AAF INSTALL ISSUES. HEEEEELP!!!!

interessting how the initial statement, that started this thread, was spun out of context.
This whole discussion leads nowhere.

So one last time from me: AAF works with every mod manager except for FOMM. Period.
The used mod manager does not determine if AAF works or not. if AAF doesn't work using any mod manager, except for FOMM, then because of user error.
it's that simple.

Edited by CGi
On 8/31/2021 at 9:51 PM, Saya Scarlett said:

The mod manager does 'fucking' matter because the way that NMM handles files is absolutely fucking atrocious. If you know what you're doing with it, that doesn't mean it will work for someone else.

And for the record, we might be one of the few actual 'mod support' discord servers around. Good luck getting help in Nexus's own discord.

so i should be in the discord for this issue

On 8/31/2021 at 10:12 PM, CGi said:

Let me be perfectly clear here: Everything aside from Vortex and MO2 can't be supported because other methods allow for to many user-based errors, what makes offering support close to impossible.

if you think you're good enough for fully manual installations or using outdated mod managers then more power to you, even though going fully manual is pretty arse-backwards.
Before you now tell me your lifes story about how experienced you are because you started modding who-knows-when, doing who-knows-what: Many are perfectly capable of doing things old-school but they don't because it makes no sense as it doesn't offer any additional control.

So please stop advertising anything aside from the officially supported methods to new users unless you want to give support to those.
Feel free to join the AAF Discord so we can assign you to those users.

so discord is the best way and manual installing is ass??

On 9/2/2021 at 12:22 AM, CGi said:

interessting how the initial statement, that started this thread, was spun out of context.
This whole discussion leads nowhere.

So one last time from me: AAF works with every mod manager except for FOMM. Period.
The used mod manager does not determine if AAF works or not. if AAF doesn't work using any mod manager, except for FOMM, then because of user error.
it's that simple.

it  really did! everyone started replying off other people and forgot to answer my question. and i should use mo2? im assuming FOMM is NMM?? ive never seen FOMM before.

holy smokes that went sideways. i just want sex slaves and whores and to pillage,lol. my take out of all this is . not NMM but Vortex but Mo2 but WYRE but Discord but everything sucks yet everything can be used dont let personal  preference be the reason you dont use... oh and manual is ass. lol. jfc i still dont have a clear path to brothel life. think i feel more hopeless than before i asked the question lol. at this point im almost convinced the mod isnt for anyone but code writers and modders and no one else. i cant believe how hard it seems. hopefully if i ever get it the other files required arent as difficult holy shit. shit are there any sex mods that dont require AAF??? holy smokes -_-

16 hours ago, Two Bucks said:

holy smokes that went sideways. i just want sex slaves and whores and to pillage,lol. my take out of all this is . not NMM but Vortex but Mo2 but WYRE but Discord but everything sucks yet everything can be used dont let personal  preference be the reason you dont use... oh and manual is ass. lol. jfc i still dont have a clear path to brothel life. think i feel more hopeless than before i asked the question lol. at this point im almost convinced the mod isnt for anyone but code writers and modders and no one else. i cant believe how hard it seems. hopefully if i ever get it the other files required arent as difficult holy shit. shit are there any sex mods that dont require AAF??? holy smokes -_-

Hold on the horses! :D

First step: 

Second step: follow the instruction of the AAF manual: 

It is easy, the manual is very detailed. 

If you are unexperienced and you are stuck, then go to the discord and ask for help there: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

9 hours ago, Bee78 said:

Hold on the horses! :D

First step: 

Second step: follow the instruction of the AAF manual: 

It is easy, the manual is very detailed. 

If you are unexperienced and you are stuck, then go to the discord and ask for help there: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

Thanks a lot! Yeah until I get this down there’s no way I can have an immersive experience. I’ll check it out 

1 hour ago, Two Bucks said:

Thanks a lot! Yeah until I get this down there’s no way I can have an immersive experience. I’ll check it out 

You can join the AAF Discord as we have a guide for MO2 and Vortex, with a link to GamerPoets MO2 video as it's basically the best out there.

Edited by CGi