View File

My attempt at recreating the Wicked Witch of the West outfit from the movie Oz the Great And Powerful.

All items are craftable and have their own world objects

NOTE: This is a very slightly updated version than the one on mediafire. The specularity of the meshes has been altered so that the outfit looks less like a black hole. The screenshots are from the origional version as the difference is not huge.

Enjoy :)

I downloaded the updated file twice and both times the file type was an .exe and set off my antivirus. 7zip will not open it either.

You have to untick the "Download with File Factory's download manager" to download it as a .rar file before you click the "Click here to download now" button.

Thanks for the comments and the likes everyone and thank you Saki for the screenies :)

I've added a Mediafire link as I've just rediscovered an old account with them.

My pleasure! It's been fun running around in your outfit blowing enemies up with huge fireballs of doom. It sort of suits the theme I am going for. I'm also glad that you put up another downloading format, I was about to do it myself~ I understand that some might be confused by the previous website~

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! Actually I can just credit you without any links here, right? :)

Also I'd like to work on this outfit to make a white variant if you wouldn't mind :).

:D Sure, I dont mind at all. Like I said in the op, I can't texture for **** so It would be awesome if other people made textures for it.

Thank you! Actually I can just credit you without any links here, right? :)

Also I'd like to work on this outfit to make a white variant if you wouldn't mind :).

:D Sure, I dont mind at all. Like I said in the op, I can't texture for **** so It would be awesome if other people made textures for it.

Hehe. I am a beginner with re-texturing but it is a perfect time to learn :D. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...