Equipable underwear for Skyrim SE? Not everyone is going to be all commando, especially in the cold climate of Skyrim.

Hello, Nexus here. Straight to the point; I want to find a underwear mod for Skyrim SE. Whether it is on everyone including the player and NPC's or varies based on chance, some going buck naked and others layering up against the freezing temperatures of Skyrim. It is a small thing, but I like immersion in my games. The fact that I loot or pickpocket somebody and, no matter what, their ass and genitals are just hanging out all willy nilly ticks me off just a little bit. Especially if I have people over and in their eyes, they see me examining the naked form of a unaware victim or god forbid the naked body of a corpse when I didn't really want to. Looting and stealing clothes is questionable depending on the situation in of itself, but I would at least like the choice to take or leave on their skivvies if only for the sake of people not questioning my morals or sanity. Plus, sometimes I just want to at least honor the dead by preserving their dignity and only taking what I need. Unless they have underwear I want to try out, I don't think underwear counts as a necessity. I already looked at some mods with that capability, but they all seem the same and I don't want to install without knowing the potential problems they present. I would like some perspective from a community who is likely to at least have heard or tested such mods. I am using or planning to use CBBE, CBPC, HDT, CBBE 3BA, and Bodyslide. Maybe that will narrow it down. Any help would be appreciated, I am not in a huge rush to start a fully committed playthrough just yet anyhow.

Edited by Nexus72
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 8:34 PM, Nexus72 said:

freezing temperatures of Skyrim

Hah, I had the same "immersion" problem, especially after I started using bikini armor mods. Walking around half-naked in Winterhold rubbed me the wrong way. Finally I bit the bullet, got rid of Frostfall and installed Project Rainforest and Tropical Immersion. I have never looked back since.