can even use the Fallout3/NV Modmanger for this)

In OblivionMM you click "utilities" at the right

Then "BSA creator"

Then in the new window you set "No compression" and then you click "add folders"

You select your unpack folder ( not the Sound folder )

The name of the BSA must be the name of the esp

Klick "Create"

In FalloutMM you click “Tools” at the top left

Then "BSA creator"

Then in the new window you set "No compression" and then you click "add folders"

Klick "Create"

EDIT

BSA for english Oblivion game

OBWG.bsa

----------------------------------

If you want to use the OBWG_POS_Patch of course NOT in a bsa. The files must overwrite the LAPF animations and ini in the loose folders. They would not be used in a BSA.

Edited by fejeena
49 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Why BSA ? It's only the sound folder. And sound folders never in a BSA.  All people who don't have an English version of Oblivion will have to rename the folders. (German, Italian, Spanish, French, . . .  race names )  Wrong sound race-name-folders = no voice in game.

It's easier if everyone who wants the sound folders in a BSA creates it themselves.

Unpack the Mod in a empty folder.

Delete everything except the folder "Sound"

Start the ModManager (Oblivion Modmanager, TESModmanager, You can even use the Fallout3/NV Modmanger for this)

In OblivionMM you click "utilities" at the right

Then "BSA creator"

Klick "Create"

In FalloutMM you click “Tools” at the top left

Then "BSA creator"

Klick "Create"

----------------------------------

If you want to use the OBWG_POS_Patch of course NOT in a bsa. The files must overwrite the LAPF animations and ini in the loose folders. They would not be used in a BSA.

Hmm... I don't use this. Okay, I created a bsa and, in my opinion, there is a sound

bsarch pack "F:\_D0\!01\_Bath\BSAcmd\OBWG\Data" "F:\_D0\!01\_Bath\BSAcmd\OBWG.bsa" -tes4 -z

bsa.jpg.38f8369b2ac72a646e48e45bc8718228.jpg

Edited by TDA5

If you have a english Oblivion version or all races use the english race names in your Oblivion.esm (not ID names , the race names ) then you have sound/voice when you create a BSA.

With my german game I must rename the folders in the sound folder

Sound\voice\OBWG.esp\ "names"

Only the Nord are Nord in german too. But Imperial I must rename to Kaiserlicher or I don't have a voice in game.

1 hour ago, TDA5 said:

I see, Lunia doesn't seem to have a key.

She should not be behind locked doors. . . but she can.

She is placed in a public area. 

Yes if you get into the cell during her eat-AI-Package she will use the only available chair behind a locked door.

But the door is a quest door, you get the key only during a quest, so she can not have the key or you break the quest.

And maybe she use the bed behind  another locked door if her bed is used by another NPC. This door has no key . Player can open it with lockpick.

Her sleep AI use a rondom bed ( nead Editor Location) .  The "sleep behind locked doors" also happen with vanilla NPC with sleep AI near-Editor-Location or In-Cell.

And NPC use wrong beds even if the sleep AI Pack use a Bed ref as location .  During the next AI check the NPC recognize it is the wrong bed and  go to the right bed...  if locked doors don't hinder it.

The same happend with Lovers and use Bed during sex. NPC and player are "teleported" to a near bed behind a locked door  ( often in taverns with small rooms ) . If you know that the door is locked you can use the Arrow keys during sex to move Player and NPC to another bed. Or use the console after sex to go through a wall or door.

To get Lunia I would use  TLC for the player to reach her.  Open console click on Lunia and leave the room.  Outside you open the console, her name/ID is still in the console, you enter "moveto Player", she is next to you. Now you disable TLC

Working Girls stand up.

Now you can fuck sitting girls. They stand up so you can fuck them.

I use the AdultPlayPlus system with Script, dialog, AI package and token.

If the girl is sitting and you ask "Are you available?" she says "Yes, wait a moment."  The dialog ends, she gets up and talks to you.

If she is standing you will immediately receive the usual dialogues ( no changes)

I only added one dialogue  for all girls in the WGFaction "Prostitutes" , no different race dialogues.

If you think the girls deserve a break from work while they eat you don't need this version.

OBWG getup.7z

Of course you need the original file to get the sound files. It's just a esp replacer.  

! Can someone test it? I'm too lazy and busy right now.

DingusTrashCanus: if you like it and add it in your next version I will delete this replacer.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

She should not be behind locked doors. . . but she can.

She is placed in a public area. 

Yes if you get into the cell during her eat-AI-Package she will use the only available chair behind a locked door.

But the door is a quest door, you get the key only during a quest, so she can not have the key or you break the quest.

And maybe she use the bed behind  another locked door if her bed is used by another NPC. This door has no key . Player can open it with lockpick.

Her sleep AI use a rondom bed ( nead Editor Location) .  The "sleep behind locked doors" also happen with vanilla NPC with sleep AI near-Editor-Location or In-Cell.

And NPC use wrong beds even if the sleep AI Pack use a Bed ref as location .  During the next AI check the NPC recognize it is the wrong bed and  go to the right bed...  if locked doors don't hinder it.

The same happend with Lovers and use Bed during sex. NPC and player are "teleported" to a near bed behind a locked door  ( often in taverns with small rooms ) . If you know that the door is locked you can use the Arrow keys during sex to move Player and NPC to another bed. Or use the console after sex to go through a wall or door.

To get Lunia I would use  TLC for the player to reach her.  Open console click on Lunia and leave the room.  Outside you open the console, her name/ID is still in the console, you enter "moveto Player", she is next to you. Now you disable TLC

Maybe just move the bed in the editor? )

============================
my criticism is
The actors have too little activity. you can write one script for all events, NPC harassment, , etc. , add Gunslicer animation, and it would be immediately noticeable.

In my opinion, there are not enough surroundings and events...

(I'm always very strict in life, don't take it too seriously)

Edited by TDA5

Most working girls have a lot of activity. e.g. Lunia
She eats for 2 hours each morning and evening.
At lunchtime she reads for 2 hours. After dinner she reads again for 2 hours.  She sleeps 6 hours. The rest of the time she wanders near the editor location.

(Without my new esp with Get up dialogue you can't fuck her for 4 hours a day)

Her Bedroll is in a good position between the two locked door. In fact it was the only place in the ship where there was room for the bedroll.

Sleep AI pack
Near editor location, Radius 512

And sleep AI Packs ( vanilla and Mods) did not work in my game, or in all games.
If you enter the cell it can be that the NPC use a wrong bed, and maybe behind a locked door.
Happens in interior cells but also in the world cell.

I fight with this problem since years.
I give the NPC a own Sleep AI Pack. Set the bed "Persistent" so I can use it in the AI pack as location. Radius 0.
Result: the same, the NPC sometimes use the wrong bed. In a world cell the NPC try to get to a wrong bed/bedroll ( not the ref from the AI Pack ) , on the way to the wrong bed the game checks after half an hour in-game-time the the AI packs again and notices ;  wrong bed or distance to editor location too large.
The NPC turns around and goes to the correct bed.
In interior cells the NPC sleeps in the wrong bed before the next AI package check,  then he/she gets up and goes to the right bed.

The AI pack with the bed as location is better... but "errors" still occur.

I tried:  AI Pack with "must reach Location"  Still the NPC use "random" beds.
or with condition "Get distance  < xxx  the Bed ref "  The distance of the wander AI of the NPC. Only one bed in the radius... but the NPC still try to use a wrong bed. The candition is right when the AI pack starts, and on the way to the wrong bed, with wrong Ref the game notice the mistake.

About two month ago I found a solution: A second AI Pack.
Example: sleep from 1 to 8. Bed with a Ref
First AI Pack a Wander AI. Time 1 to 8. Wander near bed ref , radius 50 ( or less) . Condition: If distance bed ref > 50
Now the NPC goes near the bed if the previous AI pack was : Wander near editor location 1000 .
Second AI Pack a sleep pack: Time from 1 to 8. Location the Bed Ref. Condition: If distance bed ref < 50
Works in world cell and interior cells. But I only tested it in two Mods  and both does not have locked doors in the interior cells. But I never found a NPC in the wrong bed when I entered the cell while the AI pack was active.

---------------

If anyone knows a simpler solution please let me know.

But not the Responsibility solution: NPCs with high Responsibility does not use beds that are owned by other NPCs or factions.  That would only lead to mod conflicts if you had to give almost everyone Vanilla bed a owner. And I don't want all NPCs with high Responsibility.

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

Most working girls have a lot of activity. e.g. Lunia
She eats for 2 hours each morning and evening.
At lunchtime she reads for 2 hours. After dinner she reads again for 2 hours.  She sleeps 6 hours. The rest of the time she wanders near the editor location.

(Without my new esp with Get up dialogue you can't fuck her for 4 hours a day)

Her Bedroll is in a good position between the two locked door. In fact it was the only place in the ship where there was room for the bedroll.

Sleep AI pack
Near editor location, Radius 512

And sleep AI Packs ( vanilla and Mods) did not work in my game, or in all games.
If you enter the cell it can be that the NPC use a wrong bed, and maybe behind a locked door.
Happens in interior cells but also in the world cell.

I fight with this problem since years.
I give the NPC a own Sleep AI Pack. Set the bed "Persistent" so I can use it in the AI pack as location. Radius 0.
Result: the same, the NPC sometimes use the wrong bed. In a world cell the NPC try to get to a wrong bed/bedroll ( not the ref from the AI Pack ) , on the way to the wrong bed the game checks after half an hour in-game-time the the AI packs again and notices ;  wrong bed or distance to editor location too large.
The NPC turns around and goes to the correct bed.
In interior cells the NPC sleeps in the wrong bed before the next AI package check,  then he/she gets up and goes to the right bed.

The AI pack with the bed as location is better... but "errors" still occur.

I tried:  AI Pack with "must reach Location"  Still the NPC use "random" beds.
or with condition "Get distance  < xxx  the Bed ref "  The distance of the wander AI of the NPC. Only one bed in the radius... but the NPC still try to use a wrong bed. The candition is right when the AI pack starts, and on the way to the wrong bed, with wrong Ref the game notice the mistake.

About two month ago I found a solution: A second AI Pack.
Example: sleep from 1 to 8. Bed with a Ref
First AI Pack a Wander AI. Time 1 to 8. Wander near bed ref , radius 50 ( or less) . Condition: If distance bed ref > 50
Now the NPC goes near the bed if the previous AI pack was : Wander near editor location 1000 .
Second AI Pack a sleep pack: Time from 1 to 8. Location the Bed Ref. Condition: If distance bed ref < 50
Works in world cell and interior cells. But I only tested it in two Mods  and both does not have locked doors in the interior cells. But I never found a NPC in the wrong bed when I entered the cell while the AI pack was active.

---------------

If anyone knows a simpler solution please let me know.

But not the Responsibility solution: NPCs with high Responsibility does not use beds that are owned by other NPCs or factions.  That would only lead to mod conflicts if you had to give almost everyone Vanilla bed a owner. And I don't want all NPCs with high Responsibility.

I don't understand what the problem is that this is a different bed? NPCs may slow down not because of the package, but because there is no path grid (disconnection of locations).

---------------------------

And, I talked about other activities, so that girls would pester visitors, seduce them by dancing, etc. For example, she approaches a guy, there is a dialogue, the couple goes to the bed, or, if there is no bed, a standing pose. (For example, like I did in LoversRandom)

I noticed that you never wrote why you said "Lunia doesn't seem to have a key."
I assumed you were entering the Cell (the ship) and Lunia was locked behind a door, which was caused by her AIPack.
-Radius of her Wander Pack too big.
-Read book pack, because if there is a chair in the cell the NPC will use it and the only chair is behind a locked door.
-Sleep Pack, because Sleep near Editor Loaction Radius 512 is too big, all 3 bed are within the radius.
That's the only reason I'm talking about her AI packs, but I don't even know what your problem with the key was.

And in the small ship cell she would use any of the 3 bed, even if there is no path grid in the cell. If the sleep Pack is her active Pack when you enter the cell the stupid game engine selects a random bed, even with a sleep Pack "Location Bed ref, radius 0 "

And my sleep pack problem

Spoiler

And my sleep pack problem that made me angry:
A isle. 4 locations with bed rolls. Path grid everywhere.

A NPC in the same world cell as the bed she should use ( Bed Ref is location of her AI Pack).
Her sleep AI Pack starts and she starts moving to a wrong bed roll, more than 3 world cells away.
She does not reach the wrong bed before the game does next AI pack check/update. The game notice that is the wrong bed raf or she is out of the radius she should use. She turns around and goes to the right roll.

And the Problem that NPCs use the wrong bed when you enter a house at night during the sleep pack time, has been bothering me for years.
The game seems to randomly select the beds. This most often happens in inns where guests use beds. In addition to the RentRoom,  often another room is locked too.
The bed the NPC should use is in a not-locked room, but he is in the bed in the locked room and can't get out because he has no key.

Yes that's not a Working girl problem, it's the stupid game engine. Happens in the vanilla game and every mod.

More activities:

I like that the girls don't bother me. Only some comments (Hellos) when you're next to them.
As in real life, whores usually only offer themselves without approaching anyone. They just show themselves. Harassing potential customers is bad for business.

We don't have it in other Mods.
-Lovers Hookers:  customers ask Player
-Lovers Prostitution: no whore ask the player. Some of them works in inns and every innkeeper would throw them out if they bothered customers.
   In my Version in the Anvil brothel one of the girls dances for a short time, once in the evening.
-Gweden Brothel no woman asks the guests. No dance. (no sex)
-Dibellas Watch brothel, two dancing girls (no sex)

-BravilUnderground brothel: only dance, do bothering customers.

In working girls is no Brothel so the girls should not ask player or other NPCs.
But girls in a inn could dance. Or they use some sexy idle stand animations ( e.g. vanilla SeductiveIdleA.kf and SeductiveIdleB.kf )

At least the idle ani could be added very easily. Just replace her Idle with a the new sexy idle.

And the “Hello” dialogues could be more flirtatious. And not set random, because that causes them to be rarely used and you mostly hear the vanilla "Hellos" about your skills.

Maybe Hellos like: Hello sweetie; Hey strong man; Lonely? ; You look beautiful but lonely. 

And in not-noble-Inns : Looking for entertainment? ; Looking for company?

Edited by fejeena
1 hour ago, fejeena said:

I noticed that you never wrote why you said "Lunia doesn't seem to have a key."
I assumed you were entering the Cell (the ship) and Lunia was locked behind a door, which was caused by her AIPack.
-Radius of her Wander Pack too big.
-Read book pack, because if there is a chair in the cell the NPC will use it and the only chair is behind a locked door.
-Sleep Pack, because Sleep near Editor Loaction Radius 512 is too big, all 3 bed are within the radius.
That's the only reason I'm talking about her AI packs, but I don't even know what your problem with the key was.

And in the small ship cell she would use any of the 3 bed, even if there is no path grid in the cell. If the sleep Pack is her active Pack when you enter the cell the stupid game engine selects a random bed, even with a sleep Pack "Location Bed ref, radius 0 "

And my sleep pack problem

Hide contents

And my sleep pack problem that made me angry:
A isle. 4 locations with bed rolls. Path grid everywhere.

A NPC in the same world cell as the bed she should use ( Bed Ref is location of her AI Pack).
Her sleep AI Pack starts and she starts moving to a wrong bed roll, more than 3 world cells away.
She does not reach the wrong bed before the game does next AI pack check/update. The game notice that is the wrong bed raf or she is out of the radius she should use. She turns around and goes to the right roll.

And the Problem that NPCs use the wrong bed when you enter a house at night during the sleep pack time, has been bothering me for years.
The game seems to randomly select the beds. This most often happens in inns where guests use beds. In addition to the RentRoom,  often another room is locked too.
The bed the NPC should use is in a not-locked room, but he is in the bed in the locked room and can't get out because he has no key.

Yes that's not a Working girl problem, it's the stupid game engine. Happens in the vanilla game and every mod.

More activities:

I like that the girls don't bother me. Only some comments (Hellos) when you're next to them.
As in real life, whores usually only offer themselves without approaching anyone. They just show themselves. Harassing potential customers is bad for business.

We don't have it in other Mods.
-Lovers Hookers:  customers ask Player
-Lovers Prostitution: no whore ask the player. Some of them works in inns and every innkeeper would throw them out if they bothered customers.
   In my Version in the Anvil brothel one of the girls dances for a short time, once in the evening.
-Gweden Brothel no woman asks the guests. No dance. (no sex)
-Dibellas Watch brothel, two dancing girls (no sex)

-BravilUnderground brothel: only dance, do bothering customers.

In working girls is no Brothel so the girls should not ask player or other NPCs.
But girls in a inn could dance. Or they use some sexy idle stand animations ( e.g. vanilla SeductiveIdleA.kf and SeductiveIdleB.kf )

At least the idle ani could be added very easily. Just replace her Idle with a the new sexy idle.

And the “Hello” dialogues could be more flirtatious. And not set random, because that causes them to be rarely used and you mostly hear the vanilla "Hellos" about your skills.

Maybe Hellos like: Hello sweetie; Hey strong man; Lonely? ; You look beautiful but lonely. 

And in not-noble-Inns : Looking for entertainment? ; Looking for company?

Well, I added some Gunslicer animations to them in the Sandbox (during the Wander package - they can walk, the animations have the correct bone hierarchy). Moved the bed to the main room of the Floating Tavern, less hemorrhoids.

ggu.jpg.f988db4834f1260d830f19833b03181b.jpg

If you don’t exaggerate the annoying behavior with NPCs, the activity of the mod will not be noticeable, it should influence the environment, I always do this.. That is. the essence is the same as disco.

I'll probably add some more funny costumes...

Realism is difficult to achieve for such an old engine, I don’t see the point in it